when memories coming back.

my bestfriend's brother

i scream in the top of my lungs while looking in the crying sky..

i let myself fall into the ground.

"why? why my own brother??" i asked myself.

Lee Taemin, he's my brother.. yeah, i know what you think.. we're just halfed brother, we have the same mother but different father,

my father is a chinese and his father is pure korean, dad married mom then she gave a birth on me, after a month later, they agreed to separate, they don't love each other, they just get married because of their parents agreement.

my mom coame back in korea and left me in los angeles california with my dad, after 5 years.. dad sent me back home in my mother, and that was when i meet her, the only child of Son Family, she's always there for me, she became my shoulder when i cried, she make me feel important, she make me smile when i'm sad

and then, one day.. she make me realize that i fell in love.. on her.

i'm afraid of telling her what i really feel, everytime i get a chance,it's all vanishing like a bubble when i start to think about our relationship,i'm afraid of losing our friendship.. cause i know that she only see me as her OPPA.

untill one day.. she was belong to him.

 

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO---

Naeun and Taemin selected to play the role of a new wed. couple in our school activity, titled as "WE GOT MARRIED"

in that activity, those couple would act like a new wed. couple, they will experienced dating, sweet talk in each other, and all of a couple would possibly do.

that time, Naeun and my brother wherever they go, i'm tailing them secretly, seeing them holding hands and smiling to each other make my heart break, until the activity finished, they will saying goodbye to each other in the night program where all the students invited.

"and let's all welcome, our last couple paired, the INNOCENT couple, Lee Taemin and Son Naeun!!" the M.C. announced, you only heard people shouting "TAEUN" and clapping their hands when they appeared in the stage, Taemin helping naeun to step in the stairs, they faced people wearing their smile and holding hands while walking in the platform,they are so suittable in each other, they look good in each other side, and for the 2nd time, i felt pain in my chest, they gave their speech to each other. then my brother suddenly announced, and it make the crowd shouts louder.. and shocked me. for the first time, i heard my brother confessed his feelings on a first girl.. the girl in front of him, the girl who i also LOVE.

"Naeunie.. i love you, i don't know when i did feel this but i don't care when or where, as long as yo're here, i love you more that anything in this world, can i court you? let me proved it that i worth your love.." he kiss naeun's hand, and the crowds shout grows louder, shouting "TAEUN TAEUN TAEUN!!!" and they also shout "YES! YES! YES!" as if they're encouraging naeun to say yes, i saw naeuns face in shock.. but then.... she SMILED. we all understad that Taemin got her answer, and i got a heart ached.. again.

 

BACK TO NORMAL--

Taemin was courting her 3 years, maybe naeun finally appreciated his effort, his love, and maybe.. naun love him now because Taemin is not a coward, he proved himself that he worth naeuns love..--

memories returning from the day i met naeyun, the laughed we shared, the tears we drained into each others soulder, all pain was coming back.. i can't breathe properly, i'm such a ing coward..

 

A/N: i'm sorryyy.. hahaha like i told you, i'm just learning to wrote a fanfic, i'm not good in english, nso soryy, bear with it. *bows*