The 1st Step

5 Steps I'm Gonna Make Her Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Poster by: luvUcl2ne1 (thanks dear for letting me use it <3)

 

 

01 | The 1st Step

 

Sleek yellow jacket.

Check.

 

Clean, soft body.

Check.

 

Pearly white teeth.

Check.

 

I nodded in satisfaction at what I’m seeing in front of me.

“Gaho, Daddy thinks you’re gonna nail her today,” I said, "You're looking good in that yellow jacket."

Gaho wailed softly and wiggled his tail; he was totally acting cute!

 

I stood up and went to take my cellphone. I took out the piece of paper where she had put her number from my pocket and began dialling for her number.

 

Gaho barked excitedly, as if knowing that I was about to arrange a date for him.

 

“Gaho, you need to be quiet okay? Daddy is going to call your future mommy now,” I said, placing an index finger in front of my lips motioning for him to be silent. Gaho immediately stopped barking and wiggled his tail excitedly as if he understood every word that I say.

 

I waited until she picked up.

 

“Hello?”

 

It was the same charismatic voice that had been appearing in my dreams; the one that I had been replaying in my mind ever since the night that I met her in the vet clinic.

 

“Hello?” she had said again.

 

With reason unbeknown to me, I suddenly had lost my voice. I just couldn’t utter a single word, which is strange considering that I’m G Dragon and I’m a rapper.

 

“Hello?!! If this is a crank call, you should’ve stopped breathing!” she said, sounding irritated.

 

Hmm.. feisty! Just the kind of girl I like.

 

I figured I should stop being mute and start talking before she called the police to track me down as a crazy stalker.

 

“Hello, is this ChaeRin-shi?” I said, in my most demure voice, “This is Kwon JiYong.”

 

It was silent for a moment.

 

“Kwon JiYong...?” she paused for a moment, “JiYon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter