Introduction

Twins Love

Twins Love

 

Part 1 : Introduction…

 

“Kris.. Kris.. Kris… Ahhhh…. He is smiling at me awwww…..” and then the girl swooned during the basketball time.

“Omg.. Kris.. omg…”

“His ball was thrown into the basket again..”

“He is really intelligence man..”

“Of course, who is he? He is Li Jiaheng, my future husband…”

“Go home you are drunk. How come an angelic like him love you, stupid girl…?”

………………….

“Oh god… this game… Exo M got it again… It was the last ball of Kris Wu. He sent it into the basket successfully..” after the MC said, all their supporters on around the area yelled happily.

“Luhannnnnn……..”

“Kris…………………..”

“Don’t they have any works to do?” Tao kept looking at those grils scarily..

“Minding them is not my style…” Kris smiled as evil before he left. His smile also killed most of those girls so crazily.

 

…………………

 

Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late
And how could I really mean the words I'm about to say

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you

The girl in a white dress, was singing while she was playing a piano on the stage. There were many listeners almost full of that concert. She looked like a real angel while she stayed in that gentle face. Moreover, her beautiful voice and music was sending those people to feel about the heaven. The music was completed and she stood up again. She bowed her fans gently as she was getting a loudly clapping from them.

“I’m thankful for your paying attend in this time. Jessica has this day, it causes of your supporting too..” she smiled with her tear while she was being given award of the year.

Who know? She is Ice Princess Jessica…

 

………………………………

 

“Eh eh.. Please wait for me… Unnie… Don’t climb so fast…” both of little girls who were in student uniform trying to reach the school’s wall in order to escape from the class for Kpop fan sign.

“You know? Today, JS Model is going to give fan sign.. I can’t miss this..” the short hair girl looked at another small girl.

“But today, we have an exam…” the small girl said.

“Forget it.. Ahjinomoto..” she finally stayed on the wall head as well while the small girl was reaching it hardly.

“Unnie.. my name is Ai Hashimoto not Ahjinomoto -_-” she kept looking at her friend tiredly.

“Okay… it’s up to you.. Please reach it..” Eunjung dragged her up to the head before they planned to jump together.

“It’s so high. I scare it unnie….” Ai hugged her arms scarily.

“Don’t worry…! It’s not the first time. To our idol.. please fighting…”

“Hey! What are you doing? I can see your yellow pants, Smiling Eunjung!” someone was outside the school area staring at her surprisingly. It was no one else but it was Key. He was well known as a playboy in the university. However, he was trying to woo Eunjung again and again.

“What a ert guy! How come you look at my….” Eunjung quickly held her short skirt carefully.

“I accidently saw it.. haha… you are trying to escape class because of Kpop again…” Key laughed hardly.

“Mind your own business. Just go away from my way. I need to jump now..”

“Just jump and I will get you…” Key showed his arms to being to hug her.

“Don’t hope… You will never touch me only a hair..” Eunjung pouted.

“Is your conversation still long? Unnie.. -_- it’s nearly on time..” Ai shoke Eunjung’s arm softly.

“Come on jub jub…” Key opened his arms bigly and sign mouth like a ert guy.

“I’m coming…” suddenly someone jumped to Key’s arms. It wasn’t Eunjung or Ai but it was Daesung. He was locket (Key’s fan).

“Omg…” Key kissed Daesung in a hurry without seeing him first since he thought it was Eunjung. Eunjung and Ai jumped from the wall safely with their hard laughing and ran away.

“It’s my first kiss baby..” Daesung hugged Key tightly.

“Omg omg……….. What the !”

 

……………………

 

“JS… It’s really JS.. ahhh…” many fans were rounding to the tall man who had just come from the car fully. Even he was hard to walk on; however, he kept smiling to those fan and went into the hotel simple. Most of his fans were ladies and they were standing in law to get his sign one by one..

“Oppa! I love you…” suddenly a surprise person appeared in front of his table and it wasn’t other but.. Eunjung, his twin sister.

“Ah… ha you??” he opened his mouth palely.

“Please sign here, and write you love me…” Eunjung kept smiling. She really didn’t know who the man in front of her was. The idol who she loved, was her twin. Jungshin kept this secret as well and he didn’t let her know about his fact. Jungshin started modeling for his dad’s company almost three years already. He was charming and handsome in his Kpop way and about his school life, he was just a simple man who always wore glasses. It was hard to notice this two men together.

“Okay.. your name is..?”

“Eunjung…. Smiling Eunjung… ^^”

“Sure….” He signed it for his twin happily.

“Oppa…” she kissed his forehead before she took the sign run away.

“Awwwwwwwww…. This is too muchhhhhhhhhhhh………..” many fans were complaining jealously. 

 

To Be Continue......