Oh Sora

I've had enough!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora’s sleepy head shot up when she finally heard the school bell. She automatically lit up a big smile; she knew it meant it was time for recess. The short haired girl didn’t waste a second as she jumped out of her seat and started to collect her stuff.

 

‘’Hey, let’s go to the store next door and get some sandwiches! I feel like eating a dozen!’’

Sora looked to the source of the voice; she saw how the girls flipped their beach blonde hair as they passed her by. They gave her a disproved look before walking out of the door, both wearing similar high heels

Sora shrugged.  She threw her lightly packed bag over her shoulder while making sure her blonde hair wouldn’t get stuck in-between.

Sora was a bit of a loner as she didn’t have any friends in school. The girls avoided her like she had some transmittable disease. They never approached her unless they needed something.

Sora was oblivious to it most of the time; she had a strong appearance which, on its turn, scared the boys away from her. They were just too chicken to come close.

Also, the blonde was a decent student who could easily score straight A’s on her tests; it added on the hate and jealousy she usually received.

The only friend she had in this school was probably her sister, Kiko, who was older than her by two years. Kiko was very popular, in contrary to her little sister. She was the total opposite of Sora; Kiko didn’t do well in school, she changed boyfriends as if they were handbags and even her hair color was the opposite.

 

Sora finally saw her locker; she let out a sigh in relief. It was always so much trouble just the reach the damned things. The hallways were usually packed with so many student that one really had to bump their way through.

She grabbed the lock and started to twist the said thing until it gave a click sound- indicating it was unlocked. It was just then that Sora noticed the unusual pink color which was standing out. Someone had stuck bubble gum between the locker door and the locker itself. It was impossible to open it without getting the slimy stuff off.

Sora sighed for the second time while putting a lot of pressure on the door of the locker. This bullying wasn’t anything new; Sora was actually slowly getting used to it. She had already accepted the excessive bumping from her peers, the nasty looks and gossips about her which were being spread like a fire… even the accidentally spilling drinks on her. She couldn’t care any less though. It would be all over after this year.

Sora was planning on moving back to her home country. Her parents were divorced and she currently lived with her Korean dad. Her Japanese mother, who was raised in America, was living with her new husband in Japan. Sora couldn’t wait to live with her mom! It would be a whole lot better than this hole she was in right now.

 

‘’Hey, Jongin!’’

 

Sora automatically looked up when she heard Baekhyun’s voice. She saw how he clung to Jongin’s arm. The dark-skinned boy glared at his best friend touch as they neared Sora. They were all in the same homeroom class. She didn’t think much of them since they were boys, and well, Sora wasn’t exactly good at befriending boys.

 

‘’Why don’t we buy some chicken noodles and skip math class?’’

Baekhyun was already trying to find his wallet with a foolish grin plastered on his face. He didn’t even notice Jongin gazing at the locker of Sora. The dark-skinned sighed as he knew who had done it.

‘’Baek- they did it again man.’’

Jongin nodded to Sora as he eyed his close friend from the side. Baekhyun stopped searching and tried to see what Jongin was talking about. He gasped for a split second with his eyes slightly bigger than usual. He didn’t understand why anyone would bully such a nice girl.

‘’I feel bad for her, we should- hey I'm talking to you!’’

Baekhyun huffed when Jongin didn’t let him finish. The dark-skinned didn’t pay further attention to the nosy boy and walked up to Sora’s locker. He didn’t dare to look her in the eyes though; he just stood next to her with his head hanging a bit low.

 

‘’Sora, could you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter