Pooddle

Our Babies (Drabbles/Short Stories Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Changminnie! Where are you?!”

Kyuhyun’s loud voice echoed throughout the two story building, alerting all the creatures in it of his existence. The owner of the name called by the man rushed down the stairs quite hastily, almost tripping on his own foot in the process. With a pair of shorts in his hand, Changmin jogged towards the pool area behind their house with an eye-blinding grin on his handsome face. You could see the pure happiness there between the rows of his pearl white teeth.

“I’m here Kyu. Just wait a minute please.” Changmin said as he hurriedly changed from the jeans and t-shirt he was wearing into the maroon-patterned shorts he brought along with him from their walk-in closet earlier. He started loosening the leather belt around his waist and took off his jeans right there at the pool side, revealing the black underwear he was wearing without bothering to check if there was anyone else besides them in their house compound. He was pretty confident with their house security system and the high fences around their haven.

“I’m done waiting Mr.Shim Changmin. What took you so long up there? My fingers and foot start to get wrinkle already. I feels like a pickle right now you know.” The four months pregnant man grumbled, unamused by his husband. The sulking man was sitting on the tile stair in the pool, waiting for Changmin who took what it seemed like a whole lifetime just to grab a pair of shorts from the closet in their bedroom on the second floor of their bungalow. A pout was clearly visible on his plump lips while his busy hands kept rubbing his swollen stomach, a habit he built during his maternity.

Changmin just laughed sheepishly, ignoring the fact that he just took over ten minutes in the closet daydreaming. He just could not brush off the grin from his face after his short sweet delusion session. He was imagining himself teaching their son swimming in the future with Kyuhyun. A perfect picture which he wished would come true one day, hopefully.

After done changing, he threw his garments aside and jumped straight away into the pool, splashing gallons of chlorine-smelled water right on Kyuhyun’s face. He spent a few seconds diving in the water before reappeared on the surface, breathed in the much needed oxygen into his lungs.

“Yah Shim Changmin! You do that on purpose right?! Come here you brat!” Kyuhyun snarled as he wiped his wet face repeatedly. Changmin who was not falling for Kyuhyun’s outburst swam towards the fuming man, calmly and with a casual smile. As the younger arrived at the older’s side, he sat down next to the latter and pulled him into his arms. Kyuhyun’s smaller frame fitted perfectly in his embrace. Almost like they had mind on their own, Kyuhyun’s hands automatically found their way towards Changmin’s waist, circling the slim body part without any hesitation.

Changmin looked down towards Kyuhyun with a gentle smile. “Language baby. You don’t want our son to talk like that don’t you?” Changmin said as he patted the shirt cladded baby bump gently. Guilt flashed over Kyuhyun’s pair of doe orbs as he muttered the words of apologize to the unborn baby in his womb while caressing it. Once again, Changmin just gave a light chuckle in respond of his husband’s act.

Changmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s pale left palm which was caressing the baby bump and planted some pecks on those slightly wrinkled fingertips. “My poor baby. Sorry for making you wait for so long Kyu.” Kyuhyun pout melted away from his lips and replaced by his infamous cute toothless smile.

“It’s okay. I don’t really mind.” Kyuhyun answered sweetly to his husband. The younger man’s heart melted at that. Using his right hand, Changmin tilted Kyuhyun’s chin up and lowered his face close to Kyuhyun’s. They could feel each other’s breaths tickling their wet skin. Not long after that, a sweet kiss was shared. Both men’s lids were closed as they cherished the moment deeply.

Changmin pulled away first after a moment. Changmin stared down at Kyuhyun who still had his eyes closed. He was waiting for the man to open them and reveal the gorgeous dark brown pupils. As Kyuhyun did so, Changmin presented him with an honest smile, full with love from deep within his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter