Chapter 1

What We Wanted

Xiumin’s Pov

 

As the oldest .. I have the responsibility to protect my dongsaengs .

Well , that’s what I thought … I still remember that day when we frist debuted ..When Lee SoonMan discussed to us about the whole attitde thing …

Our whole world changed ..

We were no longer the fun ..What I meant is that we do have fun from time to time but rarely ..

We somehow became more serious .

Everyone is trying to get used to their new personaility ..

Well , apparently me and Luhan got the ..

“ I-look-like-the-youngest-but-I’m-actually-the-oldest-guys-in-EXO “ personailty , which is just crap because it’s not actually our fault that we are like this because we were born like this ..

 

Nowdays …

Our personailty has changed little by little from our fake personailty to our real one , thanks to a lot of reality Tv shows .. We all felt relieved .

We all felt so happy , to be finally ourselves again and actually live a normal life ..

But this is just the start , one day our goal is to express ourselves like our Super Junior sunbaes

And actually show the world who we really are ..

 

To be honest you should actually pity us … We can’t even express our inner selfs . I bet you that even without the fake personaily we will still be much loved by all of our fans .

But still that Lee SooMan …

 

Maybe I’m just thinking too much ..

But to be honest , I’m not speaking badly about anyone ..

Don’t you think that we only uses our faces to attract our fans ..

It’s not that the fans knows us personally .

Honestly I think Luhan has so many fans just because that he is (alittle bit more )beautiful/handsome ( than us ) that people just couldn’t be bother knowing him of his prsonailty . All they want to see is Luhans’ face ..

I still remmber that one day when we had our first concert .. About half of the fans there called for Luhan ..

I know that Chen and me don’t have a lot of fans and still there are some still lighting up their silver glowsticks when we are singing . But sometimes , only sometimes , we are really jealous of Luhan . Even though we are like brothers , we still get jealous .. Everybody likes Luhan … So my conclusion was that if I get close enough to Luhan .. I’ll eventually have some Xiuhan shippers and then I’ll be much loved . My next step is to try my best and become the most popular and loved member of EXO ..

Well , that what I think anyways .. It’s really unlikely to be true ..

But it’s still worth a try though ..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW .. First chapter ! =w= I know my english is crap but whatever ..

I felt I wrote Xiumin here as a bad person !!!!

What should I do ?

And also usally I dont write much .. I at writing =w=

So bear with me >w<