Dream 6 - Plan succeed

Mirrors Ripple Effects

hyoyeon P/O/V

"Alright now hold him down" everyone held kris down as I tried to pull out the arrow that was stuck in his back. "AHHGGGHH!!" Breaking the tail, I quickly pulled the arrow out "QUICK CHANYEOL" using my hands to cover the wound that had leaked a good amount of blood, chanyeol quickly made it with the bandages He replaced my hands with the cloth wrapping it around kris. "there now, you will be fine" kris groaned in pain here in there slightly. Making my way over to the sink. I washed the blood that had stained my head. Lookin into the pool of watery blood infront of me, I re-called a couple of mintues ago what had happened and the warning that was given to us....by sooyoung

-Flash BACK-

As Fog surround us, a bad feeling made its way under my skin. "well well...hello hyoyeon" I turn to my right as if the voice was right next to me, but no one was there. Looking around I looked up. In the trees sat sooyoung with her back facing us as she swings her legs back and forth gentaly and playful. "so this was the planet you hid kris" she laughed. When she finally leaped down from the tree landing on her feet she faced us. "You two have failed" with one hand she controlled the fog making it surround the boys YuA and Jay. The fog consumed them until all that was left were two little stones on the ground.

(YuA)

(Jay)

Sooyoung picked them up and looked right back at me. "At little message from Yoona Unnie" I swallowed down a knot that was in my throat "don't try to break the mirror...or you will end up cutting yourself" she smirked and walked off as another thicker fog surround her, making her disappear.

-End of flash back-

"hyoyeon...HYOYEON!" I quickly shook my head as I heard someone called me. Looking I saw chanyeol. "you okay?" I only looked away nodding my head. "we can't stay here " Looking to D.O everyone looked as well "We can't stay here any longer, they know we are here and can easily get kris from here"

Normal P/O/V:

"If we leave now what about _______' sulli mentioned. Hyoyeon looks over " You shouldn't talk about her, espically infront of...." she looked over to kris who was sitting in bed confused about everything. "sorry It's just she's the only one tha-" "sulli!" chanyeol said with a powerful voice. "enough" "no..." kris finally spoke up " Let her speak...I need to know whats going on" he said with a stern voice looking at everyone "kris" hyoyeon said with a sigh following. "kris please understand that we can't tell you anything" "but..." D.O spoke up "hyoyeon, isn't there Taeyeon?" kris looked up again "whos-" "Taeyeon can right? she is the princess of knowl-" "D.O, You must becAR-" a sudden boom was heard, the safe house they were in half of it was destoryed " WHAT IS IT NOW!" chanyeol tried looking as with the others as well. When the smoke has cleard two woman came in view, a woman in a teal dress, and the other in a black blouse with black shorts and combat boots.

 

" you made it to easy for us to find" the lady in the blue said as she moved one of her bangs to the side.

"hi sulli....traitor"

"victoria? why?"

"isn't it obvious?...its him" victoria pointed right at kris who was being aid by chanyeol and D.O "Mother wants him"

"you know thats not possible seohyun "

 

hyoyeon interfered "you want him you will have to go through me" seohyun chuckled as she lowered her head and shut her eyes, she lifted her right hand up. Slowly her hand started forming into a sword, "with pleasure" she jumped right into action. Hyoyeon was fast enough she blocked the attack as seohyun slashed one of the walls. "get out of here now" she looked to sulli "get them to the to the portal while I hold them off"

"but hyoyeo-"

"GO NOW KRIS NEEDS TO MAKE IT BACK, WE CAN'T LET THEM TAKE HIM and kris" looking to kris "kris...you need to trust us" his eyes widen. Hyoyeon quickly turns back, she quickly blocks the sword this time with a metal pole. "you..aghhh. you NEED TO trust..... us...aghhh" pushing seohyun off of her hyoyeon quickly turned back towards the gang. Slaming her hand down to the ground, big tree roots,vines and dirt created a wall seprating hyoyeon from the rest. "HYOYEON!" kris yelled as his shoulder pained. "don't worry" sulli said "shes strong, she will make it now come we have to go" chanyeol and D.O quickly followed after. Seohyun nodded at victoria

"Now we should finish this dear sister" She jumped into the air and lung down on hyoyeon, but to only have her block the attack "Your right it's time to finish this" hyoyeon waved her hand up in the air she summoned up the tree roots to wrap around seohyun "good" she said, but with one swift movement Seohyun cut the roots into parts like it was nothing. Seohyun left a cut on one of Hyoyeons arms. She smirks in victory, when she took a slash of hyoyeon she was shocked "WHAT TH-?" it was as if the person infront of her was just...an illusion. She than smiled evily. Her hand was back to normal and victoria walked to her side. "now to let things fall into place" they both walk off as a portal opens and consumes them.