CHAPTER TWO: MONITUS (premonition)

My BLOOD TYPE doesn't matter

“In a land called HAIMA is inhabited by the HEMATOs and is divided into three types of people:

Upper class: the originAB type

-          Rare; they are royalties of the land HAIMA; have special abilities like healing, element control (fire, wind, earth and water), mind control, hypnotism and other special abilities.

Mid class: the NoblesA/B type

-          Subordinates of the origin; they are rich people; also have special abilities but can only have one; noble with elemental abilities are bound to be special.

Lower class: the COMMONsO type

-          They are the common people; villagers; don’t have special abilities.

    

              But some miserable event happen that made the whole land in state of crucial killings, It was due to envious ORIGINS who wanted to become the new ruler and greed for power but they had been caught by the great ruler of HAIMA, CHRONOS von DEI. With that they are exiled from the richer part of HAIMA, which are the lands of GLOBIN and CYANIN, to VANABIN which they have to live in state of poverty.

          Before that happened, the whole land was in peace and unity,  with careful leadership of CHRONOS and his right hand ULTIMA VILLAFELT. He is very much loved by all HEMATO for he is a lively and considerate ruler. He always have time to listen to his people’s cries and work on it if there’s a valid reason. He don’t partake judgment lightly. He based his judgment through the weight of the cases. He always thinks twice before making a move, so that every HEMATO would benefit from them.

             Everything was going well but he didn’t know that as his era flourished, the more envy came in the hearts of some origin who greed’s for power. These origins made a research on how to be more powerful than CHRONOS. They consult dark mages, hermits and witch doctors but they have no luck until someone with connection to CHRONOS revealed the information about the BOOK of SECRECY. It is a forbidden book which can answer anything. There was a rumor that before you can know the answer to your question you must sacrifice a maiden ORIGIN’s life. Because of theses consequence, the book is sealed down in a MYTHICAL DUGEON where only CHRONOS and some of his subordinate know its whereabouts.  On a cold winter night a report came and reached CHRONOS, where the forbidden spell BLUTEGEL (absorption of someone’s ability which result death to the victim) was used. It made the whole HAIMA in a terrified state because not only ORIGINS are targeted but also nobles with high rankings. The rise of the cases made CHRONOS alarmed. He can’t figure out why must kill for abilities? And some part of him believed that it got something to do with greed. Most of the origin already died. If the BLUTEGEL case will not be stopped as fast as possible the population of ORIGINS will decrease and the master mind of the case might end up seizing HAIMA.  He made a fast plan and caught the culprits. CHRONOS exiled them to the farther part of HAIMA (VANABIN) and labeled them PHILLIA as Punishment.

After that case, HAIMA came back to its normal state. The used to be a HEMATO, PHILLIA, can’t admit defeat so they planned to seize HAIMA and grasp CHRONOS’ position with the abilities they gathered CHRONOS will even have a hard time dealing with them unless he use one of the forbidden spell of the gods. The day of the planned seizure came. Their prediction was right. CHRONOS indeed got hard-bitten. In order to save the whole HAIMA as fast as he could, he must use a forbidden spell of the gods which can cause great damage to him.  He hesitated to use it at first because the spell is long forgotten and there’s only 50:50 chance to make it work. He gathered all his sensible energy to make it possible and hoped that it’ll work. With all his energy he succeeded in using the spell SHIVA’s GUARD. Shiva defeated the PHILLIA who attacked and guarded    GLOBIN and CYANIN with its radiance. Only HEMATO can go inside and out of it but it’ll not last forever. On the eclipse of the green moon, which will happen for the every century, SHIVA’s radiance would be gone.

          CHRONOS ‘ life-forces little by little are absorbed by SHIVA as a reciprocal for the spell to work and by that he began to grew weak day after day. All HEMATOS mourned for they will lose a great ruler. CHRONOS knew he might die any day now so he request to his trusted advocate to address his right hand ULTIMA because there a very important message he wants to say to him.

“Jeonha (your highness), what brings you to summon me?”

“ULTIMA, ULTIMA, ULTIMA. Don’t pretend that you know nothing. I know you knew my time is almost up”

“jeonha, don’t say it like that. At least you risk your life for many people and for your beloved land.”

CRONOS approached ULTIMA

“ I know. I know. Why are you so serious? Don’t be so formal as if we don’t have something between us. My dear ULTIMA.”  He by poking his arm.

“ Please tell me already your agenda jeonha.” He said as he backed away.

“………”

Chronos got a different aura with his ULTIMA as if he’s not himself.

“oh.. you kill joy!! Merhong!!”

“jeonha, please stop that, it’s not good for your image.”

“okay. Okay . you Minnie!!” he did an aegyo then everything went silent.

The playful atmosphere released by CHRONOS became really heavy and serious.

The moment of silence was cut when he already started his real message.

Once again he approached ULTIMA and suddenly whispered in his left ear which startled him.

“ULTIMA, I know there’s someone being sneaky under my nose, but I know he’s still waiting a good timing until he’s more powerful than I am.”

ULTIMA got stiff because it’s like he’s being pinpointed.

“Now, now. Don’t be like that. You’re almost as powerful as I am, so it can’t be you. I guess?”

"..............” there’s no words came out from ULTIMA’s mouth. He got all tensed up. While CHRONOS just giggled like a kid.

“hey!” he tapped ULTIMA’s shoulder.

“Breathe man! Breathe! You’re so funny today ULTIMA. Are harassed by the high maids again?”

He then burst with laughter.

“jeonha, Don’t make a fool out of me please. Is that the important message you wanted to say? Then can I go now?” he said like he’s being suffocated by all the tension.

“But it’s not yet my message..”

CHRONOS took a deep breath. Again tension and heaviness piled up in the room where they are in.

“ ~~~ there are still more PHILLIAS in the land of VANABIN that plans to conquer HAIMA once again but sad to say I’m not there to protect the land anymore…”

“Then what’ll happen to HAIMA??”

“Don’t worry it’ll be a long time before that because the radiance given by SHIVA will last a century. You know that. Silly-ULTIMA “ He again slightly tapped his arm.

“Plus, there would be my PYOMYEONG(manifestation). Though it’ll be born in the world of the humans and might be not as powerful as me but it’ll be helpful, so you need to take my position after I die and find my PYOMYEONG at the right time. You’ll know that it’s my PYOMYEONG for a birthmark will appear in its right shoulder at the right age. I swear you if anything happen to it. I will visit you from the dead.”

CHRONOS made a serious face but instantly laughs. ULTIMA got carried away and laughed with him.

“I’m not kidding I really will.. just you wait”


~oh baby my bling girl!, bling girl!~

 

----------

< xxZEROSEVENTEENxx's CORNER>

wah.. thank you so much for your kind comments and also for subscribinglaugh . sorry for the late update T^T frown. there aresome complications with my schedule. i hope you understand and still read.

another thing. sorry if my fanfic is so confusing. i just love fantasy so much cheeky.

just you wait there are some exciting characters will appear in the other chapters so just be patient and! and!

B1a4 will apear soon..

sorry again and thankyou!!

FIGHTING for me and you!!!