Forgotten Plans

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You hopped out of the car and you turned around.

"Thank you sooo much guys!" You bowed.

"Don't mention it!" Myunghee smiled. "I hope you have fun with your friend." She nodded.

"Yeah, we'll explain to the guys that you had plans and all for you." JungMi showed her thumbs up. You bowed again.

"Thanks again guys! I'll text you guys later." You smiled. They nodded and drove off. You ran up and you unlocked your door, bursting into your apartment. You ran to the quickest mirror and you checked yourself out. You looked decent, but not as dazzling as you were this morning. You checked the clock. 7:15. He should be coming soon.

You head to your kitchen and you grab a glass of water. Then your phone starts vibrating. You take it out of your bag and you check it out. 'Siwan-Oppa Calling' it reads. Your eyes widened and you picked it up.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Home...?"

"Why?"

"I made plans with a friend, and I have to meet up with him."

"I thought we had pl--Him? It's a guy?" He asked. You tilted your head.

"Yeah...It's a guy. Why?" You asked.

"Who is he?"

"My childhood friend..." You awkwardly anwswered. Then your doorbell rang. You looked up at the door and you smiled. "Ah, my friend's here. I have to go." You said.

"Wai--" He called, but you already hung up. You head to the door and you open it. Kyon was standing there, smiling at you.

"Kyon-kun!" You smiled. He waved.

"I heard someone's got a job~" He poked your sides. You jumped and smacked his arms away.

"Mou! That hurts you know!" You pouted. He scoffed.

"That's cause you're weak." He rolls his eyes. You narrowed your eyes and poke his sides really hard. He jumps back, covering his sides.

"Does it hurt?" You asked.

"ANYWAYS. Let's go?" He chuckles. You nodded.

"Which bar are we going to?" You asked.

"Hm...A sushi bar that serves sake or soju." He said.

"Where?"

"Hm...I actually...Don't know." He chuckled.

"What...do you mean...YOU DON'T KNOW?" You glared.

"I haven't found a place?" He smiled awkwardly.

"BAAAAAKAAAAA!" You yelled. He pouts.

"Mou...Good thing I know a place that does have karaoke, tempura, and sake." You smiled. His eyes widened and he got down to his knees.

"THANK YOU HIME-CHAN!" He praised. You laughed.

"Hurry on commoner! Let's go!" You pointed the way and started marching. He laughed, got up and followed you.

You both walked a few blocks before reaching the place.

"Mahou Bar?" He looked up at the sign.

"Yeah, it's corny, right? Magic Bar?" You giggled.

"Yeah...Strange country, Korea, that is." He joked.

"I kind of liked it here, though." You said.

"That's cause you have a boyfriend." He nudged.

"I do not!" You blushed.

"Why don't you guys go on a date?" He asked.

"We're not dating...But I did make plans with him!" You stuck your tongue out.

"Oh yeah? When?"

"To--...Crap.." You hung your head in shame. You made plans with him today!

"Don't tell me...You made plans with him today?"

"N-No! Of course not! Let's just go inside!" You pulled him inside. The two of you got a room and you sat down on the couches.

"Wah, this place isn't that bad." He nodded at the interior.

"Yeah...But I perfer Japanese karaoke places." You sighed. He nodded. The two of you grabbed a menu on the table and you looked for food.

"SUSHI!" He cried in joy.

"TEMPURA!" You cried in joy. Then you grabbed the phone where you take orders and you both ordered the sushi and tempura special. Then you ordered sweetened ice tea, and Kyon ordered for regular soda. He hung up the phone and he grabbed the karaoke book.

"What song should we sing?" He asked.

"Hm...Is there anything by ZE:A? You asked. He looked through the book.

"There's a bunch actually." He nodded. "Who's ZE:A?" He asked.

"Just a band I got interested in lately." You smiled.

"Oh really? Then sing a song for me~" He said. You nodded and grabbed the book.

"Love Letter? I'll try that~" You said as you put in the numbers for that song. The song started and you waited for your part to come up.

"Oh? This song's in Japanese!" Kyon pointed out. You noticed it too and you started to sing. The song was really easy. You finished it with a score of 95.

"Eh? 95?" You blinked.

"Why? Expecting more?" He scoffed.

"No..." You wiped a tear of joy. "I THOUGHT I WOULD BE WAYYY LESS."

"You don't at singing that much though..."

"Gee, thanks for your support."

Moments later your order arrived and the two of you started to eat away.

"Wow, the food's good here." He said.

"Uh, duh. I wouldn't eat here if it wasn't." You scoffed.

"Yeah you would!" He gently pushed you. You pouted.

"Ugh, you're so annoying!" You yelled as you poured a cup of sake for yourself.

"Ah, starting to drink now?" He teased. You nodded.

"Yeah, is that so wrong?" You said as you take a sip.

"Careful now...You're bad with alcohol." He warned. You scoffed. 

"Well, what's the point of this celebration anyways?" You started chugging down the whole bottle.

"Ah...She's drunk now~" Kyon sighed.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled and you shook a fist at him.

"Drink up little one. I guess I have to carry you home." Kyon laughed.

"Nuuuuuuu! I only want Oppa to carry me home~" You said drunkingly.

"Oppa?" Kyon asked.

"Siwannie-Oppa~~~" You smiled.

"Ahh...Your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Mou...I DA NAAAA!" You laughed.

"Okay okay. Let's get you home." He sighed. Then he got up and walked over to you. He grabbed your arm and wrapped it around his neck. Then he carried you on his back and he walked out the door, leaving money to pay for the food and drinks. Your phone started ringing and Kyon didn't know if he should answer it or not. He looked at it and ignored it.

"Probably her boyfriend." He laughed and headed to your apartment.

*Sake = Japanese Alcohol ; Tempura = Fried Shrimp
*Hime-Chan = Princess