Just Another Day As Lee Taemin

Finding Miss Replay

 

I smiled and skipped down the corridors, being the usual me.  At least, that’s how I am in everyone else’s eyes. They all see me as a cute and innocent teenager, with a childish attitude, who loves banana milk. But is this the real me?

No, it’s not, in fact, I’m far from that image.

Well, okay, I’m cute. And I do love banana milk, but the line is drawn at the innocent and bubbly attitude.

In my opinion, it everyone’s own fault for stereotyping me just based off of my looks. Sure, I may look innocent, but come on, I’m in high school.

And sure, I have a cute face, a childish one even, but does that really define my ‘innocence’?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not like Jonghyun-hyung, who is probably by far the dirtiest person I have ever known, but I’m not some little kid who doesn’t know about anything.

Getting on to my ‘bubbly self’, that is completely off. You would probably call my real personality unwelcoming. I’d probably fit into the category of ‘jerks’.

I’ll admit, I’m a vain person, it’s not that I do it on purpose; but hell, let’s face, I’m beautiful.

I’m Seoul High’s Kingka, Lee Taemin. Yes, that Lee Taemin, The Lee Taemin. Seoul High’s most cheerful Kingka who is actually a douchebag.

One of the Queenkas greeted me, “Annyeong Minnie~” What was her name again? Sulli right? Hell, I don’t even know anymore, all of these girls look like s.

Plastic faces, layers upon layers of foundation, those perfectly fake noses, and don’t even get me started of the lips.

Definitely one of my Hyungs’ types.

I put up the usual smile and returned the greeting.

“Annyeong Sulli-ssi!”

Don’t be surprised that I’m being nice. Remember, I have an image that people have of me. I can’t just show anyone my true self.

I continued down the hallway until I came across the usual crowd of guys.

“Hi Taemin!”

“Taemin-ssi, there’ a party at my place, you should come and hang with us!”

“Taemin-ah wanna sit with me at lunch?”

I had to keep myself from groaning in irritation. These groups of boy were exactly the kind of people I hate. They only see me as a ladder to get to the top of the food chain. This school is just full of fake people.

Not that I should really be complaining about that, I’m one of those fake people.

Once again I put on my smile.

“Sorry guys, maybe next time.” I gave a little wave and walked towards my classroom.

I took a glance behind me, a girl was walking right towards me, and I knew the exact reason why.

I also really dislike these types of girls: the shy ones.

“T-Taemin-ssi, p-please a-accept my confession.” She held up an overdecorated envelope just pounded with hearts and pink. Way too girly for my taste.

Quickly, I made up an excuse.

“Mianhe, but I want to wait until after high school before I get into a relationship. But I really do think you’re a pretty girl.” I gave her a quick smile and left. She wasn’t really that pretty; she was okay I guess, but not anything that would be memorable.

So you're probably wondering why I would hate such a sweet girl, right? Well, you should go ask her why she likes me, because I’m sure it’s only for my looks.

Finally, I reached the classroom and sat down in my seat right next to the window. I put my head down on my desk, thinking about all the people I had just encountered.

Just another day being Lee Taemin.

Just another day… Ugh.

It’s just so boring!

I need excitement! Where is it when I need it most?

The teacher walked, looking boring as any other day.

“Class, we have a new student, Kim Yunha, go ahead and introduce yourself.”

I lifted my head off the desk, and when I saw her, life just became a hell of a lot more interesting. 


It's chubbyturtle here! So I rewrote the first chapter, but you probably noticed, if you remember what the first chapter was about, that it's not really that different from the original. 

The story is still going to have the same concept, and stuff, me and Nichelle are still not sure, but we'll be growing along with the story!

So please tell me what you think, critiscm would be nice!

 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe and all that other fun stuff! <3