The Plan/The Truth

Our Love Is Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sung Young?" she asked.I furrowed both of my burrow hearing her question.

 

 

That girl who face just like Sung Young turn her head to look at Chanyeol who still sitiing on his chair comfortably.

 

 

"Who is Sung Young,Chanyeol-shi?" she asked as we all widen on her words.She using formal to Chanyeol,thats mean he's not Sung Young.We happened to be close friend for 6 years...there's a reason why i love her,you'll know later...

 

 

So that is what Chanyeol's mean,the reason why he love her because she have a same face just as Sung Young.

 

 

"Sung Young is my late twin.Did i told you i have my reason that i can't love you back?That is the reason,you look alike my twin and i don't have a heart to make love with you" he said.

 

After awhile,he continued again,"i'm sorry for causing your panic attack,Baek.I didn't expect that to be happened by the way the girl that all of you thought as Sung Young here..let me introduce her name is Qi Mei Hua.She is chinese but her face happen to be alike as Sung Young's.At first when i met her,i felt shocked too but after she introduce i started to learn that she just another girl with Sung Young's face." he explained.

 

 

I immediately get up and get the dust off of me.I give my hand to her while introducing myself " hey,my name is Byun Baekhyun".She accept my hand with open heart and smiling sweetly to me."and my name is Mei Hua".

 

The rest of the boys followed introducing theirself to Mei Hua and she looks happy for that.We continue eating our meal after the introduction session and to admit it,i can't get rid my eyes from looking at the girl.

 

She is the way too pretty as my Sung Young and i ing miss her so much.Why she must appear when i just started to learn about Sung Young's death?

 

"By the way,hyung.Isn't 'Mei Hua' is some kind hard to say? it's not that i can't pronounce it but it's my first time having a chinese girl in our EXO family?" suddenly Kai voiced out.

 

I look at Chanyeol too,waiting for his answer.Kai's question really do make sense."Yeah..kinda.That's why she having her korean name.Her korean name is Sung Sang In" he said.

 

Again..my mind proceed to the past when i firstly know Sung Young.She also introducing her name as Sang In in the beginning.Is it a coincidence?

 

"Talking about Sang In..How's your twin Sang Eun and Sang In? We've been missing that twins already" Kai continued.This time i didn't bother to listen any of their conversation.

 

After done having our meals,the members and i excuse ourself to our dorm.We're let Chanyeol and his family with Sang In to have some rest.

 

Chanyeol pov

 

I can serious saw how hurt Baekhyun is when he got panic attack.Isn't it fun when you at least got the victory you craving for 6 years? I'm aware enough with what will happen to Baekhyun when i asked Mei Hua to open her mask.

 

I've planned this for a long time even before i'm planning to Sung Young's fake death.Yeah it's true,Mei Hua,Sung Young nor Sang In is the same person.Sung Young is never die to her cancer,she got treat when we take her to Australia.It's take about 2 years for her to recover from the treatment.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter