Don't Touch Her! (Ravi)

VIXX One Shot: Collection

"Hey Mia, what are you doing today?" Rose teased me as I walked down the hallway of the school.
I just ignored her as I quickly got outside of the school and started heading home.

I sighed as I walked down an alley way. As I walked, the sun light started to shine real bright on me... I stopped and quickly opened my bag and tried to find an umberlla that I could use since the sky is bright but storm clouds are slowly appearing.

After a few blocks that I walked past, I heard some chatter with some familiar tones.
"Hey, did you hear about Mia?" A boy spoke.
"Yeah" Another spoke. "She has some nerves speaking up to Rose."
Some of the other's laughed.
I just stayed calm and hoping that they don't see me.

Rain started to fell and luckly, I got my umberlla out... but a car came past the road edge and water splashed, I closed my eyes just in case. But nothing. I felt no wave hitting at me. I opened my eyes and saw him. Ravi. Ravi turned me around and he got splashed... Not me. At disblief, I was shocked. No one ever done this to me before. It's weird.

"You okay?" Ravi asked.
I nodded.
"You should take the bus, the rain is quiet heavy." He spoke.
I protested. "I'll be fine. I can walk it."
He grabbed my hand, "You're taking the bus. I don't care what you say."
"But"
"No but's, Mia."
 I gave up. "Fine" I sighed.

I waited five awkward minutes with Ravi looking at me, making sure that I don't run away in the rain. Aigoo this kid... His so popular and yet, he suddenly protects me now? He only does this when I'm walking home, by myself or when his is alone... I like this soft side that Kim Wonshik shows, it's cute. STOP IT. Mia. His your enemy. He started this bully thing and now he protects me? Aigoo~ Get a grip Mia... His way above you. You're a loser. A LOSER. NO ONE. His so popular. HIS SOMEONE.

"Bus is here." Ravi cut my thoughts.
I nodded. 
Ravi got on the bus, as I followed him on the bus. I saw all of his friends the 'Popular group'. I sat at the front. "What are you doing there?" Ravi asked.
I acted normal and try not to get attenetion.
"Ravi-yah!" I heard Rose's voice.
"Come on" Ravi nagged.
I ignored him.
Rose spoke again. "Don't sit next to a loser and a nobody..." She laughed as she threw a big paper ball at my head. "Sit next to me."
Ravi ignored Rose and just decided to sit next to me.

This idiot! Now, I'm so dead by Rose. I know that she likes Ravi... But I also like him... He seems so buff, nice and friendly but he acts tough since his so popular and to protect his friends... A sweet guy this his handsome face with perfect eyeliner useage, his hair up with his bleach white hair that suits well with the uniform for my school. White shirt with a whirt suit like :3 with the school's logo, black jeans and his collar down. He looked so handsome and so charming! Damn it. I can feel hatred in Rose's eye, shooting at me.

I sighed as the bus stopped near my apartment. I got off the bus and sensed that Ravi was following me home. Until the last turn to my apartment... I lost him. I sighed in relief.

 

~Next Day~

Recess started as I grabbed some of my books from my locker. Until I was pushed aside and one of Rose's friend, Emily. Slammed the locker and threw my key at the ground. I looked at Emily until she grabbed my arm and threw me to one of the old science room's. Emily locked the room with me inside it. I smelt gas been lit out. I looked at the classroom, trying to find the source but I was too late. Some let a small match stick go on fire and let it go near the gas. Fire started to go. The classroom became hot really fast. 

I ran up to the door and trying to get help. "Someone! Please help me!" I screamed as I hit te door. "Someone please..." I stopped and collapsed. 

Damn it! I shouldn't even listened to Ravi yesterday. This is all my fault. I hate myself... I wish that I can die at the moment... 

 

~Ravi's P.OV~

"Ravi-yah~" I heard Rose. 
I ignored her. 
"Ravi" She got pissed.
"Now's not the time." I complained.
She stood there. "Why have you became all soft?" She asked.
I didn't answer the question. 'What did you do?" I asked.
She laughed. "Who?"
"Mia"
Rose laughed like an idiot. "Oh that stupid sl*t."
I slapped her. "Your the sl*t. Not her." I grabbed her. "WHERE IS SHE?!"
"As if I'll tell you." She laughed as she let go and walked off. "She doesn't have enough time to live."
"What!?" I yelled.

Where are you Mia! I was reckless yesterday. . This wasn't meant to happen. I'm so sorry. I need to think fast. I quickly ran down the hallway and smelt smoke. As I smelt smoke, I heard a soft cry.

"Save me please..."

Was that Mia's voice? As I walked closer to the smoke, it became strong and it was black. Mia! Mia! I have to get her out of her fast.

"Mia!" I shouted and I tried to open the door.
Mia gasphed, "Babo oppa." She smiled to herself.

 

~Mia's P.O.V~

The smoke is becoming strong and thick. I couldn't breathe at all. My breath was short and sharp. I covered my mouth with my hand. I heard someone's voice.

"Mia!" I shouted and I tried to open the door.

I smiled to myself. "Babo oppa." 
"I'll get you out of there." I heard Ravi.
I looked at the fire. "Hurry oppa!" I screamed with my last energy. "Please hurry." I stopped talking and started to cough.
I heard loud kicks. "Stand back!" I tried to get up but I collapsed. "Oppa"
Ravi kicked the door opened and thich smoke came. "Mia" He started to panick. "Mia"
I coughed. "Oppa..." I opened my eye's.
A big crowd of students and teachers watched outside of the classroom while some of the teacher's and student's tried to stop the fire.
"You came to me..." I spoke.
Ravi nodded. "I never left you. I was always watching you..." He smiled.
"Ravi!" Rose screamed. "You ruined it!" 
"Just hang on." He whispered as he helped me stand up and held my hand. "What Rose?" He asked.
"You destoryed the plan!" She screamed.
"So it was you." Ravi felt disgusted. "You stupid sl*t" He mumbled as he walked off the scene with me. "I'll get you some fresh air and food."
I nodded. "Thanks oppa." I smiled.
Ravi stopped. "I've been wanting to say this."
I was lost.
"I like you Mia." Ravi confessed as he kissed me with a surprise.
"Ravi" I spoke in the kiss.
"Don't talk."
I kissed him back.

 

-----------

@hyunniemiahere's your request~ Sorry if it's bad :/ ^^; I've been busy with many thing~ Hope you like it!! <3