The Wake Up

Jealous Spy {All Day Long Series* 4}

You slowly opened your eyes and you groaned.

"Ugh...Where am I?" You asked, looking around your surrounding. Everything was still a blur, but you didn't care at the moment. You sit up and scratch your head. Then you stretched and rubbed your eyes. Your vision slowly became clearer. Then your eyes widened. Who is...How is...SIWAN'S ON MY BED? NEXT TO ME? WHAT?! You start thinking of many scenarios that could have happened. But what happened?! You roll out of bed and stay on the floor. Then you poke your head up and watch Siwan.

Siwan groans and moves around in your bed. Then he turns around and faces you. Your heart explodes. WHY IS HE SO CUTE IN THE MORNING? He slowly opens his eyes and he lets out a small yawn. He lifts up his arms and he rubs his eyes with his hands. You just stare at every action he does with wide eyes. He looks at his surrounding and then he sees you. He narrows his eyes, but then his eyes spring wide. He sits up and points at you.

"AHHHH!" He yells.

You reacted the same way, "AHHHH!" You screamed and pointed at him.

"Wait...how did I end up on your bed?" Siwan said, looking around.

"NO! That's not the question! The question is: HOW DID YOU END UP IN MY HOUSE?" You yell. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" You eye him, hiding yourself by the side of your bed.

"Wha..." He tilted his head. You fall to the ground and curl up into a ball.

"Do I no longer have the ability to get married?" You rock back and forth, mumbling to yourself.

"Woah woah. Hold up a second. We didn't do anything." Siwan starts.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED, IN MY ROOM, IN MY APARTMENT?" You spring up and question.

"Look, Kiyeon-ah, calm down. I'll explain." Siwan said. You took a deep breath and you try to calm yourself down.

"Okay, begin." You nod your head.

"Yesterday night, you celebrated for your job, right?" He asked.

"Yeah...With my friend, Kyon." You answered.

"Well...You got drunk a bit...too much." Siwan gave a slight smile.

"Oh crap...Did I...pass out?" You asked. Siwan nodded and chuckled. "OH NOOOO!" You fall to the ground.

"No no, it's fine. I thought it was pretty funny." Siwan smiles. You groan.

"Noooo, it's embarrassing!" You blush and hide your face.

"No, I thought it was pretty...cute." He mumbled. Your eyes widened and you peeked through your fingers of your hands. You wanted to say something...But what?

Just in time, your phone rings. You got a text from Kyon. 

"Hey, did Siwan take care of you? I left him in your care, if you didn't mind. -KY-ON." It read. You opened your mouth.

"Ohhhh, so it is true." You said.

"Told you." Siwan scoffed.

"Aha...Sorry." You scratch the back of your head.

"For?" Siwan tilted his head.

"Accusing you...of doing that...to me..." You looked away and said it.

"Oh...that's fine...But I wouldn't do that to you if you didn't want to..." Siwan whispered the ending. You looked at Siwan and your eyes are open.

You started, "Do you re--" Your phone cuts you off. Another text.

"Hey, is Siwan with you? If he is, tell him that the schedule for today was canceled. The rest of the members tried reaching him, but his phone is off. Kthx. -JungMi♥" It read.

"Who was it this time?" Siwan asked.

"It was JungMi-noona. She wanted me to tell you that the schedule for today is canceled. The rest of the members tried to reach you, but your phone is off." You told him.

"Actually, it's dead. But yeah..." Siwan corrected. You sigh.

"Well...now what?" You asked.

"Can I stay with you?" Siwan asked. You blush a bit, because you took that the wrong way, but still...

"What for? Don't you have plans?" You asked. Siwan shook his head.

"Schedule was canceled, remember? I have no one else to hang out with, but besides KwangHee." Siwan explains.

"Oh...well...then I guess you can stay..." You nod. He gives you a big grin.

"Thank you!" He brightly smiled. You look away and nodded.

"Yeah...you're welcome..." You mumble.

"Well, I guess I should get started on breakfast, right?" Siwan said, getting up from your bed and fixing his side. You nodded, but then you remembered you have no igredients in your fridge.

"Uh...I'll go buy us some breakfast. I don't really have anything to cook." You awkwardly laughed, while fixing your side of the bed.

"Let me come with?" Siwan asked.

"Uh...It's fine! I can take care of it by myself." You said, about to walk away. But Siwan stops you by grabbing your wrist.

"Why do you always avoid me?" Siwan started. You widened your eyes and you looked back at him.

"W-What do you mean?" You asked. Crap. You're stuttering.

"You know what I mean, Kiyeon-ah. You're always trying leave me by myself. I thought you were going to be nice and talk to me about all your problems and not leave me by myself."

You couldn't feel anything, but guilt, because all of it was true. You gulped and then you looked down.

"I'm sorry." You said. "I'm sorry that you felt that way...But it's just that...I was so confused!" You exclaimed, looking up at him.

"Confused?" He asked. You nodded.

"I would be confused on everything. I made you upset, yet I really like you. And then I would make you happy then I would avoid you! Even I didn't know my own feelings." You groaned. Siwan chuckled. "What's so funny?" You asked.

"The words you said are just like the words you said when you were drunk." He explained. You gasped.

"I SAID STUFF LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS DRUNK?" You asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"You explained why you like me and stuff." Siwan said. "I'm glad I wasn't a one-sided love." Siwan added. You looked at him.

"You...like me too?" You asked. He scoffed.

"Yeah. A lot. Just like you." He smiled. A smile crawled to your face, and tears of joy ran down your cheeks.

"That's a miracle..." You said. He laughed and then kissed your forehead.

"I wouldn't do all those things if I didn't like you." Siwan explained.

"What things?" You asked.

"Things like...Trying to get your attention...Talking to you...Going up behind you and putting on your necklace...And then..." His face got closer and he gave you a short kiss on your lips. "Doing that to the back of your neck." He smiled. You turned red and could feel the steam leave your head.

"O-Oh..." You said, looking away, but he brings your face back to meet with his eyes.

"And I wouldn't kiss you if I didn't like you." Siwan smiled. Then gave you another kiss.

But it wasn't short. It was kind of...long.