Why Me? (N)

VIXX One Shot: Collection

My phone went went off in the middle of the night indicating that a text message was unexpectedly sent to me. I had just enough energyarrow-10x10.png to roll over to the bench to grab my phone, checking it sleepily. It was only 5am. Damn it. I unlocked my phone and realised it was a text message. It was from Haekyeon. Haekyeon messaged me. Ya! But it's so freaking early. God damn it. 

'Morning Suzy! ^^ happy birthday! I hope you get many presents today. Stay healthy and take care. - Haekyeon.'

Wait. Is it really my birthday? I looked at the calendar on my phone. Crap. Why didn't I remember my birthday while Haekyeon, remembered!?! Ya! I smiled as I typed a reply message and thought about my high school life with Haekyeon in nearly on all of my classes. Anyways. I sent him a message.

'Thanks!!! ^^;; but I'll past with the presents... I really don't have anyone at the moment... All of my friends are overseas... so yeah. Thanks though oppa ^^;; - Suzy'

After I sent the message, I went back to sleep until my phone decides to ring. 
'Dance to left, to the right. You make me feel alivearrow-10x10.png, alive. What a wonderful night, night.' Rock Ur Body: VIXX

"Hello?" I spoke in a sleepy tone.
"Happy birthday Suzy!" I heard a voice.
I asked, "Who's this?"
The person laughed in embarrassment. "Haekyeon"
"Oh" I realised. "Sorry, it's early for me to wake up now..." I laughed awkwardly.
"I'll let you go if your tired." Haekyeon was about to hang up.
"OPPA" I spoke. "I'm awake, it's okay." 
He asked. "You sure?"
"Nae" I nodded as I got up and brush my hair as I talked to Haekyeon. "So, how's the other's been?" 
Haekyeon replied, "they are doing fine." He added. "We're at a salon."
I smiled. "Are you having a comeback?" I asked.
"No..." He laughed. "Since we came first recently, the boys and I thought about promoting one of the songs on the album for the fans." 
I smiled. "That's so sweet!"
"Suzy?" Haekyeon spoke. "I need to go now, the manager is quiet mad at the moment since I've been talking for a while on the phone..." 
"Oh" I said. "Its okay, bye oppa!" I smiled.
"Bye" He sang as he hanged up. 
With a sigh, I chucked my phone next to me on the bed. 

~6:3Opm same day~

I just finished grocery shopping for the week.. spent nearly $5O, just for myself. Damn. I don't even have a job... TT~TT My parents just give me money through my bankarrow-10x10.pngaccount. The thing is, they moved back to Australia and decided to ditch me here in Seoul. By myself. Damn it... My own parents hasn't even said happy birthday to me ever since they left me when I was only 17. Its been more then six years, they left me here... all alone. It makes me sad and depresses when there no one celebrating my birthday then Haekyeon oppa. Is he only doing it cause I have no one else? Damn it. I'm such a loser...

I was walking home with a bag or two with food. I went down an alley way that's near my apartmentarrow-10x10.png. As I went down, I scented that someone was following me. I felt and heard footsteps behind me. I didn't want to look behind or I'll be in trouble. So I kept myself calm and walked a bit faster but more cautious about my actions. About half way down the alley way, a man in his 25 to 35 walked up to me with a e look on his face. I had no choice but look down and hoping that he goes away.

The man giggled. "Oh I'm going to have fun with you tonight." He grinded as he walked up to me and started to touch my face. 
"Let me go." I warned.
"Why would I?" He spoke. "You're a prefect girl to be my salve."
I didn't want to applyarrow-10x10.png but that's just wrong. "I said let me go." I spat on his face.
"Why you stupid b*tch!" He slapped me as he let go off me, making me collapse on the ground with my shopping wreck as his other men steps on it. "Now you listen to me now." He spoke as he tried to grab my s. 
I got up and backed off. "Get away from me freak."
He smirked as he walked up to me and grabbed my shirt with a knife, making a hole. 
"Get off!" I screamed as my mouth was covered by one of his men and was thrown at a wall nearby. 
"Now, now" he played with the knife against my dress as he tipped near my bra. "You don't want this to be broken, don't you."
I didn't reply. 
"Someone doesn't wanna speak to me?" He laughed as he made a hope on my dress, reveling my pink pastel colour strapless bra. 
I panicked and screamed for help. "SOMEONE HELP MEarrow-10x10.png!"
The guy drew the knife against my neck. "Don't you dare shout anymore, or your died."

I started to freak out. I wished this never happened to me at all. Well, at least I can get out this world, but I can't die like this... on my birthday. I want to see Haekyeon one last time and say goodbye, properly... I started to cry as my lifearrow-10x10.png was about to end in a horrible way cause of this e. I wish that someone can save me now...

I closes my eyes and mumbled. "Please save me... please save me oppa..."
"Oppa?" The e asked.
I didn't reply.
"Talk you stupid b*tch!" He slapped me hard on the cheek. 
I moaned as pain went through my weak body. The e took his knife underneath my bra area. One slip, and my s are exposed and I'll be his slave. Yuck. Gross.
"Stop!" I screamed again.
"That's it." The guy had enough and cut my bra.
A deep voice was heard. "Let the girl alone." I tried to find the voice.
The guy quickly cut my bra and my s were exposed. "Why would I?" The e turned. 
His friends held me as I screamed again. "Let me go!" I tried to get loose.
"Boys" the mysterious guy spoke as five other boys appeared and attacked the e men. 

I feel on the ground, covering my s in shame. Damn it. I felt embarrassed. I just want to kill this e right now. I'm so weak and my s.

"Suzy" I heard a whisper.
Sanghyuk. "Oppa" I looked up with shame.
He gave me his jacket, "wear this."
I nodded as I quickly turned around and put the jacket on.
"You okay?" I heard a tone that was deep, like Wonshik oppas.
I turned, "Oppa!" I spoke as I hugged Wonshik oppa of relief.
"At least your fine." Hongbin oppa came up. 
I nodded as I let go. "Where's Haekyeon oppa?" I asked. 
"With the e." Jaehwan oppa told me. "Is he alone?" I started to panicked.
"Leo/Taekwoon hyung is with him."
"Really?" Hongbin nodded.

I thought about Haekyeon oppa and started to ran after them. After a few hundred metres across the road in a deadarrow-10x10.png alley way. I found the three. It was a street battle fight. It's dangerous. I hope they know how to fight... I hid behind a wall, watching Haekyeon trying to defeat the e, but his slow. Luckily Taekwoon oppa knows mix marital arts...

I looked behind me and found a metal pole. I hope it works. I quickly ran up to the e and dodged his attack on me, and hit him a couple of times with the pole.

"Hurry" I told the two to run. 
Haekyeon smiled as he saw me with a nodded.
Leo stayed quiet and ran first.
Haekyeon oppa decides to pick me up and started running.
"Since when you worked out." I asked in amazement.

He grinned. "Since I liked a girl."
"Really?" I asked. 
He nodded.

~At my apartmentarrow-10x10.png~

I pressed the password in to the apartmentarrow-10x10.png and someone has entered. There's shoes. Too many shoes at my door. I thought that I was robbed... until Haekyeon covered my eyes. 

"Relax" He whispered in my ear.
I nodded as I decided to look at him and hugged him. "Thanks for saving me oppa." I blushed. "I mean it."
Haekyeon grinned, "I'm just glad that your safe now" he spoke as he kissed me on the lips. 
I was surprised from his action but didn't let go, so I kissed him back. "Thanks" I hugged him again.
"No problem." He smiled as he held my hands as we walked to my living room with the lights off.

As I turned it on, there was balloons and cake was glowing with candles after Haekyeon turned the light off. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Suzy. Happy birthday to you." VIXX sang awkwardly while Haekyeon just turned the light on. 

A surprise party, what. Since when, people celebrates my birthday. No one never done this to me before... I'm serious. Oh my god. I feel happy? I never felt this way. I'm so awkward, clumsy and anti social. I feel save. I'm glad I bumped into. Haekyeon recently. Who knows where I would've been...

Haekyeon picked me up and span me around, "happy birthday Suzy." He dropped me and kissed me with his hand on my face and neck.
The others were being annoying and started to shout but I didn't mind.
"Thanks oppa" I spoke as I kissed him. "Thankarrow-10x10.png you for saving me." I asked, "But why me?"
"Because you're beautiful for the way you are. Everyone else was trying to hard and it didn't suit them." He broke off. "While, your different. Good different, you may be younger than me. But that won't stop me liking you." He smiled.
I felt touched. "Thankarrow-10x10.png you." I started to cry. "I love you..." I confessed.
"I know" Haekyeon grinned. "I love you too Jung Suzy."