1

My Love For You

Three people enter the dorm loudly.. One excited member.. one singing member.. and one lifeless member coz it’s time for him to sleep already.. they come after C-Radio interview with Zhoumi..

 

“I’ll sleep after take a bath..” Sungmin said .

 “Okay hyung, Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing?”

“Monitoring.. wanna watch it together?” pat the seat beside him.

“Sure.. wait, I’ll take a snack.. want something?”

“Cola please..”

They started with usual routine.. monitoring.. late night snack.. Sungmin sleeping early.. nothing special.. When suddenly the older one need his half bath..

“Wanna have half bath hyung? I’ll scrub your back..” exclaim the young one while clean up the living room..

“Okay, I’ll prepare the bath” 

After a while they already scrub each other back, this is the time the younger one loves the most. He really enjoying the time they spent together like this. Just the two of them.. chatting leisurely.. 

“Zhoumi skill is improving so much isn’t he? Speaking both Chinese and Korean like that.. waa,, I can’t imagine..” the older open the conversation.

“Yeah, it’s almost 7 years since he join us.. Henry too..” 

“It’s glad seeing them accepted by fans little by little, I really want them to be treated as super junior.. as a whole,, it’s really hurt when seeing them treated differently” reply the older feeling sorry for the two SJM member.

“Yeah, you are right.. someday hyung.. someday..” patting the older head assuring that’s all gonna be okay.. He really doesn’t like seeing the other down. Hyukjae with his gummy smile is the best.

“By the way, today’s interview is so fun,, I love spent time with the member.. since we barely see each other,, it’s a pity that Siwon and Ryeonggu can’t come..I wonder how’s Siwon doing there, I bet he misses us so much kkkk… I miss him too.. birthday with the member is the best.. I’ll treat him something when we meet next time..” 

“Hmm.. next time.. Okay finish, come in..” The younger said while rinse his hyung and himself, and come into the bathtub hurriedly.. he want to end the conversation about Siwon as soon as possible. He doesn’t like the fact that hyukjae fond of Siwon like that. As much as he doesn’t want to admit it, but he really is Jealous with EunSiHae relationship. A LOT.. that’s why he said Siwon Donghae fast after asked who made him cry..

“Aaah.. so good..” feeling the warm water relaxing his muscles..

“Yeah… so good.. hey Kyu, is it true you watch your first  at 14?? Kkkk I thought u r still innocent at that time..” tease the older.

“Haha,, yeah.. That’s one of the reason.. I can’t probably said the true reason there, can I” 

“Not the real reason?? What’s the real reason then? Kkkk is it embarrassing?” ask the older want to tease the younger more.

“Nah, not that embarrassing, but I think you’ll freak out if you know it” the younger said with chuckles.

“Eeeyy,, no way,, tell mee,, tell meee.. we’ve know each other flaw for years already, it’s okay,, tell me tell me tell mee…I won’t tell the other if you don’t want me to… come ooon..” ask the older throwing puppy eyes excited because of curiosity. It’s rare for the younger to reluctant said about something to him. It’s actually the other way around. Even in the outside Kyuhyun seems to be a quiet person, but in the dorm, or when they spent time together, SilentKyu will change drastically to chatting&livelyKyu. He can be considered quiet if you compare him to Kyuhyun at that time.

“Okay, I’ll tell you, but don’t freak out.. promise?” replied the younger. Whining Hyukjae with his puppy eyes really is one of Kyuhyun weak spot..

“Promise..” answer the older while grinning and nodding vigorously.

“Actually, I met my first love at that age.. I saw that person dancing in my sister school inauguration.. as you know it I don’t really have a think to dancing at that time.. “

“Sister?” interrupted the older

“Yeah, actually that person is older than me, I even ask for that person’s autograph after they dance. At first I just thought that ‘Aa,, actually dancing is good’. But strangely, it’s not the dance part attract me, but it the person who dance attract me. I start to ask for the information, where is the dancer’s school, the house, everything. And I go as far as ride a different bus just to tail that person. 

“Waa.. you like a stalker kkkk” comment the other, feeling excited to where this conversation bring him to know the inner self of The Evil Magnae of Super Junior.

“Yeah, I know it..” *chuckle* “from that day on everything I do, I do it because of that person.. I learnt that that person is not from a very wealthy family, and always together with  the best friend. It actually annoys me that whenever I got the change to tail my crush I always saw him together.”

“Oh, the best friend is a male? Is he not her boyfriend?” 

“No, I assure you, he is not my crush boyfriend. They keep being best friend until now”

“Until now!? Wow.. Do you still stalk her? Do you still have a feeling for her!!??” ask the older surprised that the magnae is actually a very loyal person when come into love. Everyone would probably get over their first love at their age. But it’s 12 years already, and Kyuhyun still harbor that feeling.

“ Kkkk.. yeah, we actually in a very good relationship right now” replied the younger. 

“Did u ever confess to her?” said the older while leaning to the bath tub cover separating them.

“Hmm, I’ve tried it twice, but it takes as a joke.” *chuckle* “It’s frustrating me actually. I’ve always do special thing that I don’t do to any other person to that person, or even confess in public like that. But It takes as a joke kkk.. but I don’t blame that person, that slow innocent cute dancer is always slow when come to this kind of thing” 

“Oh, she still dances until now? Did I know her? Perhaps I can help you..i know a lot of dancer you know, I can make a blind date for you..” winking to the younger one. 

“Hahaha…” laugh and dip his head into the water, “yeah you actually know that person hyung.. that person is quiet famous..”

“Really?? A celebrity??” The older can’t hide his surprise and excitement, almost knocking the magnae with the bathtub cover separating them. 

“Yeah, both of them, along with the best friend, enter the same agency, and being the core of Halyu..” Kyuhyun gaze to nothing as he retelling his past.. 

“At that time, when both of them enter the agency, I’m still in a middle school and that person is senior high school already. I bound to be as good as my father told me to, as the owner of academy. I’m doing well in my school, but this little secret I have, I never told anyone, even my best friend at that time. You actually the first person I tell about this matter.” He said while flicking his hyung forehead playfully.

“Auch.. ch this brat!! I’m honored then.. kkk continue” ask the older feeling curious. 

“I never ask anything big to my parent since I waskid, but this person made me to. Someday I heard that that person really fond of a guy who rides motorbike. Even I never talk to that person, I really want to impress that person, I want to be seen, I want that person notice me.. So I go as far as ask my father to buy me a motorcycle. So when my father asked me to be the first in my school in exchange of the motorcycle I did it.” He said, feeling proud of himself, smirks to the older

“Ch, you really is a smartass.. So,, did she saw you?? Did you talk to her?” 

Kyuhyun chuckles, “You seem so excited.. yeah, I show it, I even ride it to tail their bus.. so I can be seen.  I think I’ve seen once, I saw it when they pointed their finger towards me and gossiping.. but I don’t have a chance to talk or chat, that’s the most coward thing I ever done in my life. I just stalk like a weirdo for years. I’ve tried to forget, but, the more I tried to forget, the more I attracted to that person. Even when I tried to have a relationship, I still can’t forget that person. So I choose my first step to approach.I think, to get close to that person, I must be in a same world, as in entertainment world. That’s why I enter that singing competition..Because there’s no way I’ll dance at that time. Kkkkk you know how stiff I am at that time..”

“Kkkk yeah, really stiff, I really want to smack you once before kkkk..” recalling their first meeting in the dance practice time.

“Haha,, I know it.. So, when me and my friend win and I got a change to join SME, I can’t be happier. The thought of being in the same agency as my crush is consume me.. how should I greet or appr.. ”

“What!? Wait.. So.. your crush is in SM?? Really?? Waaa,, don’t tell me it’s Boa?” interrupt the older feeling really surprised that Kyuhyun long term crush is in the same company as them. 

“Hahahaa.. no, of course not..”

“Waaa… I’m really curious.. who can she be?? Hmm” The older starting to calculate who is the person who stole this brat’s heart for so long, “Hmm.. someone with male bestfriend, enter sm when you still in junior,, she must be around my time… hmm,, the center of halyu.. older than you,, hmmmmm…” he tried to think really hard to calculate missing the look Kyuhyun gave him.. the look of longing..contemplating..  with bitter smile on his lips..

“YAH!! Is she really in SM?? Don’t lie!! If she enter before you, it should be around my time.. if she is a good dancer we must practice together many time.. so if she is the center of halyu, she must be either Boa, GG, or F(x).. but none of them enter in that period time WITH her male best friend.. Tell me,, tell mee.. who is sheee?? If you don’t tell me now, I wont be able to sleep,, Kyuuu~~” starting to attact the younger with the water.

“hahaha stop it..!! It’s true.. ” The younger contemplated for a moment, “but,,, I’m afraid you’ll hate me if I told you the truth” the smile adoring the younger face faded slowly..

“Nope,, never,, no way I’ll hate such kind of love.. you’ve been in love for so long, and do everything fo her, never ask for anything.. I’m really proud of you, really.. And I think, you should confess to her.. it’s been 12 years already.. who know that she might be moved by your confession and accept you” the older softly said while holding the younger hand. Assuring him…

“But still, I’m afraid that once you know the truth, you’ll think that I’m a freak” the younger said.. reading his hyung face while held his hyung hand even tighter as his eyes feels hot suddenly..

“No.. no.. don’t be afraid,, I’ll support whatever is it,,” sensing the reddened eye of the younger the older said while  the younger cheek so softly.. which answered by the magnae by leaning to that touch immediately..

“Really hyung? Should I tell you? Should I confess to that person?? I really don’t want that person to hate me.. I don’t want to ruin whatever relationship I had with that person.. I’m afraid to lose that person,,”  He held hyuk hand that hold him,, looking at the older with the eyes unknown by the older..

Never seeing Super Junior Evil magnae this desperate, this lost, this,, he don’t know what to say, he never saw their magnae in this state before, “I assure you.. it’s okay, you can confess to her, you wont lose her,, your love is so pure, never want anything back,, even if she reject you, she’ll never hate you,, Don't worry.. I’ll always support you, I can accompany you to meet her.. don’t worry..” Hyukjae replied while caressing the younger cheek.

Kyuhyun smile even bitter,, he held his hyung hand, and kiss his palm, “Thank you,, but really,, I don’t want you to hate me,, I don’t want to ruin our relationship,, I’ve build this for so long,, It took me 12 years to get close to you like this.. I don’t want you to start avoiding me and make it farther  I don’t want to lose you, hyung..” Kyuhyun said while caressing the palm he kissed before, reading his hyung in front of him with longing gaze. His dearest hyung.. his crush.. his love.. his everything.. 

.

.

“Eh?” 

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

hehe.. i'm sorry it's getting long so i devide it into 2 chapter *or more* :p

and thank kyu for the subscriber..upvoter.. and commenter TT______TT i really do... i'm sorry if my update dissapoints you... Gomen nasai... o(_ _)o

i'll update as soon as i'm free.. :)

i just know that we should edit like italic or bold word from the aff editor... aigoo.. --"