2

My Love For You

Kyuhyun smile even bitter,, he held his hyung hand, and kiss his palm, “Thank you,, but really,, I don’t want you to hate me,, I don’t want to ruin our relationship,, I’ve build this for so long,, It took me 12 years to get close to you like this.. I don’t want you to start avoiding me and make it farther. I don’t want to lose you,, hyung..” Kyuhyun said while caressing the palm he kissed before, reading his hyung in front of him with longing gaze. His dearest hyung.. his crush.. his love.. his everything..

.

~silence~

.

With every sentence come out from Kyuhyun mouth, with that desperation look he saw in Kyuhyun face,, with the look of longing.. the kiss on is palm,, the caress on his hand,, everything become clearer..

Dancer who always stick to his best friend (a/n Xiah Junsu from JYJ) come from poor family.. n the green motorcycle he saw when he’s in the last year of high school suddenly pass through his memory.. Enter SM almost together with the best friend.. and both are the core of halyu.. as in Super Junior and DBSK/JYJ all clue seems pointing to only one person…

.

.

Himself

.

.

“Hyung..” said the younger breaking the silence,, still holding hyukjae hand.

“Kyuhyun… I.. mm.. wha.. hmm,, so,, it’s not a she then..haha” laugh the older awkwardly.

“ …” he only look at the older eyes with bitter smile.. Leaning even closer to hyukjae’s palm in his hand..

Since sometimes ago Hyukjae cant really explain, but, there’s something in the way Kyuhyun look at him when he can’t even look back at kyu1. But it seems like it getting clearer now. The way Kyuhyun look at him is just like someone who look at their love one. The look full of love.. the look full of passion.. the look full of longing.. Suddenly Hyukjae aware of their state at that time,,

,,both,,

.

,,in the bathtub,,

.

....

.

So hyukjae jerked his hand from Kyuhyun hold and scratch his hair as an excuse.. his face feels hot suddenly.

“Haha.. so your crush is a he.. ahaha.. it's okay.. haha.. hey kyu did you feel cold already?” Laugh the older awkwardly while reaching for his towel and attempt to change the subject. They’ve bath together so many times and already saw everything they carried, but, in that very moment, he suddenly conscious...of their state..

“Hahahahahaaa...“ before Hyukjae can reach his towel moreover get out from the bathtub the younger laugh so hard that make the older startled. “See, I’ve told you you’ll freak out if I told you the truth,” Kyuhyun dip his head under water then remove the bath tub cover2 separating them while sliding closer to the older.

Aware of their close proximity, the older face reddened and eyes wide open, unconsciously pressed himself farther back against the wall in attempt to put some distance. But the magnae doesn’t help at all. Kyuhyun inch forward, cupping his hyung face with both hand and caress Hyuk face tenderly.

“This is why I never confess directly to you. this is why I always hold my feeling back. Please hyung.. just pretend you didn’t hear anything today.. just pretend we just plainly take half bath and rest.. okay? Don’t hate me.. don’t avoid me,, okay..? please..?” plead the younger desperately while caressing the older cheek..

Kyuhyun already feeling at lost when Hyukjae pull his hand from his grasp earlier, and looking his hyung inching backward keeping distance between them, just make his heart scattered even more. He can’t imagine how his life will continue if the love of his live avoid him like a plaque. He looks at Hyuk with the most desperate look Hyukjae ever see.

Looking at Kyuhyun eyes that looks like broken glass, looking at the tears that falls from that eyes.. Hyukjae can feel the desperation, the fear, the longing… he open his mouth but nothing come out.. Hyukjae is still in a shock state. To hear that their evil magnae harbor that kind of feeling for him for 12 *ng year. Suddenly he remembers the entire thing Kyuhyun done or share with him only. How sweet he is if there’s just the both of them, it feels like Kyuhyun is the older when thinking how Kyu takes care of him. Kyuhyun worried expression, Kyuhyun sweetness, Kyuhyun romantic side, Kyuhyun private message.. And, Hyukjae comes to his sense..

“Thank you, Kyuhyun ah..”Hyukjae caress the younger cheek and wipes the tears away smiling. “Don’t cry, I’ll never hate you.. okay.. And I’ll never avoid you.. Trust me.. okay? Hm?” said the older while looking straight at the younger assuring that everything gonna be okay.

“Really?” ask the younger. His tears still flowing like a river.

“Really..” said Hyukjae with wide smile. “Come here..” Hyukae hugs Kyuhyun tightly which answered by even tighter hug by Kyuhyun. They hug for a moment until the younger calmed down. Kyuhyun cried his heart out for the first time of his 12 years crush. Finally when he said it to the person himself, actually it made his heart lighter. He cried while clinging so desperately to the older. The older pat his back reassuring, whispering sweet nothing to calm the younger down.

When he feels Kyuhyun hold loosened, he broke the hug, splash Kyuhyun with water and grinning widely, “Okay.. now.. get up.. it’s cold already.. let’s sleep!” said the older while trying to stand up, but fell down abruptly when the younger grasp his hand.

“Hyung.. since I’ve told you about my feeling.. grant me one wish..” Kyuhyun said grinning.

“w..wha..what??” stuttered the older suddenly nervous.

“kiss me please..” said the younger.

“Ya!! No way!!” Hyukjae trying to get up, but his waist being held by the younger.

“Pleeease..” said Kyuhyun acting cute.. “I’ve been holding it for years hyuuung.. please..” throwing beaten puppy eyes towards the older.

“Haish, I wish I never hear you story!!” Hyukjae peck Kyuhyun lips lightly and trying to get out from the tub for umpteenth time that day, before he is being pull into a broad shoulder..

..And being kissed..

Hyukjae look at Kyuhyun with wide eyes, he feels confused, shocked, embarrassed,, He doesn’t know what else, he only feels the kiss, a desperate kiss from the younger. Before he knows what happen exactly, he already answering that kiss. The kiss that tells Hyukjae how desperate must Kyuhyun be. With his teenage blood and all.

And Kyuhyun.. to describe his feeling the moment hyukjae lips come in contact with his, without that annoying paper separate their lips, uurgh how Kyuhyun detests that paper kiss game that made him should take two sleeping pills to be able to sleep, for days, but now.. there is no paper.. no members.. no fans.. his mind  is blank for a second, before he realize, no way he satisfied with only that one millisecond peck. So he reach for Hyukjae and kiss him. So deep he pour his heart to that kiss, the kiss he wanted to do for years, so desperate to feel and taste the older sweet cavern. And when he feels the older kissing him back, …..... , heaven, he doesn’t know how to describe his feeling at that moment. He want to stop the time and just kiss him..

They kissed until Hyukjae feeling something poking his cheek . His face reddened that put tomato to shame when he realize what the thing is, and realize their position, him being in Kyuhyun lap, in the water, .. He broke the kiss abruptly startling Kyuhyun who is still in heaven, “wha.. what..?” said Kyuhyun blankly.

“Ya!! You’re poking me!! ert!!” Tomato Hyuk push Kyuhyun into the water hard and fled from the bathroom before Kyuhyun can stop him..again..

Kyuhyun who is still in dazed slowly digest what his love mean.. And he see his lower region, damn hormon!!, “Hyung!! I’m sorry, I don’t mean to..Hyuuung..!!  shout Kyuhyun from the bathroom.

“Hurry clean up!! And don’t be noisy!! It’s almost 4 in the morning!!” shout the equaly noisy 

“Hyung!! Can I sleep with you..” Shout the younger grinning from the bathroom..

And he’s answered by slam in the door.

“kkk.. at least I can seduce him openly now” chuckles the younger while cleaning the bathroom happily.

.

.

.

- FIN -

A/N: 

1~ I always love the way Kyuhyun look at Hyuk.. Soo sweeet.. and in some occassion Hyuk really too shy to look back at Kyu, not like when he's doing 
     fanservice with Donghae or Siwon, Hyuk literaly can't look back at Kyu's eyes >//////////<

     It's like when Kyuhyun sang Hope like a dream that never sleep in Sukira (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqbqjeL5gs)
     when Kyu sang, "Nae maeum dahae, saranghaneun no reul" --> In my heart i only love you
     he sang it with that beautiful voice n looking directly at hyukjae, which hyukjae can't even look back at Kyu

2 ~ the bath tub cover like this (http://images.quickblogcast.com/3/0/2/2/9/272224-292203/eunhyuk_twitter.jpg?a=71), i assume it can be removed and i think
      both of them can sit opposite side with that cover folded. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

I’m sorry.. it takes so long to update.. Works been keeping me..  and sorry for the lame ending.. 0(>n<)0

sorry for dissapointing everybody

and thankKyu for reading this lame fic n coment n subscribe n upvote... Thank Kyu soooo much >///<