Let It Out

Tell You Something

Silence. It was so thick and painfully deafening, the silence that had settled in th kitchen where the two have been sitting for the past ten minutes. Even the pizza seemed to have chilled from the change in the once friendly atmosphere. Lisa didn't dare utter a single word, afraid of what breaking the silence would bring, even though she was dying on the inside to hear what Jongup had to say in return. The steady ticking of the wall clock was the only sound that could be heard in the room; though Lisa believed that the harsh thudding of her heart could be heard down the street. Sudden movement and the loud crashing of Jongup's chair hitting the grey tiled floor finally broke that silence. Lisa watched in horror as Jongup ran to the kitchen sink violently vomiting up the four slices of pizza he had just eaten. His legs went weak as he hung limp over the sink spraying water to flush the contents of the sink down. Glancing over at Lisa another wave sent him back over the sink to vomit again.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was seeing. When he looked at her and began to puke the second time it was all she could take. She now knew what his answer was. Her feet felt as if lead weights were tied to them, making it slow and painful as she made her way to the door. She fumbled with the door handle before finally releasing herself to the outside world again. It was a beautiful and peaceful sunny day. She could hear the neighborhood kids playing down the street as birds chirped and flew about the large shade trees. It was the complete opposite of what was going on inside her mind and body. The sweet warm air seemed to make it hard to get air into her lungs. Her heart was breaking apart piece by piece with every step she made. The reaction of her best friend replayed over and over in her head. Hot salty tears blurred her vision as weak sobs escaped past her lips.

Minutes passed before she realized that someone was holding onto her body, her hair, and whispering soft apologies into her ear. It was Jonup. Lisa tried to pull away only for his grip to tighten around her. "Lisa, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to react that way. I didn't know I'd react that way. I'm sorry," Jongup said. Loosening his hold he tried to wipe away her tears, "please don't cry." Lisa wasn't sobbing as hard anymore but the tears still flowed. Pushing away from him, she turned to reach for her car door. "I want it." Lisa froze momentarily before facing him with a questioning look. Jongup spoke louder this time, "I said I want it. I want this baby. I want to be there as a father should. We didn't plan for this to happen, but we have to own up to it." Stepping closer, he grabbed her small brown hands in his larger white ones. He let out a breath, "I'm sorry for throwing up. I guess the shock of me being a father was a bit much for my body and it reacted before my mouth could," looking into her eyes, "I was just really scared. Really really scared." Lisa's tears ceased as she peered back into his eyes. "I'm really scared too," she said in a soft whisper. Jongup leaned his forehead down to meet hers, "It's ok. Now we can be scared together," he let out a small chuckle. Lisa hung tightly to his body sighing in relief that she wouldn't be going through this pregnancy alone.

 

***********************

I've been a B.A.P fan since debut, an my Jonup feels have been increasing since then (sorry Yongguk). The arms on that boy mmmm and his adorable smile! Hope it wasn't too bad, I only thought of this like a day ago.