"Partners?"

Fated to Be With You

The girls quickly gather all the school supplies that they need, put it into their own backpacks, and left the dorm. 

"Quickly, unnie!" Seohyun exclaims. She is one of those few people who have never been late for anything, and she wasn't about to break her record. 

"Yah, don't make me start," Taeyeon says, angrily. She grits her teeth. She is angry at Sunny and Seohyun for scaring her to death that morning, and to make things worse, they are about to arrive late to classes!

If a passerby is to look at the group of girls, they would see a group of 3 maniacs; one being all jumpy, another one being angry and mumbling to herself,  and another one giggling like an idiot; and a normal girl who's blond. 

Jessica looks at the three girls and chuckles. She has never seen them acting like they are before. She takes a quick glance at her watch and her eyes widen in shock. 

"Guys!!" Jessica exclaims. "We have like, only 7 more minutes left!"

The girls take a quick glance, and they all start to run to their University, including Jessica. Jessica really didn't want to be late for class, especially if it is still the first week of school. 

"Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding," rings the first school bell. That signals that the girls have 5 more minutes to get to class, before the second bell rings. As the girls run towards the building, they hear the bell, and they run even faster. Unfortunately, when they arrive at the school, 3 minutes has passed and they have only 2 more minutes left. They rush to the third and fourth level of the school to find their classes. 

"Aish," Taeyeon pants when she reaches the third level. As she was climbing, she was thinking, 'why on earth did they build so many levels?! Just build more buildings, not stairs!'

"You're luckier than us," Sunny says, as if she's reading Taeyeon's mind. "We have our class on the fourth level."

Suddenly, the bells rings. The 4 girls look at each other, and as if they just ate an energy bar, they sprint to their classes. When Taeyeon and Jessica arrive at their class, the teacher is writing something on the board.

"Late," Ms. Kim says, as she glances at the two girls panting. "But, I will let you girls off only because it is only the first week of class. Now, before you girls can interrupt my class any further, go and sit at your desks."

The girls bowed their heads slightly as a sign of gratitude and slowly walked their ways towards their desks. Taeyeon's head hangs down as she walks toward her seat, but Jessica just walks calmly but having a blank look on her face, as if she is thinking of something else.

"Pss!" Alexander whispers to Taeyeon, and hands her a note. Thankfully, Alexander and Kevin's desks are right beside the girls'.

Taeyeon glances at Alexander, and she takes the note and reads it. 'What happened to you girls this morning? Kevin said that he heard some yelling going on at your place. Why? And why are you girls late? Sunny and Seohyun are also late too, right?' the note reads. She quickly grabs a pen and writes on the back of the note 'Yeah, Sunny and Seohyun are also late. Wow.. we were that loud.. eh. Nothing major happened, I'll get the girls to tell you guys what happened during lunch.'

"Jessica," a male voice whispers. 

Jessica turns around and sees Kiseop handing her a note. She smiles, and takes it to read. The note reads, 'Hey, why are you two late this morning? But if you don't feel uncomfortable telling me why, don't. Listen, I was wondering if you and your friends would like to sit with me and my friends during lunch today?' 

Jessica grabs a pen from a pencil case and writes below the message on the paper. 'No no, it's nothing personal that happened this morning. It's just that.. someone was in for a quite a scare. Yes! I would love to sit with you and meet your friends, but I'm not sure if my friends want to or not.' and she added a "=\" at the end of the message. 

The teacher finally finishes writing on the board and turns around to face the class. The girls and boys who were passing notes are surprised at the sudden action of facing them, and straightens themselves up to focus on what the teacher will be saying.

"Class, you will be assigned a project today," Ms. Kim begins, which gains a groan from the students. "You will be able to pick your own partners, and the project topic is about the language language, French. I want you all to research what other countries speak French. You may choose France too, but only one group should do one country. Also in the project, include information on the country that speaks French, its culture, food, education, and other information that you think we should know about it. I will give you 5 minutes to pick your partners, and after you shall tell me which country you want. Oh and, I want groups of 2, one male and one female. Now get going!" 

"Alexander!" exclaims Taeyeon. "Let's be partners!"

"Sure," replies Alexander, while chuckling. Then he turns to face Kevin. "Are you going to ask Jessica?"

Kevin nods, and opens his mouth to call Jessica over. But unfortunately, someone is already one step ahead of him.

"Jessica," Kiseop calls. "Do you want yo be partners?" 

After 5 seconds of thinking, Jessica responds.

"Sure," she replies with a smile. 

Kevin is watching everything that Jessica and that boy named Kiseop is doing and turns to Alexander and Taeyeon. 

"Uh-oh.." Alexander says after he listens to what Kevin says. "Well.. how about Lee Chaerin? She's quite the smart one, right?"

"Yeah.. guess I'll ask her," Kevin sulkily says and walks off to ask the girl named Chaerin. 

"So which country do you want to research on?" asks Kiseop. 

"Well.. I was sort of thinking of United States, or Canada," Jessica replies. "You?"

"Well, I figured that some group would definitely choose France, so I'm thinking of Vietnam.." Kiseop says. "But I guess we can go with United States, since you know some information about it, right?" 

Jessica nods. "Okay! So we're doing United States then!"

"Ahem!" the teacher cleared , and says, "Okay, times up! You will all now give me the country that you will be working on, starting from the back. Lee Kiseop and Jung Sooyeon?"

"We'll be doing the United States," Jessica tells her calmly. 

"Alexander Lee Eusebio and Kim Taeyeon?"

"Canada," Taeyeon tells her.

"Woo Sunghyun and Lee Chaerin?"

"We will be doing France," Kevin tells her. 

*                        *                      *

"So are you and your friends going to hang out with me and mine during lunch?" Kiseop asks Jessica in his normal voice as he follows her to her locker. Apparently, his normal voice is loud enough for Kevin, Alexander and Taeyeon to hear.

"Um, Jessica," Taeyeon interrupts them. "Alexander wants us to sit with them during lunch. And we need to tell them what happened.." 

"Yeah, but I want to meet Kiseop's friends," Jessica says back, firmly. Kiseop smiles. 

"Just let her hang out with Kiseop and his friends," Kevin tells Alexander and Taeyeon. Jessica smiles at him.

 

"Hey guys," Kiseop says when he and Jessica reaches the table where Kiseop's friends are at. Two guys look up, and one of them stare wide-eyed at Jessica, causing Jessica to stare wide-eyed at him, which makes Kiseop and the other boy to glance at each other and stare at them. 

---
@choki2lovejessi; Actually, I've never thought about that. o.o But sure? :D 

@GianGain; Thanks (: Really? I thought the pairing KevSica would be popular. o.o