Love Story Of A Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


chapter five; backgrounds & confessions

✝✝✝✝✝✝

»  Krystal Jung was worried about her sister.

"Should I tell unnie about this?" Krystal thought, holding her phone. She was considering calling Jessica to tell her about the Jungs' backgrounds.

Flashback

"So, you overheard us?" Mr Jung asked and Krystal nodded. Mrs Jung looked at her daughter.

"Do you really want to hear about it?" Mrs Jung asked, and Krystal nodded in confirmation.

"Okay, it's actually... how should I said this, our family... are vampires." he whispered the last word but the younger one could hear it clearly. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Her family, are vampires? Which means that she and her sister are vampires too? She shook her head in disbelief, but Mr Jung nodded.

"We're sorry we hid it from you girls. We just didn't want to scare you." Mrs Jung explained.

"But in those movies... don't vampirse need blood to survive?" Krystal questioned nervously.

"Yes. But we are totally different from the other vampires. We're half vampire, half human, which means we don't thirst for blood until we reach 20 years old. You girls are still human right now, and can continue to eat human food." Mr Jung told her.

Krystal bit her l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter