Chapter 2

Twins Love

Chapter 2 

Jessica Pov:

“Contest Music Party?” I looked at the paper which had placed by Taeyeon on the table of me, feeling curious when those few schoolmates came to ask me for a game. It was a kind of music contest in our school festival every year to look for the best song of midterm and it would be celebrated on Monday next week or 2 days left. Taeyeon is well known as Queen of vocalist and music, she got award of this contest every years, seems like nobody could take her award away. Today she came to my class and asked me to join that festival to against with her award. I guess she might be bored to be always a winner, so she came to me.

“Yes, you must join it.. I’m waiting..” said she, smirked by her few friends, Yoona Sunny and Yuri.

“Why do I need to care your request? I’m so busy with this useless program..” I told them, preparing my books in the bag simply.

“I heard that, Jung Sooyeon of Class A1 is the real queen of vocalist… but after I saw, it’s all nonsense.” She sat on my table and mocked.

I knew, she was trying to piss me off. I kept ignoring her, and passed the class.

I went all along the first floor and then began to ladder to go downstairs. Suddenly Tiffany, my bestie grabbed my wrist before I could take a step. I looked at her pale face and red eyes weirdly, she seemed be crying.

“Jessica, can you go to join the contest?” she sobbed and I knew directly what had happened to her. I glared at Taeyeon at her back boringly and she just replied me a bad smirk.

“Why? What did they do to you?” I asked her.

“She is the festival monitor in that contest. She said my music would be not allowed to join it, if you were the vocalist for my song. Jessica please… I’ve tried my best to make that song for a month already. I really want my song to be heard in that festival… Jessica…” she signed and kept crying.

“That girl is really…” I held my dress tightly and went to face her.

“Tiffany’s song will be sung by me, and now put her name in the contest..” I told her.

“Oh really? That is too late baby.. I changed my mind now.. You both will not join..” she smirked, crossing her arms on the chest proudly.

“What did you want exactly? Kim Taeyeon.” I frowned.

“If you promise to try the best to against me….”

“Why not? I will show you who the real queen of vocalist is…”

“And there is condition behind this. The loser will follow what the winner tell to do..”

“It’s unreasonable..”

“Yah, Jung Sooyeon.. Are you scared? If you scare, don’t do then huhuhu..” she said and those girls behind her mock.

“Yes.. but only a request..”

“Good lady..” she slapped my hand before said “Fighting..” and left.

At night

Now I had only two days to practice that song, Tiffany’s song was really hard to sing in this short time. I and she decided to practice together at her home. She played piano and I sang. I kept practicing that song without having meal regularly; even I knew the last result already. I would never win Taeyeon in practicing a song in a short time like this. However, I just wanted to try for Tiff, my beloved friend to make her song in that festival.

………………..

Eunjung Pov:

JS Model fan sign was completed with the happy ending. ^O^ I had ended up kissing my prince in front of those frog girls.. haha I couldn’t hold my laugh with those jealous glares..

I laid on the bed, and moved around soft mattress playfully. Before my door was entered, it was really my excited dream.

“I heard that you had missed the exam class.. now appa needs to see you..” my robot brother, Lee Jungshin showed up his glasses face in front of my door.

“How did they find out?” I shocked, covering my mouth with my hand.

“I told them.. and now come down in 2 minutes..” he completed the sentence coldly and disappeared from the front.

“Ahh… Lee Jungshin.. Stupid brother.. he is really my former life enemy..” I messed my hair crazily and decided to go down.

My father was sitting on the sofa with a big bat next to him, sending a dead glare to me. And I was kneeling down in front of him after realizing my mistake. My dad was nasty like tiger, and I was always scared of him too. He wanted me to focus on study, especially, mathematic. Seems like, that subject had been already thrown away to galaxy by me now.

“You failed math quiz this month, I said nothing. You were reported to sleep in the class, I said nothing and now you failed directly in midterm exam.. What are you supposed to live from now on? Why are you so stupid like this? Eunjung, how dared you skip the class?” he picked the bat up. Oh nooo… Didn’t that for me? O___O!!!

“Appa.. Don’t… T_T Jungie will not do that anymore… please.. that is really big… I must be dead after your punish..” I held my both ears tightly and sobbed.

“You are scared now? So before you skip the class, didn’t you even scare me? Huh?”

“Dad, I think she realized her fault now.. We’d better make-up her score first before it’s too late. She might not be able to pass the class..” fake face guy Lee Jungshin tried to be the main character in front of dad. -.- Since that problem, he had given me.

“The principal is my friend, I told him to make up this already. He said you had a chance to re exam next month. And you have to pass all subjects in 80% up.. or you will be not attend the year 3. Get it?” said dad.

“Pass all subject in 80% score? Appa, Are you kidding me? You already knew that I was born with a stupid brain, how come I get it? Money can fly, is more believable though…”

“Yah.. Eunjung…” he took the bat in order hit me.

“Appa.. don’t.. please calm down..” Jungshin grabbed his bat and patted his chest slowly.

“Leave this work to me okay?”

“You, find the teachers to educate her.. I’m so done with her..” Dad stood up angrily and left the living room.

“You are happy to see me like this?” I stood up again after dad left.

“Now listen to me. I don’t know what you do… You have to pass all subject next month like what dad said..”

“I won’t.. What you want to do with me?” I pouted and looked away.

“And then prepare your suitcase and visa card. I’m going to make to marry in Africa..”

“Lee Jungshin.. You You…”

“You You what? You dare?? I am your oppa” he pouted.

“Oppa my , you were just lucky to get out from mom’s stomach before me 30 minutes..”

“Whatever… You need to pass exam and stop minding all kpop’s problem.. Bye Good luck sis” he smirked and closed the door.

“Ah… Jerk >O<”

…………………..

Jessica Pov:

The festival came, I was at the backstage, waiting for my turn. I listened to Taeyeon’s amazing vocal worryingly. Her voice was powerful and very high.. She could sing all part of the song skillfully. Opposite from me, it wasn’t my first on the stage but that was the first time I had a short practicing song.

“Oh unnie.. that is beautiful… You are amazing..” Yoona went to hit hand with Taeyeon after she backed from the stage.

“And now you turn… Ice Princess, Jessica Jung” she smirked and sent me a dead glare.

“Whatever..” I walked pass by with Tiff.

[30 minutes later]

“Hello, the result is released now… The best vocalist of this year, is still Student Kim Taeyeon… Congratulation her~ ” the MC shouted out from the microphone loudly. Taeyeon smiled and went to the stage to get award.

“And the second place is Student Jung Sooyeon…. Congratulation her…”

I heard my name, I couldn’t help myself to see Kim Taeyeon’s smirk. Tiff seemed happy with her song became top 2 while I was like the rock on my top.

“Hello Loser..” Taeyeon  whispered, while standing next to me and getting award.

“What do you want?” I throated.

“My order is easy.... get a boyfriend…  I limited only a week..”

“Kim Taeyeon.. You….!!” I felt like I was burnt. I was well known as the man hater, and it was impossible for me to date a guy. I didn’t mean, nobody flirted me just I hated them and it was really so embarrass to ask the guy to date… -_-^  Who I am? This is Jung Sooyeon  >O<

……………………

Eunjung Pov:

“Mister.. I can’t stay teaching her anymore.. Your daughter, you’d better send her back to study in elementary school… Ahhhhh………” the blade guy ran away from the study room crazily.

“This is already twentieth teachers for these two days -.- They ran again.. See? I didn’t even say anything yet.. they ran by themselves..” I told my oppa about them.

“Eunjung, I heard that you failed exam… I’ve never imaged that your brain was so poor like that, I thought you just played a lot without studying.. Ah ha..” Jungshin oppa shook his hair.

“Stop it… Don’t look down me… Dad can say it but you can’t call me stupid or what..” I hit the table, and realized that it was hurt Y-Y

“Should I send you to elementary school?”

“Yah Lee Jungshin….!!”

………………

Jessica Pov:

Where I could find boyfriend? I meant what should I do to be asked for date by the guys? Ah ha~ this is so embarrassed..

“Do you see Jung Sooyeon?  Hey see her?” Kim Taeyeon went out from the class A, asking around about me.

“She must want to get how I am progressing her order.. ahsii..” I quickly moved back to my way.

“I see you now.. Jung Sooyeon..” the queen of hell’s voice, was coming.. I immediately ran to down stair while those girls started running after me.

“You are really cowardice. Stop it right now.. Jung Sooyeon!!” the more she creamed, the more I ran.

I didn’t know where I should go anymore, I saw the cleaned garbage can and went to hide myself inside it without thinking anything. What I need, I had to get away from that girl.

…………………

Eunjung Pov:

“Where can I find the teacher? Ahssi…” I sat near the garbage tiredly. I felt so damn hurt that I was born with a poor brain as my oppa had said Y_Y

“Miracle please happens to me and give me a bright brain… Y_Y” I saluted and raised my head to the sky.

~ Pop! Suddenly there was a can fell to hit my head.

“Ouy.. Who did this? Isn’t this Angel can? *O* Angel can please, make me clear and pass the exam… or you can send the angelic teacher to educate me to pass the exam.. please please..” I bowed it for a few times.

“Ahssi… are you really stupid?? Will it work out if only just wish to a can?” suddenly somebody appeared from the garbage can and beat my head.

“Oh my god… Angel of the trash? You will help me instead of this can?” I shocked with her beauty. She was really angel… angel of the trash… She might help me out..

“What angel of the trash?? -__- I’m human and..”

“But why did you come up from the trash? Angel.. You are punished by the heaven to guard this trash? -0-”

“Oh this girl.. I was hidden from the bullies… not angel of the trash okay??”

“Oh..”

“Anyway you want an intelligent tutor to make you pass the exam?” she got out of the garbage can, standing in front of me.

“Yes. I’m poor in math, physical chemistry, sport, English Geography, history and…”

“Oh my god.. It seems you are failing all the subjects now -_-; Go back to study in high school again” she sent a pitiful line to me.

“Even you think it should go to make up my subjects there too? Anyway it’s better than elementary school like my brother said.”

“Aigoo this girl…”

“My dad wants me to pass all subjects next month… and my tutors keep running away one by one..”

“I can find you the best tutor then… He can teach you all subjects you need..”

“Really? Please please…”

“But it has a condition..” she smiled ersely.

“What is that??”

“Find me a boyfriend..”

“Huh? You look like an angel. It seems not difficult to you for finding a good looking guy… -0-”

“I need him tomorrow now.. and I will give you a tutor tomorrow too..”

“Okay..” because I already had someone in my mind now huhuhu

“Anyway My name is Jung Sooyeon, call me Jessica”

“Me, Lee Eunjung ^O^”

………….

Tonight

“Oppa, let cheer up… today I will pay it for you..” I gave my brother the twentieth glass of wine to him, while we were in karaoke room together. He firstly had rejected to come; still he was ended up in my hand again. I knew he wouldn’t have allowed me to stay such a place alone. I tried my best to make him drunk to achieve my plan.

“I think I can’t go on… Jungie.. I…” he waved his head before falling to the sofa.

“Oppa…? Oppa?” I shook him but he didn’t even awake.

“Oh Yes… finally…!! Jessica.. come here..” I called the lady outside the room. She came and looked at Jungshin for a second.

“Your brother? -_-; ”

“Yes… we are twins” I nodded happily.

“Poor him, he was trapped by his own twin sister.”

“Because he was the one who made my dad punish me. It should be the time, he does for my future exam ^0^”

“Well… He isn’t bad at all.. Just wear glasses like a silly guy.. Is his brain poor like you? -0-” she asked.

“No, my brother is an outstanding student in the class..”

“Okay.. Exactly you are different.”

“Let continue our second step… Daesung come here..” I called Daesung, my classmate in. Daesung went to sit next to my oppa hungrily.

“Eunjung… Do you really do that?” asked Jessica.

“Yes. It’s only the way you can control him as your boyfriend. My brother is a little stubborn.”

“Okay keep going…” Jessica gave her phone to me.

I asked Daesung to take off both of their shirts and slept, hugging each other on the safa. I hurried taking photo of their y moment together in Jessica’s phone. HAHAHA I couldn’t hold my laughing after imaging his face when he saw these photos.

“Here you are… He is yours now..” I gave her phone back.

“Okay.. wait for your tutor tomorrow..” she smiled and left.

“Hey, when will you get out from my brother? -0-” I screamed at Daesung.

“Can’t I spend my night with him? OvO I want more..”

“Stop it -_- my family has only one son. I can’t let him going gay with you..”

…………………………..

Next Day

Jungshin Pov:

After I waked up again, I found myself in my own bed. I must have drunk too much last night. So I was so headache damn much.

I went to school as normal. I never missed passing by the music club which was my dream class. I really wanted to attend that class so bad, but my dad wouldn’t allow it. He wanted to focus on Business major only and helped him to model for his company in part time job.

“Yeobo… You are here?” suddenly the girl in that class ran to me. She looked so beautiful with her perfect body and her chest was C club O_O wow That was Jessica Jung, the powerful vocalist in music class. I heard hear her fame too She was a star.. but.. who did she call?

I turned left and right..

“My friends want to see you.. let’s go in..” she dragged me to a few girls in front that class that I remembered, one of them was Kim Taeyeon, the winner of music festival every year. What was going on?

“What? I don’t understand.. I think you might confuse..” although she was very beautiful, but I wasn’t’ an easy boy either.

“Jung Sooyeon, are you sure if he is your boyfriend..?” one of them asked her.

“Yes he is Lee Jungshin, an outstanding student in business class. You don’t know..?” 

she seemed knowing my background clearly.

“Hey… You are really..”

“Yeobo… Don’t do like this.. we just sung together last night at karaoke… see your sweet message was sent to me?” she took her phone up and showed me a half photo of me and a guy.

“What??? O___O” I began to take at phone, but she quickly took it away.

“Yeobo.. say hello to my friends…” she hit my shoulder with her should, and smirked.

“Oh hello… I am her boyfriend.. hehe.. -.- ” I felt like I was blackmailing -_-^

“I hope you guy get last long hahaha.. Don’t show me if you just took him from somewhere..” that girl mocked and passed by with a few of her friends.

“Hey.. what did you get those photos…??” I said angrily.

“I’m not good at talking too long. I exchanged you with finding a tutor for your sister. And she approved to find boyfriend for me and it’s you. If you reject or something, these photos will be posted on the internet and shared to all students in this college.. this is end now.. bye bye Yeobo, see you after class..” she picked my cheek and went to her class.

“What the f****…. Lee Eunjung >O< You are dead.”

……………………

Eunjung Pov:

“Hooo…” I cooed while I was looking at the coconut tree tutor.. ahheee…. The guy in front of me, was very tall as my twin brother. I couldn’t believe that his face was so similar to Jessica 0.0 Just his face was manly and Jessica was so girly. I could say that he was damn handsome, not like the human.

“You are a girl who my twin sister told me to tutor?” he looked at me from the bottom to the top, like not looking at human. -_-

“Jessica is your twin sister? Wow”

“You don’t even know who i am?”

“I know you are a tutor… ^0^”

“eh? Pretending not to know me?” he smirked and looked at me weirdly.

“And tell me your name please… I can know from now on..”

“Wu Yifan.. My name is Wu Yifan…” he said clearly.

“Oh… I know now..”

“You just realized?”

“You are her step brother right? Not twins? You have different last names… But why your face and hers are similar?”

“Oh what’s up with this girl? Whatever if you don’t know me.. You are totally a stupid one of this college. You don’t know even me, that why you failed all subjects.. I wonder what made my sister ask me to teach this girl..? oh god…”

“You came to tutor me cursing subject or what? -.-”

“I can’t believe that I have to spend my time for a month with this nerd… -_-; ”

……………….

In the empty class

 

“Before I tutor you, you have to do all these test every subjects to make me sure that how level are you.. I gave you a night to complete all of them” that coconut man placed a lot of papers on the table. They were the tests of math, physical chemistry, English Geography, history and more…

“Wow you think I am god? If I could do them all, that is no way I find a tutor..”

“This is not exam okay? This is the test to get your level… I’m leaving now… bye” he hurried going out.

“Hey Hey… -_-^ What a man.”

………………..

Jessica Pov:

I could say that Kim Taeyeon would never leave me alone. She had given me an invitational card to join her cousin’s birthday with my boyfriend. This was driving me crazy… -.- After class, I went to find the glasses man, Lee Jungshin in his class but his friends told me that he was out quickly. I guessed, that guy was trying to escape me.

“You think if you can avoid from me?” I smirked and leaned on his car to wait for him. It didn’t take the time so long and he finally came immediately.

“Jung Sooyeon..” his face was pale as soon as he saw me.

“Yeobo…” I went to hug his arm. Seriously I didn’t like such as a glasses man. He looked like a nerd in his style. However, I just calmed for my pride in front of Taeyeon

“What’s again?” he tried to get off from my hand.

“We are going to join my friend’s cousin’s birthday party tonight ^0^” I forced my smile with that nerd.

“No.. I’m busy… go to find the other partner..”

“Yeobo…” I showed him his photo again and his eyes became bigger immediately.

“Y-Y-You…!”

“I will be bored if I don’t attend the party tonight. When I’m bored, I am online Instagram. When I’m online Instagram, I need to post pic.. and When I post pic and I will…”

“Ehhh…. Go Go….. What time we have to go?” his face was red and I knew he was angry. HAHAHa…. Poor him.

“Now… We need to go now.. Make sure I have to make up you first or I will be embarrass..”

“Make up?? NO…. I won’t do that.. and now I’m really busy. I have to work for my dad till 3 am..”

“YAH…. So you have to come on time okay? Dress up with new designed clothes and also take off your glasses.. you looked like a nerd.. I don’t want to be shame in front of those girls…”

“Yah.. Jung Sooyeon… that is too much…”

“Should I online Instagram now? ^^v”

“I will… okay? Happy? I’m leaving now..” he screamed and went to his car.

“Bye bye see you this evening Yeobo… ^0^”

…………………….

Evening

“Sooyeon, where is your boyfriend? Don’t tell me you already broke up…” Taeyeon laughed, covering . .-.

“He is coming soon.. I guess….”

“Oh isn’t there, your boyfriend…? He is coming…” Yoona pouted and pointed to the tall guy.

I looked at him immediately before….

“Pffffftttt……………..” He didn’t change even his nerd clothes but…. T___T oh my… where should I save my face?

“Sooyeon, didn’t you tell him that he would join the birthday party? What’s up with that clothes? My boyfriend, Seunggi is much better hehehe..” Yoona mocked.

“Ayo… You don’t know? I love his style so damn much… Handsome guy can’t be eaten, you know? Love is only for two people…” I moved myself to Jungshin quickly.

“Hehehe… I’m coming…” he smiled.

“Lee Jungshin, I know you are trying to embarrass me… wait and see…” I picked his waist and said softly to him.

“Your problem?” he smirked and went to say hello to my classmates. Oh no… -_-^ he was good at pissing me off.

…………………

Eunjung Pov:

I was really hard to do those tests… but I really really really really tried my best to do it… still -_-^ I didn’t know how to solved them…

“Eunjung… get out now..  Eunjung… What did you do to me…?” Jungshin entered my room and shouted loudly. Eh… -_- my fated is here…

“Jung-Jungshin…” my voice was shaking…

“Eunjung, what did you just do huh? photo with gay? I can’t get it ahhhhhhhhh……” he messed his hair crazily and his face was no diffirent from the murder. Would he want to kill me? ;0

“Oppa… please listen to me… I am finding a beautiful girlfriend for you… oppa… oppa..”

“Beautiful my …. You have to be dead now….” He screamed.

“Ahhhhh….. T___T why this world is so lonely to me? My mom passed away, I live with a serious dad… he always orders me to do this or that… why? And now even my only twin brother… he wants to kill me.. what a fate to this poor girl…! Hue hue” I faked crying, turning away to cover my saliva on my eyes.

“Eunjung… why sudden…”

“Oppa, you hate me now… oppa.. I don’t want to see you… hik hik hik” I pushed him out and quickly closed the door and knocked.

“Aigoo… ^0^ I should be the actress instead of doing this test..” I wiped my fake tear and came back to the test.

Next Day

“You are serious this is your result? How come you pass the college? All the tests I gave you yesterday, are all high school level.. you didn’t even do the half of them..” that guy threw his saliva to my face T-T

“Wu..”

“Call me Kris..”

“Okay Kris.. -_- Please help me… I need to pass the exam next month..”

“I’m not god to make the frog could fly in the short time..” watch his word -.-

“But…. T^T”

“Come to meet me after class.. ”

 

To be continue...



Sorry for some grammar error... xDD HEHEHE...

Leave comment after reading please...