Just the Start

Hired Lover

Jessica was hesitant about the idea at first but now she was sure that agreeing to Taeyeon was in fact the worst idea of her life. Being stuck on a whole car full of teenagers and for the entire weekend was not her definition of fun and relaxing . Although Taeyeon's friend were a interesting group of people but something about the weekend gave her a bad feel.

 

"Yah Sunny, pass me the bag of chips..."

 

"No that's your second one already!"

 

"Tiffany turn on the radio!"

 

"Yuri stop flirting!"

 

"Taeyeon focus of driving, your going to get us killed!"

 

Chaotic. That had to be the only word to describe the situation, there was not a moment of silence, everyone was screaming, talking, laughing, Jessica couldn't even tell the difference anymore. She had meet Yuri and Tiffany before but the two other were new to her. Sunny and Sooyoung, the two were complete opposite, literally everything from height to hobbies, yet the two seem to be the best of friends or possibly even more, not that it mattered to her.

 

"Sicachu~." Yuri sang while resting her head on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica cringed at the aygeo but kept her facial expression in check. 

 

"YAH! Yuri keep your hands off of her!" Taeyeon hissed from the driver's seat, she should have never offered to drive. She had to constantly look over at the rear mirror checking if Yuri was all over Jessica.

 

"Focus on driving Tae." Yuri countered as she moved her arms around Jessica's shoulder, the older woman uncomfortable shifted away but they were still close. Taeyeon scowled at the skinship, too close, Yuri was acting to comfortable with Jessica.

 

"Are we there yet?" Sooyoung whined, shifting in her seat to get comfortable. Sunny rolled her eyes at the unnecessary aygeo coming from Sooyoung. 

 

"No Sooyoung, for the hundredth time NO!' Sunny frustratingly answered. 

 

"But I'm bored~" Sooyoung continued in a voice that made everyone's fingers curl. Sunny quickly stuffed her earbuds in her ear and turned her music up. Loud. 

 

"Go to sleep the," Tiffany helpfully suggested, put was turn down by Sooyoung who figured she might as well entertain herself by annoying Sunny. On the other side Yuri and Jessica were conversing in low volume, occasionally giggles can be heard or Jessica playfully slapping the younger girl's shoulder. Taeyeon bit her tongue at the sight.

 

"How long till we're there?" Tiffany asked, the latter was also getting tired of the 2 hour ride, everything started to become tedious. Even her phone lost her interest.

 

"Soon. I think about half an hour." Taeyeon answered, wishing to get to the hotel already, so she can kick Yuri far away from Jessica. 

 

"Why did you invite... Jessica?" Tiffany asked, making sure to say Jessica's name in a low whisper.

 

"Why can't I?" Taeyeon questioned  back.

 

"Nothing, you just never brought along other people on our occasional trips, it would just be the five of us." 

 

Taeyeon thought of a while, it's true, she had never gotten to close with other people besides Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung. But Jessica, well Jessica was Jessica and that somehow made her special. "Jessica's different." Tiffany rose her brow questioningly.

 

"How different Tae?"

 

"Different to the point it makes her...." Taeyeon glanced at the rear mirror only to find Jessica looking back her, giving her a small smile, it wasn't that noticeable but it was defiantly a smile. "It makes her special." Taeyeon finalized.

 


 

"Finally!" Sooyoung was the first to jump out of the car, doing a little happy dance to expression her joy at the time. Sunny followed, heading to the rear of the car to get their luggage. 

 

Yuri and Jessica got out next, the sight of the hotel left Jessica speechless, their were water surrounding the sides, the place had to be the most luxurious thing she had ever saw in her entire life. The place was indeed out of this world, fancy, elegant, even those words can't describe the place. It was truely extravagent.

 

"So how is it?" Yuri asked, even  though she already had a jiff of how Jessica was feeling at the moment, anybody could, just one look at her face.

 

"Wow, this place is amazing." Jessica's eyes sparkled as she soaked in the view, damn, she should have brought a camera since she probably would never have a second chance at this kind of place again. Even her entire life saving would not be enough.

 

"This seems all new to you." Sunny observed, didn't Taeyeon tell them Jessica was from some sort of wealthy family back in the States.

 

"It is-" Jessica stopped short, catching her mistake, quickly she composed herself. "It's just been awhile since I'd seen such a place, why is it a crime to feel amazed." Jessica replied in a chic attitude, that caught Sunny off guard, but  the shorter girl just shrugged it off, nodding.

 

"Do you need help with your luggage?" Yuri asked as they each grabbed what's theirs. But Taeyeon quickly pulled Jessica away from Yuri before she could utter another word. Leaving Yuri dumbfounded, as Tiffany moved Yuri along.

 

"Just leave them alone." Tiffany said as she dragged Yuri by the arm.

 

"Wow. All of a sudden you became supportive." Yuri joked but at the same time she meant it seriously. 

 

"Taeyeon and I are over."

 

"The mature side of you is giving me goosebumps." Yuri retorted, rubbing her arms of imaginary bumps, dramatically. Tiffany ignored the girl and headed to where Sunny and Sooyoung were waiting at.

 

"Stick next to me at all times, got it?" Taeyeon muttered into Jessica's ears. Jessica nodded grabbing her suitcase, but before she got to it Taeyeon grabbed it ahead of her. "I got it, go get your bag." Jessica smiled at how thoughtful Taeyeon was. Sometimes she doesn't understand the girl, one second she's hot and the next she's indifferent.

 

"Aren't you full of courtesy today?" Jessica teased, grabbing her other bag, taking Taeyeon's in the process as the younger girl dragged their suitcase.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taeyeon played innocence. "I'm always like this." The statement made Jessica roll her eyes but at the same time left a smile on her face.

 

"Sure you are."

 

"What were you talking about with Yuri?"

 

"Stuffs." Jessica answered nonchalantly waiting for Taeyeon to lock the car, then they both walked towards the hotel, the four others that were ahead of them were probably already waiting in the lobby.

 

"What stuffs?"

 

"Random stuffs." Taeyeon frowned, this conversation was basically just going round and round in a endless loop.

 

"Hey! Stop avoiding the question!"

 

Jessica laughed, giving Taeyeon a reassuring smile. "Don't be jealous. As of right now, I'm your girlfriend, not Yuri's. Only yours." That seem to have made Taeyeon happy but it was short lived when Taeyeon remembered that Jessica was simply doing this for money nothing else. Does that mean all her affection and words were all fake?

 


 

"Okay girls, it's two per room so choose your roommate~" Tiffany explained after they registered in and settle down in the lobby. Yuri pointed at Jessica who was oblivious about the situation and was admiring the stuffs around her. 

 

"I want Jessica."

 

"No, Jessica is rooming with me." Taeyeon grabbed Jessica by her wrist pulling her closer. 

 

Tiffany gave Yuri a stern look before whispering into her ear, "What happen to being supportive?" Yuri pouted, but she wanted Jessica.

 

Hurry up and decide!" Sooyoung complained, obviously Sunny and her had already decided to share.

 

"Rock Paper Scissors." Yuri declared. Taeyeon hesitatingly nodded her head, she had to win, she had to win. 

 

"DUN DUN DUNN!" Everyone looked over at Sooyoung who feign innocence.

 

"What? I just thought some sound effects would be really appropriate at this time." Sunny pulled Sooyoung away and covered the taller girls mouth, keeping her from making anymore unnecessary remarks.

 

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Taeyeon closed her eyes not wanting to see the results, opened them when Jessica tapped n her shoulder, giggling at the action. Yuri pouted when she lost.

 

"I can't believe I have to share rooms with Tiffany!"

 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Tiffany felt offended by the comment, and chased after Yuri who had already made her way to their room, avoiding the wrath of Tiffany.

 

"Look at them, acting all like a couple all of a sudden." Sooyoung commented at the scene, before following, along with Sunny.

 

"They grow up so fast." Sunny dramatically wiped away her fake tears.

 

Jessica grabbed the stuffs and followed, "Someone's lucky tonight. Aren't you happy you didn't lose me to Yuri." Jessica joking commented.

 

"You know what would make me even happier?" 

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon face questioningly as the younger girl wiggled her brow at Jessica, who playfully slapped her shoulder. "Byuntae!" 

 

"Woah, Woah there. What are you thinking about?" Taeyeon feign innocence. "I was talking about taking a nice shower and getting a full course fancy dinner!" Jessica rolled her eyes, "Unless... you want to?" Taeyeon spoke suggestively that made Jessica blush.

 

"Never." With that she speed walked off, to catch up to the others, this was just the start of the weekend, what other parts of Taeyeon would she unravel, Taeyeon defiantly acted different since the beginning of the trip, or was she just putting to much thought into the whole thing. But she knew one thing she liked this part of the girl, like they weren't just two people who are together just for the sake of satisfaction. If only that was true.

 


 

Did you guys miss me~~ Sorry, this chapter took a while, a lot of thought was put then I originally planned. This chapter was pretty short... >.< I will finish the rest of their day some other day. I'm too tired to write actually I'm too lazy to do anything these days cuz of my finals and school work. So much Stress~~~  

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Taeyeon's developing a sort of attachment to Jessica, so their relationship is moving swiftly~~~ Tiffany doesn't seem like much of any problem because I don't want to add lots of drama with the love triangle and stuffs. Yuri might be more of a problem than Tiffany but you'll see. Thanks for reading and new subscribers and votes. Also comment comment please ^^ I'll be back soon~~ I think .~.