Hunt

Fanxing Drabbles (HIATUS)

Adrenaline pumped through their veins, heightening their senses as they waited for the slightest sound to change their course. They looked down upon the narrow streets of the city. Kris’ feet shifted, his toes hanging over the edge of the building. The wind blew through his hair; “It’ll be dusk soon. We should finish this.” Kneeling down next to him, a vicious smirk appeared on Yixing’s face, “Doesn’t that make it more exciting?” Kris chuckled, “I suppose so.”

The breeze brought a sweet aroma to their noses. They whipped their heads to the east, tracking their prey. Yixing launched himself from the roof, following the intoxicating scent. Kris shook his lightly and followed suit.

They ran on towards the outskirts of the city, their feet silent against the granite of the edifice. A cackle dripped out of Yixing’s mouth as they closed the distance between them and their target.

There he was, jostling down the street. A limp in his gate slowed him. His shirt was torn and ragged on his body. He shook with fear as he tried to escape his condemned fate.

Yixing stopped above him, taking a long breath in through his nose. He relished in the dirt and sweat mingling with his fragrance. It pushed him to the brink. His were eyes wild as he trembled, “I can’t wait much longer.”

Kris landed next him and wove his arm around Yixing’s shoulders. He leaned down and the shell of Yixing’s ear, he whispered, “Remember to leave some for me.”

Yixing hunched down, a cruel smile distorted his features. “Here I come little lamb.” 

 


End.

Dundundun..Evil!Yixing seems especially scary to me.