Divorce

Starting over

photo Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

Outside the courthouse your POV 

You are getting out of your car and see your mom getting out of her car then you see -him-. This time he's actually shaved and he only looks 25 or so even though he's probably in his late 40s. They both are so alike unlike you, your only wearing a dress because your mom forced you to and their probably will be cameras inside the courthouse but their all dressed up like their going to see the president.

Then your mom and you are about to walk in court togather when a hand reaches for your hand. You shake it off and turn around and see that it's your dad who grabbed it, he probably grabbed ummas hand also because she has turned around also.

You look at her face and she has a poker face and you would of probably laughed expect the mood was really bad.

"Wait Ji Soo, I think that we need to talk" the devil said.

"I don't think that theirs anything to talk about, actions speak for words and I think that all your actions settled it a long time ago" umma said to the devil.

In your mind you were doing a happy dance because she was finally standing up to him and you had remembered how she had been when she had seen him 11 years ago she was broken but she was fixed now. The look on the devils face was so unspeakable that you had to take a picture of this.

You took out your phone and took the PERFECT PICTURE CLICK. You started laughing because it was so funny and The way that umma and the devil were looking at you was unbelievable because they thought you had gone crazy but in reality it was them.

"Umma we have to go inside now" you said after you were finished laughing and went inside the courthouse.

As soon as you went inside court the cameras started clicking and the reports tarted coming bothering you as they asked their Stupid questions like " How do you feel about your parents divorce? Are you going to be the heir to your mothers or fathers business?"

You got really mad because you had thought it was only going to be a few reports not this many.

Fast forward

After the police had come everything had finally settled down and all the reporters had left. The judge had agreed on the divorce expect your dad had argued that you had to stay its him and the judge had finally agreed on making you stay at yor dads house for 2 months and the worst art was that the 2 months was in summer break which made you angry until the judge had told your dad that the only way that you would stay in his house was if he stopped drinking and stop -that.- Which was the only reason that you agreed to do this not that you had thought that he would. But the tiniest part of your hear had hoped that he would, even though it had been 14 years since that happened And why would he change after so long but still you hoped. 

You were still thinking while you were walking and you walked into somebody.

"Oh Mian-hae I didn't see you" then you bowed but immediately regretted it when you saw who it was.

He smirked when he saw who you were and said " Yah who do you think you are always bumping into other people, do t you have any manners at all?"

" I have manners but what do you have luhannie?"

"Aww that's so adorable your already calling me by my first name" the bastard said thinking that you would fall for him.

" Yah don't be so self-centered about yourself, you dont have as much as fans that I do and YOU do work for ME" putting some emphasize on the words you and me.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk correction I work for your mom not you and she probably doesn't have time to listen to you and tell her that you want Lu Han of exo to be kicked out, she won't happy about that will she,ne?" he told me

 

You hated this child he was so annoying but you had liked the way that he talked to you he wasn't like the jealous girls or the adoring fan guys, if that was a word you laughed silently in your mind."

"Yah what's with you and zoning out like for real and all your always zoning out" the bastard said.

You started walking away when a hand stopped you.

"Let go of my hand NOW!" you said to really wanting to face this.

Then he spun you around and your face was inches from his then you pulled your hand away from his and kicked his side.

" Well, well, well, what would you know you actually looked a little dazed their luhannie" and you laughed.

When you saw that he wasn't replying with his smart mouth you got worried, then you looked and saw him laying on the floor OMG what if you hit him in one of his pressure points and then sat down on the floor and checked his pulse and OMO he had no pulse.

You got into your car and half dragged and half carried him their. You drove the fastest speed in your car trying not to thtil if this child died, no he can't die you thought or you wold feel guilty for the rest of your life. You silently cried and were panicking.

NO HE CAN'T DIE! And you honked because the damn traffic. The light finally turned green and you turned and burst out of the car and carried/ran into the hospital. Their was damn CAMERAS in here and their was so mic pair of eyes watching you.

"YAH STOP YELLInG AND CALL OUT A DOCTOR NOW!!!" you screamed at nobody in particular.

Somebody rushed to get a doctor. You were such a mess and their were damn cameras everywhere and your mom was going to kill you but you didn't care and You put luhan down.

A/N HAHA SUSPENSE hehe I might update later but I hope this good right now please suscribe hehe new characters in the next one I feel really good luv writing 4 u guys. Who do you guys think that she should be with

OMOOO FANGIRLINGG ISNT HE BEAUTIFUL:)

BXRInMeCAAAjzJg.jpg:large