Chapter 1: How The Clash Began

Barkada Clash

1st Chapter: How the Clash Began

 

 

 

---

 

Sulli’s POV

“Ya Minseok! You sure you don’t want to come?”

“Don’t push me, Jinri.” He said calmly. He used my first name. He’s dead serious.

“Suit yourself.” Hi! I’m Choi Jin Ri! In my last year of highschool and I’m a member of Neverland.  THAT Xiumin/ Minseok is our leader.

“Hey Sulli, that Xiumin really doesn’t want to come?” Asked Chanyeol. That’s Park Chanyeol. He’s byun and a casanova. But he isn’t dumb enough to mess with us. Nor that he is a .

“You heard it, right?” IU said in a sarcastic tone. They just broke up, well, IU and Xiumin.

“He’s the one that we need the most, right now.” Jonghyun said with a sigh.

Why? Oh. We’re going to confront Naeun’s new barkada. >.< We used to be bestfriends, but we can all it as EX-BESTFRIENDS. Aish. If Victoria didn’t go to the States. Aigoo.

“I changed my mind. “ Xiumin said then he pulled me away. “Y-Yaaah, Minseok!”

“Ayieee, Minseok!” Chanyeol teased.

“HMPH!” I said strictly.

---

Right now, we’re in front of the dorms, and well, we are waiting for them. Dorms are by barkada. Back in 1st year, I was with  Victoria, Naeun and IU. Second, Xiumin and Jonghyun joined us. Third, Chanyeol joined us. This time, Victoria and Naeun left, so me and IU were left with the guys. The boys were nice. And it’s not like Chanyeol will any of us. Trust Me.

“HAHAHA!” From afar, I heard Krystal’s voice. As they call, my ‘counterpart’. Eww. Counterpart my . >> No, she’s LOUD and annoying. I’m LOUD yet PLEASING. Oh, questions?

“Hey Minhyuk! I heard that those kids from Neverland are worthless! The only reason that they fall into the honor ranks is cheating!” Yes! We know! We cheat when the teacher is dumb >.< Don’t remind us. Then, Xiumin gave the signal.

“Hey Xiumin, have you heard? Kids failed in class and got caught for cutting classes.” Chanyeol announced loudly.

“To be honest, Yeol, I really was surprized on why they were caught just now.” Xiumin said.

“Maybe, well, just maybe, they want to test our heads.” IU remarked.

“Hahaha. Maybe so.” Jonghyun remarked.

“Maybe, well, just maybe, maybe they’re scared. Scared of what we can do, what we can be. And well, scared of us.” This time, we faced them. “Nae, Naeun-sshi?” I said. Their eyes went wide open

“What do you want?” Asked Taemin.

“Confrontation.” Xiumin glared at Naeun then he pulled me closer.

“Starting today, you’re not allowed to talk, touch,or even communicate with Sulli. You don’t know how much pain Sulli had when you left her. So as of today, you are not allowed to be with Choi Sulli.” Xiumin said. I saw the pain in his Eyes. He must be hurt, too. We weren’t the only ones who were hurt.

“Minseok!”

“Silence, Jinri. It’s not very easy to accept. You were hurt very much! You cried every night!” I was silenced. I never saw Minseok like this.

“IU, go ahead with Sulli.” Chanyeol spoke. “Jonghyun, come with them. You have the key, right?”

“Arasso.”

 

 

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

 

I’m just a protective leader. Sulli’s very emotional, she’s too naive and she thinks that everything is just – well – A game. She thinks that we all will have happily ever afters. And I hate seeing her cry. Her tears are like knives that attack my heart.

“Naeun, why did you leave us?” I asked impatiently

“B-Because..”

“She had enough of you!” Minhyuk said. “All you guys know is cheating.” Then I suddenly noticed something. “Sojin isn’t here. Arasso. So be it. Let’s settle this next time. Jinri still needs me, let’s go, Chanyeol.” I said, then I turned around.

“Yes boss!”