chapter:betrayal.

my bestfriend's brother

Mark's P.O.V

 

I'm walking way to my home, when someone give me a note.. "what's this?" i asked the little kid.

he shrug his shoulder.. "the pretty girl gave it to me, she said i give it on a guy who wear a black bag, blue jeans and red shirt.. with a red blonde hair, so i give it on you, you're the only guy i saw with that info." then he walks away, 

i open the flipped paper and its read:

"YAH!!! PABO.. CALL ME WHEN YOU READ THIS NOTE. I'M WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW.. IF YOU DON'T.. I'M GOING TO HIT YOU HARD"

after reading the message, i gulped.. i run into the nearest phone booth and clicked her number.

*ring ring ri--* after the two rings, i heard the other line's user voice.. "why you LATE call!!??" i scratch the back of my head, "I-- uhm.. you know that i don't have a cellphone, so i just ran in the nearest phone booth.. sorry" 

"no, it's okay, forget about it.." then i heard her laugh. "why you suddenly ordered me to call you?, somethings happend?" i ask her,

"YEAH. somethings happend.. i want you to be the first who gonna know this.." she said,

i smiled even i dont't know what she mean.. "then what is it??" i asked again.

i heard her scream like the happiest woman in the earth.. "ME AND YOUR BROTHER IS OFFICIALLY DATING!!!!!" after hearing her words, my mouth swang open.. i felt my tears rolling in my face, "d-do you love h-him..?" i can't control my tears.. "what do you think? why woul i agree to date him if don't love him?"

my hearts break into pieces, i was now crying hard.. but don't have a sound, you only see tears keep falling and falling, the uncontrolable tears.. "i-is t-that so..? oh.. then great, my bestfriend and my brother.. that's good. i'm happy for you guys, gotta go now.." i hanged up the phone,  i saw the sky also cry.. rain.

i walked out in the phone booth and let my self walk in the heavy raindrop..