Unbreakable Love

Finally

 

It had been two long, slow years, each day had dragged on for what felt like forever. Days felt like weeks, weeks felt like months and months felt like years for the feline boy. The clock became is number one enemy, slowly ticking by, each slight movement mocking him like it knew he had a certain day to look forward too. It finally had arrived 25th April 2016, the very important day he had been counting down too for what has felt like eternity, to other's it may seem stupid, it wasn't like he had been completely cut off from contacting that very special person he has been waiting for since the day he had left.

He had just hated being so far away from his long time lover, not being able to cuddle him, hold him, kiss him or even tell him face to face just how much he loved him. Each month he sent a letter but it never felt like it was enough to truly show how much he had been missing his lover, how much he craved for even the slightest, lightest touch, even a light brush of their finger tips would of been more then enough but he couldn't even get that. He wasn't one to break his promise's and that along with his strong, underlying love for the older was what kept him sane and going strong each day.

Today was the day he had been waiting for, it had finally arrived, the warm sun was shining brightly out side and the young feline boy could not stop the huge blossoming smile that was planted on his bow shaped lips. Today he was getting his long time lover back, he was going to be released and finally allowed home after two years of service. The night beofre had dragged, Key getting no wink of sleep at all, buzzing and excitement at the thought of the next night, getting to sleep in the arm's of his boyfriend, finally he could begin to be happy and continue to live his life side by side with the older man. 

Key was waiting in the stand's, watching the soldier's marching and preparing to fall out for the very last time. Feline eye's gazed around the large concrete ground's in search of his uniformed lover, heart beat increasing as more followed in large groups, biting and nibbing on his bottom lip as he anticipated what was going to come, hoping the older still wanted him and loved him the same way he did, to do nothing but hold each other in their arms and kiss, make up for lost time.

Key felt his heart stop and the air knocked from his lung's as he finally lay's his eye's on his boyfriend, tears building up and a few breaking away and falling down his pale cheek, leaving a shiny streak in it's trail behind. He looked even more handsome and gorgeous then the younger remember's, looking extra y in the army uniform, it felt like a dream seeing his lover standing there in front of him. Key just couldn't take his gaze of the older as he watched on proudly as the head spoke to the groups of soldier's who have completed their time and service.

It didn't take long for the older to catch the strong, loving gaze of his younger lover, a smile painting on his lips as he eye's his beautiful feline lover, heart beating incredibly fast, like it was going to pop in to millions of little red piece's. It had been a long time coming but it was now just a matter of a few more minutes before both can run to each other's arm's and breath in the sweet scent's that set their hearts racing and butterflies fluttering wildly.

Jonghyun kept his puppy eye's fixed on his lover waiting in the crowd's for him to finish and be let out, he looked more beautiful then he ever remembered.His facial feature's still so striking and mesmerizing, the older noticed his lover had dyed his hair what looked like a beautiful shade of milk chocolate brown, the colour making his hazel orb's stand out and pop.

Never in his life had the older wanted to do nothing but run and kiss those silky soft bow shaped lips and tell his feline beauty how much he loved him and wanted him and how beautiful he really was. He was wearing what looked like acid washed skinny jeans with small rips in the knee's and thigh's making his long, toned leg's look divine, the bottom's of the jeans were messily tucked in to his white and baby blue Nike high tops, a simple red T shirt with the Mcdonald's M printed on brightly, the words Moschino printed in yellow underneath, the sleeve's rolled up to his shoulder's, milky white skin glowing under the warm sun rays.

Each month he looked forward to every letter he had gotten from his Kibummie, tears would always fall when he read how much the younger missed him and just wanted to hold him, how his life was dull and boring and nothing felt very exciting any more. Of course he had managed to write one or two letter's back to his lover but not as much as he would have liked too, seeing him standing just a few feet away was like his dream's finally coming true, each night he would  dream of his lover in his arm's, the sweet voice ringing in his ears, his heart feeling empty when he wakes up to be alone in the small, cold, cramped bed. Key was lost in his own world, nothing else mattered in that moment as he stared in to those large, love filled puppy eye's looking back at him, pinching him self to believe this was real.

The younger notice's his lover's black hair had grown back quickly, it felt a little weird  seeing the older with dark hair as he had blond/silver hair before he left to do hos two years of service. Key thought his lover looked so smart and handsome in his uniform, sleeve's rolled up to his elbow's and the pant's tucked in to his shiny black boot's that made him look a little taller next to a few other soldier's beside him. Key couldn't stop the small whimper leave his lips as he watched on proudly, only second's left before he can run in to the older's strong arm's and never let go again.

The head commander said the last few words, praising the young men on their roles and work, stating that they had done well and should be proud. Shouting at them to turn to the left and fall out, the crowd's full of family and friend's rushed to their son's, dad's, brother's and uncles rushing their way forward. Hundred's had tears falling already as the younger pushed his way through the people standing around, rushing to reach where his lover had been standing moment's ago, butterflies were going in to over drive in the pit's of his stomach and his bottom lips watch captured between his pearl white teeth, hand's trembling as he fight's his way to get to his boyfriend.

After what felt like a few minutes, Key reached the other side, there right in front of him was his uniformed lover, a huge smile caressing his plump lips as his eye's lay on his feline lover. Never in his life has the younger run with all his might for just a few short inch's, leaping in to the waiting arm's of his older lover, throwing his arm's around his neck and leg's around his waist, nuzzling his face in the crock of lover's neck, inhaling that soothing cherry blossom sent that calmed his nerve's in an instant.

"Jjong, I missed you so much" Key cried as the tears finally broke free, each drop staining his pale cheek, leaving their trail behind as the drop down of his cheek on to the older's clothed shoulder.

His hold on the older was so tight, scared to let go or losing it in case someone came along to take him away again, never again would he be able to survive so long with out his puppy like lover by his side. He knew from today he would never be alone or dull and bored again, the time apart had helped realise how much he treasured and cherished the older and just how crazy in love he truly was with his puppy like lover.

"Bummie baby, I missed you too so much beautiful, so, so much" Jonghyun replied, voice cracking a little as some tears roll down his cheek's, miring the younger flushed face, his hold also remaining strong around his Bummie's waist, never had it felt so good to hold his lover so close and tightly.

The sweet strawberry and peach scent floored his sense's, heart beating what felt like a million mile's per second, lips brushing against the younger's soft, milky white skin. Placing little butterfly kisses along the younger's neck, his lips tingling from the feel of the soft milky skin beneath his plump lips. The younger hummed lightly, light tingle's of pleasure coursed through his body as he felt his lover's teeth bite and scrap along his skin, nibbling on a certain sensitive spot, a small moan rumbling in the back of his throat.

Jonghyun move's one hand to cup the younger's chin and bring his face up to look at him, their mirrored tear streaked face's causing more tears to fall. In an instant juicy,plump lips are moulding perfectly with the younger's bow shaped lips, eye's closing as they moved in sync and pour so much love and affection in to the lip lock.

Their toe's curling and finger's tingling as they deepened the passionate kiss, it wasn't rushed or desperate but it held so much love and showed each other just how much they had missed each other and craved for each other's touch. The older continued to pour as much love as he could muster up in to their kiss, the slight salty taste coating the younger's lips from where the tears had fallen before they had found each other again after two very long, drawn out years.

After a few minutes they part to get some air back in to their lung's, Jonghyun carefully placing the younger down but one hand remained around his slender waist as the older carefully caresses the younger's cheek, wiping away the salty tears with the pad's of his finger's, forehead's resting together as they gazed lovingly in to each  other's eye's. Scared to blink in case the other disappears or gets told to go back and isn't allowed home yet.

"I...I..I love you so much Jonghyun, s...s..so so much babe" Key stuttered out, voice soft and quiet, scared to speak louder in case it ruined the sweet moment they were sharing. Jonghyun just smile's at his lover, taking in the younger's breathing taking beauty again, it had been so long and the image's he had saved in his mind did not do the younger justice.

Each day he grew more and more stunning, more beautiful and rare then blossoming flower's on a sunny spring day. His striking feline eye's full of love was coated with a thin watery layer yet a a dazzling, billion dollar smile decorated his bow shaped lips, dimples standing out even more. The younger had only gotten more gorgeous with age, two years and he was still the world's most jaw dropping, stunning man alive, he set the older;s pulse racing at the simple sight of him in tight skinny jeans and baggy top that exposed his gorgeous, sharp collar bone's.

"I love you too Kibummie, so much beautiful, my love for you just keep's getting stronger baby. Don't know how I would survive being here with out your letter's each month" Jonghyun whispered softly back, finger' s still dancing across the younger's silky soft skin, no more tears had fallen but he was ready to catch them before they could even leave a mark on the younger's flushed cheeks.

The younger couldn't take his feline eye's away from the older, he had gotten even more handsome then ever before, it didn't help his ual desire with his lover wearing the uniform, it only made him want to rip it off and let his finger's skate across the older's toned, tanned skin. To feel the strong muscles and abs beneath the tip's of his long, slim finger's. To let his finger's dance over the older's body and let every light touch burn beneath his the tipsof his finger's, to leave invisable marks left by his finger's, something only they could see.

"You more beautiful then I ever imagined Bum Bum, so breath taking and beautiful. What have I done to deserve you gorgeous" Jonghyun add's, his strong, loving gaze roaming the younger's face, heart flip flopping about in his chest as he catch's the younger's cheeks become dusted with as faint red blush.

His cheeks becoming a rosy red and he swore it just made his Kibummie look even more adorable and perfect then he ever dream off. Jonghyun couldn't help but peck little kisses over Key's face, pecking each cheek several times, a few on his forehead and one on his cute little button nose which he wrinkled up playfully before landing a tender, loving kiss on his lips again. 

"Such a cheesy idiot" Key mutter's playfully before leaning back to take another look at his dark haired lover again, heart leaping in to his throat. "You have gotten more handsome since I last saw you Jjong" Key giggle's as the older's eye's widen and a goofy grin grow's on his plump lips, puppy eye's twinkling brighter then the strong, warm sun in the sky.

The older pull's the younger closer to his body, nuzzling his face in the younger's neck, continuing his assault on the younger's neck biting and nibbling at the soft, salty tasting milky white skin, finally getting to mark his lover once again. Leaning back, Jonghyun look's on proudly at his work, a few little red marks masking the younger's skin, the small red marks a symbol from the older that Key was his and only belonged to him. How he had missed even hearing the younger's sweet giggles that made his heart break free from his chest,the dazzling smile that lit up even the darkest, starless night's brightly.

"Now who is being cheesy Kibummie" Jonghyun teased playfully, earning a small, light smack on the arm from his blushing beauty. "Only joking baby" Jonghyun added and lent across to peck the small pout that had formed on the younger's soft bow shaped lips, the younger instantly melting in to the sweet, tender lip lock.

Humming lightly as their lips moved on their own in sync, like they had never been apart for two years. It still felt so surreal that they could finally hold each other and touch each other, like a real life dream and someone was going to shake them awake and realise it was just a teasing dream yet each touch and feel of each other's lips felt too good to be a dream, the small electric sparks lingering through their bodies told them this was indeed real and no dream.

The crowd's around them had slowly begun to simmer down, some leaving with loved one's already and some still too busy chatting away. The two lover's didn't care if any one looked disgusted their way or slated them behind their back's, all they cared about was each other and finally being able to be one again. To spend each day waking up in each other's arms, leg's tangled under the blanket's, to be able to snuggle on the couch and watch movies together, make and eat dinner together and go to bed each night cuddled up and whispering sweet compliment's to each other.

Even going on date night's again whether it was a simple stroll in the park or along the beach to watch the sun set, to a restaurant or to the cinema, both couldn't wait to experience those night's again. Key had not gone out any where for  dinner or been to the movies alone, it didn't feel right with out Jonghyun by his side as the walked hand in hand, finger's intertwined with each other. It was like their special night'd and the younger never felt right doing anything with out Jonghyun, even baking cakes and cookies at home became a hard challenge to do, having no one to share the sweet treats with.

The younger felt guilty just going to a bar for a drink with his friends, still feeling empty and alone even though he was surrounded with his close friends, nothing was right or perfect with out his puppy lover, his life had become colourful and bubbling with life because of him and take him away, your taking away the younger's life as well. Jonghyun felt the same, the meals in the army were bland and tasteless, no match for his Kibummie's cooking and delicious meals, the room mates he had as company didn't even compare to what it was like living with his lover, conversations felt forced and the smile he wore daily was forced and fake, the light in his life had been taken from him and only now he can finally wear a genuine smile.

"I really missed you Jjong, the letter's didn't feel like they really were enough to show how much of a miserable idiot I was" Key mumbled shyly, as the older chuckled as the younger's word's, the older's hand's finding his Bummie's and intertwining their finger's together, both holding a breath as the familiar warmth rushed through their veins.

Jonghyun slowly bring's of their hand's to his mouth, placing a kiss to the back of the younger's trembling hand, thumb gently caressing the soft skin across the back of the younger's hand, the sweet gesture helping the younger to calm down, hand's melting in to the warmth of the older's larger hand holding his smaller hand. Both had missed even the simple touch, just holding hand's felt like they were on cloud nine in that moment.

"Your not an idiot Bummie, your letter's were perfect baby, I was so excited to get them and read what you had been up too, to know you was ok and safe. I am so proud of you baby, what with graduating from uni and now working as a stylist. My only wish was to had been there to see watch you graduate, we have got lot's of thing'd to make up on Kibummie" Jonghyun say's proudly, puppy eye's twinkling brightly, a huge smile stretching to his ears, pearl white teeth dazzling under the warm rays.

Squeezing the younger's hand lightly and wiggling his eye brow's playfully as he spoke the last few words causing Key's blush to darken and shyly duck his face causing the older to chuckle. His words just making his heart deflate in his chest, butterflies bouncing around in his stomach, happy that the older got to at lest read his soppy letter's and was proud of him even when they were far apart. The older knew he one day he would make up for all the special occasions he had missed over the past two years, he spoil his lover, take him out for dinner as his way of celebrating his Kibummuies achivement's.

Jonghyun could tell the younger hadn't been sleeping, the dark circles hidden by make up was still visible to his eye's and he knew his lover better then he knew him self. The guilt of knowing the younger had been suffering like he had made his heart feel heavy, each sleepless night felt like it went on for a life time. No matter what he did, nothing worked and with out his feline angel in his arm's, snuggled up in his embrace then nothing would work and his Kibummie was his only cure.

The few odd hour's he did get was spent dreaming of today when he could hold his lover and kiss him and shower him with affection. Key felt the same, staring at photo's they had taken together and watching their videos from when they had gone on holiday, Surrounded with crunched up tissues from all the tears he would cry, the little droplet's had become a well known friend during the lonely days.

When he wasn't crying and missing his lover, he worked hard on uni project's, putting his all in to each design, even naming one after Jonghyun, the little message that went with the colour and patten spoke of his love for the older but no one else but him self knew that it was him telling the world he loved and missed his Jjongie even when he was being a stupid, dorky idiot, though the younger wouldn't change him for the world.

Unlacing their hand's for a moment, Jonghyun bent down to pick up his packed backs, swinging them over his shoulder before moving forward and picking up his younger lover, carrying him bridle style in his arms. The younger squeaked in surprise as Jonghyun carefully picked him up, throwing his arm's around the older's neck to make sure he didn't fall, Jonghyun chuckled and pecked the younger's lips again humming happily as the younger's lips pushed against his, the simple peck becoming passionate and steamy.

Key pulled back first, feline eye's slightly clouded with the smallest hint of lust, glittering behind the love coating his sparkling feline eye's. Jonghyun's puppy eye's mirrored the younger's the desire to touch every inch of the younger's flawless milky white smooth skin made his finger's itch, the rush of adrenaline flooding through his veins to rush home and show his Bummie just how much he had missed him and loved him, two years apart had made him go insane, itching and finger's twitching to just touch the younger and to hear him moan in delight as they moved in perfect rhythm, dancing to their own beat inside their love filled bubble, creating their very own music together. Jonghyun smiled brightly and began to walk out of the army base, not bothering to say good bye to any of his now ex room mates or commander's, eye's focused on the good like beauty in his arms, wanting to finally go home and do what he has been itching do do foe years.

"Come on Bummie, let's go home baby, we got lot's of kisses and cuddles and special snuggles to catch up on and I want some of my Bum Bum's home made cookies" Jonghyun sing- songed happily as he carried his lover bridle style, a cheeky twinkle in his puppy eye's making the younger giggle and nuzzle his face in the older's chest.

The sun shone down on the two lover's giving them a beautiful golden glow, combine with their love radiating of them, causing passer's by to turn their heads and watch in with envy and jealously as the two lover's joked, giggled and shared sweet, delicate pecks on their lips, eye's shining brighter then the sun and the stars combine, their hearts beating in sync with each other, like the were intertwined and beating as one.

"We are going to be in for a long night Kibummie, better call work when we get home and tell them you won't make it in tomorrow" Jonghyun added with a small smirk coating his lips, mischief visible in his large puppy eye's, a complete turn around from the innocent, cute look they held a few minutes ago.

The word's caused Key to blush , a deep red painted his rosy cheeks, knowing what Jonghyun was implying yet he couldn't help that same feeling tingling around his slender body, to know he was going to be marked and shown just how loved he really his made his toes curl in excitement and his heart to pop in his chest and the fire works getting ready to explode in his mind. Buzzing to get home and make Jonghyun is own like the older was going to mark him once more. His arm's tighten around the older's neck and finger's weaving through the hair's on the older's neck, bringing one hand to brush through the soft, fluffy black hair, the colour making the older's puppy eye's stand out more, the colour making his eye's more striking and strong, the emotion held within them standing out boldly.

As they walked off in to the distance, slowly making their way home within their love filled bubble, eye's fixed on each other, smiles speaking louder then words, Jonghyun walked with a small skip in his step, carrying his lover bridle style, excitement to finally be allowed home and live his life to the full, bursting with colour, laughter, love and creating million's of memories with his Kibummie to share with generation's of people in the future. In that moment never had either Jonghyun or Key felt more alive, happy and loved then they did right then.

It was only a new chapter in their life's, turning over the blank page's were they had been apart, ready to start on the next chapter of their love filled life's together, the first page already half written it's self as they giggled and laughed their way in to the distance, the shining ray's from the sun beaming down on them like they were in their own spotlight, with what felt like million's of envious people watching them, getting a small glimpse as to what true love truly meant. The promises they made two years ago had been kept and unbroken, they rewards they share in return more then made the wait well worth it. It was only going to get better for the loved up couple from here on out, they could face and tackle anything thrown their way, their love secure and stronger then it ever has been, their bond completely unbreakable.


A/N Hello Lovelies

First of Thank you to the 14 of you that subscribed <3 means the world to know there are reader's excited for my cheesy fluff ><

I really hope this doesn't disappoint XD (I'm not completely happy but it's Jongkey XD)

Comment and Subscribe you bunch of beautiful cup cakes :3

I will see you all again soon <3

P.s Look a wild blinger in the crowd - wait it's just Key fan boying over his lover O.O (always need a reason to touch each other right ^.^)