broken

Starting over

photo Starting-over_zpse58b1b38.png

You are getting in your car andd your mom is going in her own. You perferred driving yourseld in your sports car and your mom perferred being driven. You sighed you were going to the courthouse and were going to see your dad in 5 years. It wasnt really exciting you didnt want to do this but you had to know what happened and if the divorce was accepted or not by the jury.

You could still remember that day when you were only 7 and you came home and saw your dad and wished you hadnt.

Flashback

You were coming home early from school and your parentd werent home but you had gotten used to that the maids were like your parents they had fed you and raised you themselves. Your brother was different he had been raised by your parents himself. You were always envious of him because he was a perect child before -that- happened. Your oppa had always loved you and he raised ayou as long as with the maids. You and your brother were the typical kind of siblings he and you had fights but after some time you would always went back to him your face all teary because you didnt like it when you guys fighted. He would wipe away the tear and hug you and tell you he loved you alot. which always made you happy. You opened the door it was unlocked and saw that appa was home you screamed and said "Appa your home I missed you so much" and you started crying and then you saw that he and somebody else were kissing which wasnt your mom and you were trembling and your mom wasnt home and your dad was cheating on her. You tried to look away but you were only seven then and it wasnt fair because you didnt understand you were crying alot but your dad couldnt hear you. Right when your mom came in and she was smiling alot and when she saw what you were looking at and you were crying she covered your eyes with her hands and she carried you out of the house.The next day you woke up to see your mom crying which killed you and you had never seen cry, your mom was either always happy or mad ever since -that- happened you barely saw her smile. 

6 years later  

Your mom had always warned you never to talk to your dad and dont go near him but you had wanted to have revenge on him for what he had done 8 years ago. You went out and told your mom you would go be back by 10 and you were going to go hang out with Ravi your childhood friend and your 2nd oppa and you had loved him like that he was always really protective he also had a little sister which you would play with and you guys were the same age. Ravi was one of the only guys you liked. You went straight into the house and saw the same scene 1you saw 6 years ago instead of standing their frozen you walked up to them and Thais "what do you think you're doing making out with her?"  "You have no lied at all playing with women like this you don't deserve any of them" you went up to the lady and told her" I'm not mad at you but I am mad at -that- guy he doesn't deserve you so stop being attached to him because he WILL get rid of you in a week, it's his habit to do so and it's not your fault that like that."  NOW GET THE HE'LL OUT OF HERE! You marched up to your dad and yelled at him "I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?" Your voice started crippling the more you yelled at him. He just stared at you while you screamed and at the end when you started crying and then said coldly "  if your done now get out of my house it's none of your business what I do." The you got really mad because how dare he say that you didn't have any business YOU were his daughter even if he didn't accept that then you left because you didn't have anything else to say to -that- guy. 

A/N sorry for the really short chapter mian-hae mian-hae bows but I wanted to start the next part as a new chapter so sorry O know I said I would double update I was really busy though.