Money and Lips

money and lips

who don't know jin?... the campus babe, the campus walking doll, the campus 'lady company', well make it short... the campus .

wait no, rephrase that..

 

Hyosang's Babe.

Hyosang's Walking doll.

Hyosang 'lady company'.

 

let's make it short again.

 

Hyosang's .

 

***

 

"should i make my price higher?"

 

hyosang rolled his eyes. Jin playfull side is annoying. but, somehow he like it.

 

"sure, make it higher to other costumer, not me." he said then laugh a bit when jin give him a death glare.

 

jin glared at the young mafia because he was the one who make his costumer leave. in short, he's hyosang property now. he's untouchable. and everyone who lay a finger on him will gone and will never seen in public again, or maybe the worst... they'll found as a lifeless body.

 

"you're the worst, young master with nothing but money."

 

hyosang furrowed his eyebrows and stand up. walking over to the other guy who's sitting and playing with his phone.

 

"is that how to talk to your master? jinnie?"

 

jin look up at hyosang when he feel the other guy was moving from his spot. and he regreted what was just slipped out of his mouth when he made eye contact with hyosang. his eyes filled with anger eventho' his presence remain so calm and cool, jin can see the anger, lust and.......... love inside those burning eyes.

 

"i'm so--"

 

jin's words was cut by hyosang's lips, those thin, red lips. covering his plump one. soon the kiss turned into a passionate kiss with tongue and  teeth, and he now find himself on the couch on top of jin.

 

they parting away when things got heated and hyosang cups jin's cheek pecking his lips for few times more.

 

 

"i like your lips the best."

"i like your money the best."

 

hyosang rolled his eyes when jin said it playfully. he look down at the pretty male under him.

 

".."

"you love me."

 

 

 

"yeah... i love you."

 

 

 

 

 

- Fin -