SBS(sweet,bitter,sweet)

HE'S A SHE & SHE'S A HE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV (sweet)

Turn here,turn there,smile here,  smile there,hug the pillow,throw the pillow...you cant hide the excitement that is about to blow you up in happiness...

The squeeking sound of your bed and your faint screams fills up your bright room...You stood up from your bed and you walk on your terrace to have some fresh air

but then you saw someone in your mom's garden...everyone is soundly sleeping except you..no one noticed that you went outside...

unlike any other girls you are not wearing pink bear or panda panjamas with some cute hair ponies...you are wearing loose black shirt and a  black and white boxer..

yup! you heard I mean you read it right you are wearing boxer..you inherited this kind of style from your BOY Friends..they say it's  very comfotable so you tried it and you were so convinced...you grab your black cap Chanyeol's gift on your last birthday...you went out, to be  exact on your mom's  garden...

you were already expecting who is outside of your house,because you know who is the one that is always there to watch and guide you when you are sleeping...

"Kris?" you whispered trying to call him and make sure that he is the one..but you were so shocked that it's not him..

Pink panjamas with some printed hearts partnered with some cute big bear slippers..and he is hugging a panda bear on his right and holding an ice cream on his left hand..(Imagine Luhan like this ok? got the picture? isnt it cute?><)

Back to the story you were so shocked,he is not the one you were expecting but nonetheless you were more shocked by his bed outfit...

tears starts to brim beside you eyes..because you are controlling yourself from laughing...

"I just passed by to gave you this" then he offered you the ice cream..

just by hearing his voice..Your quiet heart starts to shout again...it became wild like it wants to jump  out of your body..your face is crimson red..

"Re-really?" that's all you can say

"uhuh..the convinient store is still open and I just felt that you are still awake and and" Luhan said the sign of nervousness is can be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter