Chapter 2: The Power of the Meteor

Barkada Clash

2nd Chapter – The Power of the Meteor

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Huhuhuhuhuuuuuuu” Away from the girls; room, I can still hear Sulli crying.

Xiumin looked at me intensely. “What the hell did you tell her?”

I shrugged. “Xiumin. I’m sleeping.”

“Same here. Where’s Chanyeol?”

“Maybe he’s still watching that four-letter show that ends with an ‘n’”Oh please! You know that four-letter-n.

“Yah yah! I’m still here!” I heard Chanyeol who came out from the bathroom “Oh, What happened to you?”

“Do you guys still have to ask? I was having my daily poo-ing in that adorable bathroom of ours! ”

In short, he was executing a stool. In tagalog, tumatae. “pfft! Fine. I’m going to sleep.” Xiumin said.

“’Kay. I’m just going to get buscopan from IU. =.=” Hahahahah! Does he have menopause?! XDDDD

Maybe about an hour later, Chanyeol went to sleep, then I slept last.

 

(12:00 AM)

 

*BLORP*

I was hungry. So I went downstairs to get food.

“I left. Don’t come looking for me,Cannot Live In Flooding Fears.” – Sulli

Is this the effect of a sudden storm? Anyway, Xiumin has to know.

I went to our room. Do you remember To The Beautiful You? The rooms are like that. 4 per room. Girls and boys are seperated.

“S-Sulli” Oh my. Even on dreams? He still looks for Sulli? “HEY BAOZI!!”

“Holy - ” Xiumin said “What the heck, Jonghyun! That was a pretty good dream!”

“What were you dreaming of? That you were doing ‘That’ with Sulli?”

“Tss. Why did you wake me up?”

“Uhh. Go to the kitchen.” He stood up then wore his jacket.

“Why?” We went downstairs then he saw the note. His eyes widened. “Wake the others.” Xiumin said. “I’m going to get flashlights.” I nodded then I woke the other up

“What the – I was having my beauty sleep!” Chanyeol said. IU whispered, “He’s dreaming of girls!”

“Pfft. Hahahah!”

“Look for Sulli in the campus..”

“How about you?” We asked Xiumin.

“Just gonna check something. Let’s make our seperate ways. North, Which is the Laboratory Area, for sure, there’s going to be a guard. IU, can you do it there?”

“Yes boss!” IU is known for her stealth.

“East, which is the campus, Look there, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Jonghyun, look around the dorms.”

“Yup!”I nodded.

I’ll look around the school gates and the park.” Xiumin said. We nodded then left.

 

Sojin’s POV

 

When I got to the dorm, I was shocked. It’s too quiet “Hey guys! I have pizza!” Minhyuk looked at me then he smiled..

“Thanks, Sojin.”

“What happened?”

Krystal stood up and whispered to me what happened with Naeun and Sulli-sshi

“Speaking of Naeun, where is she?”

“Upstairs. With Taemin.” I feel pity for Naeun. She cries too! She’s only human, like us, and yet, Xiumin protects Sulli.

“I’m going to sleep.”

“I’m just going to put the pizza in the refrigirator.”

--- (12:00)

 

I still can’t sleep after that incident of ours! Aish! I went outside for some air. I remembered that their dorm was near.

I walked around the dorm area. I passed through their dorm. It was dark, though. It looks as if there are no people inside.

I walked through the forest-slash-park

>> 

<< 

>> 

<< 

There may be people. I really want to sing..

 

“I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start”

 

I love this song. I feel like it’s my own song, too.

 

“You put your arms around me

And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

You put your arms around me and I'm home”

 

Why? Because I feel like someone will be like this to me. I dunno.

 

“How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around?

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown”

 

Aigoo. I don’t know. Who will share this happiness with me? Will it be Minhyuk or Taemin or maybe even Minseok!

 

“I hope that you see right through my walls

I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling

I'll never let a love get so close

You put your arms around me and I'm home”

 

 

I hope he accepts me for who I am.

 

 

I was about to say the next verse when – “Your voice is very beautiful.” I heard a guy. Omo! He’s so handsome!

“Umm, If you’re scared, I’ll just go – “ I pulled him. “No. Stay. ^^”

“O-ok..” He looks confused

“Oppa. I don’t eat people.”

“Ah.. Arasso. Why are you outside?”

“My barkada mate had a fight. It’s hard to get over with. How about you?”

“The same. Though my barkada mate is missing right now so we went off to find her.” I don’t know why, but my feelings for this guy is like, we’ve known each other for so long. Like we’re good friends

“What year are you?” He asked

“4th year . How about you?”

“Same. Haha. I’ll lower my speech.. Ehehehe. Look! A meteor shower!” I looked to the skies, and he was right! Amazing!  I stared with Awe.

 

3rd Person’s POV

 

During the meteor shower, everyone looked up at the stars. IU, who is chased by the guard, and even the guard himself, looked up. Chanyeol, who was being chased by cats, looked up and said to himself that she would be fine. Xiumin who was near the forest (not park) looked up then prayed. Sulli, the one they were looking for that can be found on the edge of the forest, crying, looked up and said to herself, “Victoria, I wish you were here.”

 

At the same time, with Sojin and Jonghyun...

She’s beautiful. She’s almost perfect.. Jonghyun thought.

He’s amazing. He’s wise.. Is he my prince Charming? Sojin asked herself

 

I hope, he/she’s the one. They both said on their minds..

 

Meanwhile, we find IU, on a dangerous adventure by the Labs.

“Oh you kid!”

“I’M VERY SORRY MR. GUARD. I DIDN’T MEAN IT. I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE!”

“And who is it?”

“Choi Sulli-yah!”

“Sulli-sshi isn’t here, leave!”

IU pouted. Next time, I’ll really kill this guard. BEWARE YOU FEISTY LITTLE GUARD.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol became tired out of being chased by cats. “Ok. Enough. I just hope that they find Sulli.”

 

And Xiumin finally found Sulli. “Jinri-yah..”

Sulli looked back at Xiumin

“Hi Minseok.. “ She stood up then hugged Minseok. “Come on. Let’s go back home.”

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

After the meteor shower, I recieved a text message.

From: Xiumin

Found her. Come back home. It’s late.

 

My eyes literally widened. This @ss. -___- He ruins moments perfectly! I shold kick him for this!

“Umm.. I’m going back. They found her.. Ah! Can I get your number?” I asked.

“Ah, sure.” It’s a good thing that I’m smart. XD

Well anyway! That Xiumin really is a wreck!

 

Sojin’s POV

 

OH MY GOD! He gave me his number! OMOOOO He’s so handsome! *U*

I rushed home. And the first thing I did was..

To: Handsome Oppa. <3

Gnight! Sweet Dreams! :”)

Yieeee. I cannot contain my feels!

 

From: Handsome Oppa

Haha. You too!. =”>

 

OH MY GODDDD~~ Kyaaah!!

 

 

 

 

 

I FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHAT HIS NAME IS!! OMO! THIS ISN’T HAPPENING!!!

PABO SOJIN!!!