Love Story Of A Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter two; phone number

✝✝✝✝✝✝

»  In a big and luxurious apartment, there iss a young guy sleeping soundly in his room.

However,the peaceful sleep of the young boy is disturbed by his ringtone loudly ringing through the room. He lazily answers the phone.

"Hello, wrong number." he mumbled as he placed the phone beside his ear, flopping back against his pillow. 

As he was about to end the call, he heard someone shouting.

"Amber Josephine Liu! I'm your friend!" the person on the other line shouted. Amber quickly realised that it was his diva friend, Kim Kibum. He placed the phone back beside his ear again. "Seriously Kim Kibum?" he groaned, bringing an arm to rest over his eyes. "It's almost 6 in the morning! Please let me sleep! We have class at 9 later." "No! I've been awake since 5! I'm bored so I'm just calling to disturb you." Kibum laughed at the other line. 

Without waiting any longer, Amber ended the call, grumbling as he rolled over and let himself fall back to sleep.   ✝✝✝✝✝✝   "Amber Liu! Did you receive any gift from your fans today?" his friend, Lee Taemin questioned as Amber arrived in front of the classroom.

"Of course." Amber replied jokingly, a proud tone in his v
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter