Jealousy?

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You walk in you apartment and you head to where your design was. You see your wallet right next to it. You grab it and smirk.

"Found you." You said to yourself and head outside. You locked your door, leaving your school bag inside your home. You have no homework. Nothing to worry about. You walk to the group of girls and guys. You walk up to Siwan who was looking at BaeGi and KwangHee. You wonder why he's looking at them. Then again, the other members are just talking with each other. Siwan brightens up when he sees you.

"Have everything?" He asks. You nod. "Okay, talk to MyungHee. She's driving." He directs. You nod.

"Can I ask you something though?"

"Hm? Sure, what is it?" He asks. You look at BaeGi and KwangHee.

"Why were you staring at them?" You asked. His eyes widened and he covers his face with his hood. He's a bit pink.

"Well...I'm kind of jealous."

"Of KwangHee?" He shakes his head.

"Of BaeGi."

"Why?"

"Well, she has all of KwangHee's attention. I remembered when he used to pay a lot of attention to me. Now it feels like a piece of me is gone." He sighs. "But I'm happy for him because he has someone he truly loves." He smiles weakly. You look back at BaeGi and KwangHee then you put your two fingers at the corner of Siwan's mouth.

"Smile." You said as you raise the corners up. Then you lifted his head. "Look straight ahead." And you move his head to the side. "And move on." You smile. He looks back at you and chuckles.

"You sure are interesting." He pets your head. You scoff and push his hand away.

"Am not." You said before you headed to MyungHee who was by Kevin. You tapped her on the shoulder. "Unnie? I'm ready." You said. MyungHee nodded.

"Mmmkay~ I'll go call the rest. Just wait in the white van." She points to the vehicle. You nod and walked over there. Then you slide the door open and you hop in the car. You take a seat on the right side. But before you could close the door, Siwan stops you. Your surprised by his appearance, but you slide the door open.

"Is something wrong Siwan?" You asked. He takes out his phone.

"Can we exchange numbers?" He asks. You smile and nod.

"Sure." You said as you take out your phone and you both exchange numbers.

"Siwan?" BaeGi called out. Siwan jumped and turned his head.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Are you coming too?" BaeGi asks. Siwan shakes his head.

"No, I just needed to confirm something with Kiyeon." He said. You smile and nodded.

"Well, see you later Oppa!" You wave and smile. He waves and smiles to you and leave. BaeGi hops on the car and sits next to you. She gives you a warm smile. You smile back.

"Sorry for asking, but do you like Siwan?" She gently asked. Your eyes widened and you shook your head.

"I don't like him like that!" You said immediately. "Well...at least...Not now. But right now, I should know a bit more about him." You sighed. BaeGi looks at you and then looks forward.

"You seem like a nice girl. You should know he's a good guy. You should think about it." She giggles.

"Think about what?" You tilted your head.

"Dating him." She says bluntly. You turn pink.

"Well, I have to admit, he's cute. But..." You paused. "I don't know if we have things in common." You said.

"Everything doesn't have to be in common. It's the love that matters." JungMi said as she gets inside the car. You jump at her appearance.

"And accepting him for him." MyungHee smiled as she gets into the driver's seat.

"You guys are weird..." You smirk. They all laugh.

"Love changes you." JungMi smiles.

"How?" You asked. "I thought you said they must accept you for you." You tilted your head.

"Yeah, but over time...You learn more about them. And they learn more about you. And you're different towards them." BaeGi explains.

"A good kind of different." MyungHee giggles. You scoff.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about. I doubt it." You pouted. They all laugh.

"Sure. But soon...It'll happen." BaeGi smiles. You ignore them. They're weird. What are they talking about? I just met Siwan. It's impossible to like him now...Right? He doesn't even make my heart beat!