CHAPTER 1 :La începutul (The Begining)

My BLOOD TYPE doesn't matter

Due to a certain situation, it has been decided that I will change school.

For the first time I’m living all alone. For the first time I’m cooking for myself. But what the heck is this big house for?! I could’ve just live in an apartment! That father and mother of mine, they always know how to punish me. How can I clean this house in 2 days?! It’s all because of that day.

Few months ago

“HEY you! What are being cocky about?!” a delinquent approached me as I was eating my snacks up in a tree behind the school gym. It’s the only place where I could be in peace.

“Me??” I confusedly answer.

Not that I was really being what he said. I’m innocent! I didn’t even do anything. That time I really look like a cool boy slash cute girl in short a bishounen. So some guys get all fuzzy about their girlies go crazy about me. I wasn’t even approaching their girls.

“Hey you! come down here and fight like a man! You low life!”

LOW LIFE??? This guy if he doesn’t shut it I’m gonna gives him what he’s looking for. I’ll ignore it just for now.

“Are you scared? Are you about to call your mommy to report me?”

Damn he’s mocking me!! O common I will receive another detention for this.

I jump of the tree and confronted him to settle things out. I didn’t do anything I just smiled at him.

“You think that you’re all mighty! Are you mocking me?” he said as he grabbed my uniform.

Mocking him? Is this guy a dimwit? He’s the one mocking me. My tread of patience is almost snapping.

“Hey fight me you cross dressing sissy!”

????? (---Snap---) ???  O_O oh no! did you guys  heard that?

“Hey dude! You don’t wanna mess with me okay?? I’m gonna be happy If you run along with your little girlies.” I said nicely to him but guess what he did? Oh yeah He started it. O boy. Here it comes! Bring it on!

After 15 minutes he was brought to the infirmary and I got another detention.

MOM’s gonna kill me for this. Luckily Popz  at work.

After a long hour of staring at the clock and hearing nagging, it’s time to go home.

RI SEUL-ssi , I will just remind you that you’re a girl. Don’t  just  go beating up boys okay?” the teach said for the 100th times.

“Yes SIR!” I smiled at him and went home. Yes I’m now free!!!

But on the way home I was ganged up by a group of armed delinquents. They even brought the jjang of the school (strongest fighter of the school). What a bummer. I might get expel if we got caught. Can’t they even noticed that I’m a girl??? Those blind fools. Are they really guys?? Fighting a girl is gay!

“hey you sissy! are you  the one who beat up one of my men??” he said with a scary face.

“I-I am sorry oppa. You might get the wrong person.” I pretended to be scared like normal girls do.

“O-oppa?  Damn are you gay?” he examined me from head to toe. He even blushed.

“jjang no don’t be fooled! That’s the student who beat me up this afternoon. He’s just cross dressing, look no boo---bies??” omo what did just touch?? I immediately grabbed his collar.

“Wanna die PAL?!!” I said furiously wind burning glare (not literally).

“s-sorry..” he said staring down. Embarrassed of himself.

“OMO Sorry? You piece of !” I shouted then beat the crap out of them. I thought nobody saw but the next morning I got called to the office and said I will be expelled. They gave me proof. I didn’t notice the CCTV camera on the corner. How stupid of me. My MOM got called and

Damn my MOM was SO angry she even tied me up for 5 hours after i came hope after school.

“o common Ri seul! I know that you’re a mischievous girl but to the extent sending a bunch of guys home with broken bones?? Didn’t you learn yelling KYAA~ AA!!!  In school??“ she exclaimed while I’m all tied up.

“Mom I promise not to be caught again, so I beg of you untie me please. T^T” begging was no use for her.  She’s used to this kind of treatment because she used to be a JJANG in their highschool. Like mother, like daughter aye?? I didn’t know how my MoM and Pop got together.

“hahahaha-ha “ she forced a laugh then suddenly  grabbed my collar and lifted me up  like a delinquent. “…not to be caught again??? Did I just heard that? You dare to do it again?? You wanna die you little brat?”

“a-aani?” damn I scared now. I really don’t like her when she’s angry, she’s a great mom though, when normal. I remember one time I got suspended, know what she did? She placed me in a sack full of cat food leaving my head out then left me in the garage full hungry cats. Damn that was so terrifying, remembering it gives me shivers.

She put me down then took a deep breath.

“you’re going to stop school for a while ‘till next school year. I have decided to transfer you to Let’s fly academy. That’s the only school that accepts delinquents like you! And this time no more fighting, grow your hair so that no one will mistake you for a boy and be a normal girl or else I’ll punish you so bad you never wanna hear your name…”

“y-yesss---" I can’t complain. I’m all tied up and in fact I don’t want to suffer her punishments. It’s so brutal it might make you afraid of seeing her even her shadow. Wait wait. Did she just transfer me to Let’s Fly academy??? It’s like a 3 times far from here!!

----

That’s why I’m here now. My mom kicked me from our house even if I said I’ll wake up earlier to not came in late but she said I need to be independent and do things all to myself. The old bishounen SHIN RI SEUL has become a bishoujo now. Long curly hair. On top of that she even died my hair natural blonde hair brown!. That woman! What am I ? her toy??? She’s even more excited than me. But I can’t change the fact that I’m also excited to act like girlies. Before that there’s a problem, that school is the only one that accepts delinquents like me. Therefore most of the population there are delinquents. I might end up in detention again. O boy. This is gonna be a hard time on me. There’s another problem and for me it’s a big one. There are cats in this damn house!! How am gonna tidy things up if setting a foot inside I can’t even do.! That clever MOTHer. that's why i love her. <3

T^T