Welcome back.

Our Love Is Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Need A Doctor - Dr.Dre ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey

 

 

I'm about to lose my mind,

You've been gone for so long,

I'm running out of time,

I need a doctor,

Call me a doctor,

I need a doctor..doctor,

To bring me back to life...

 

Even the world is backing me up...The radio playing I Need A Doctor by Dr.Dre feating with Eminem and Skylar Grey.Yes,i really need a doctor to make me stay alive but i still need him to make me stronger to face this.

 

There's no doubt about my love to him,i always sincere,i'm not lying.

 

But why? Why he must leave when i'm needed him the most?Why he live when he know the truth?

 

 

Who was me to him? Who am i in his life? He never love me with his whole heart,aren't him?

 

 

He...

 

 

Never wil....

 

 

 

 

3 years later...

 

 

I'm awake to look at the clock its still dawn.6.30 am.Hmm...to day i'm gonna start the new life of mine.It's already 6 years since Sung Young leave me and the others.6 years i'm being mad and sad over her death and 6 years i abandoned all my members.

 

Is it fair when you act like you the only one who lost the most precious Sung Young?

 

They lost her too but i act like i'm the only one.

 

Thanks to them that they are all understand my situation.They are always the best from the best.

 

With that,instead of continue my sleep,i just get up from my bed and start my routine that i leave for 6 years.Shower.

 

After the warm shower,i came out and sit on my bed with my bathrobe still on when my phone suddenly rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" i asked.

 

"Hyung !! OMG you seems so fine today !! Guys !! Our Baekhyun is back !!" he shouting and probably to the members.

 

I started to heard the members cheering like 'Seriously? Baekhyun-ah,hyung missed you' 'He answered?Glad to know that' 'Hyung,we missed you' 'Then palli ask him to go with us to the airport'

 

Airport? Why would i?

 

"Yah...Tao-ah.." i called to make him at least realise that i'm still there.

 

"Ouhh mianhae hyung.." he said.I let out a sigh,it's showing that he really forgot that i'm still on the line.

 

"So what's up you calling me this early?" i asked,i almost forgot the intention they called.

 

"Ahh,about that,hyung" then he paused and heard he talking to someone.

 

'Hyung,should i tell him'

 

Tell what? 

 

'Just tell him' 

 

"Err hyung...i'm doubting to tell you this because i scared that you will be the old you" Tao said,he refering to my old 6 years ago.

 

"Tao-ah..it's okay.Just tell me" i said and ready to listen what he gonna say.

 

"Hyung....Chanyeol will coming back today.Actually he told us last week,so Chinese members line coming back from China.And i wanna asked if you want to join us fetching him at the airport today" he said.

 

I rolled my eyes in irritating way before bursting out.

 

"AND WHY THE HELL YOU JUST TELL ME TODAY?!"

 

I heard they gasping towards my bursted but he quickly cover up."I'm sorry hyung.."

 

"We called you since last week but you never answer.Since today is the day,we give a last try.Thank God you answer" he explained.I rolled my eyes again.

 

Chanyeol...he coming back after 6 years dissappearing.Should i miss him? At least i can still see Sung Young through him.I missed my girl so much,i wanted to visit her grave but no one know where the hell is it.Chanyeol changed to a secretive person after his death twin,i should understand him.

 

"Hyung? Are you joining or not?" Tao asked as he bring me to my sense.

 

"err..yes..i'm joining but no need to take me.I will go straight to the airport on myself" i said and ready to hang the call when Tao called me.

 

"Are you sure you can drive,hyung?" he asked.

 

"Tao..being mad almost 6 years didn't make me forgot how to drive" i said."Ok then,i'm hang up" he said then hung the call.

 

I walk towards my wardrobe and looking for some cloth that match for today.

 

 

Hmmm..what should i wear today?

 

 

 

I walk around the airport while waiting for the members to arrived.I look at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter