나의 이상적인 오빠/My Ideal Older Brother

오빠를 구함과 여동생을 원하는/Wanted Oppa & Wanted Dongsaeng

That night, Louise and her family came to the welcome dinner. Jun Young was happy that he could see Louise again.  He felt really good in seeing her.  As everyone gathered around the dining table, Louise chose a seat next to Jun Young. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jun Young-shii. We met again,"  Louise said, while smiling at Jun Young. After dinner, Louise's family decided to stay a little longer in the Moon household, which meant that Jun Young and Louise could still be together for a little longer. While the elders did their talking, Louise introduced Jun Young to her younger sisters, Rhyn and Jenny. Jun Young became fond of Jenny, Louise's seven-year-old sister who attends Young Ji Elementary. After the talk, it was time for Louise to go home. She said goodbye to Jun Young and said, "See you tomorrow at school! Jalga!"  Jun Young felt good that night. He sat on his window sill and looked at the stars. He wondered what life would be if Louise was his sister. 'It might be so fun to have her around, together with Rhyn and Jenny too.' Jun Young told himself. As he laid in bed and his head on his pillow, he smiled and said, "Thank you for making me happy,  Choi Ji Sun."  He closed his eyes and took a good night's sleep. What do you think is in Louise's mind that night? Will she continue to bring happiness to Jun Young? What if someone comes and takes her away from Jun Young? Find out in Chapter 3!