PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

HE'S A SHE & SHE'S A HE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fox's pov

"Xi Luhan and Fox follow me in  my offiice" my professor commanded us..

"what? where will you take my honey bee?" Shana asked with her very cute slash annoying slash irritating voice...

"are you deaf? I said at my office" my professor answered sarcastically suites her very well...drama queen

"c'mon guys we need to talk about many things" the my prof leads the way...

as I pass by the room of my Boy Friends..well I hope that I didnt even did that but there's no way that I cant because that's the only way to the offic..

they saw me and laughed until their stomach cramps,I hope so..

but then I saw the serious and blank face of Suho and Kris..what's with them? they were just looking at me..It's like they want to eat or kill me...

"hey! uhm how do I say this uhm..." then my heart starts to thump very fast..what's with me?

Luhan walked beside me..why cant I talk and say go away!

"what is it?" ugh! no! it's not what Iam supposed to say...

"you're not angry at me?" he asked looking at me...and there I am red as a tomato..

say that your angry at him say that you hate him for making you like this..

"ofcourse...not" argh! what did I say?..tssss where does my answers came?

"ahhhh thanks god..I thought you hate me for like  eternity" then he hugged me...It's a very  quick hug but...

I froze for...unlike before my heart stops beating..no it's like I wanna burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter