Things Taehyung Doesn't Like.

I Don't Like It.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

It's very hard to be Kim Taehyung. He doesn't like being called weird, or that his voice sounds like a girl. And no, he does not want to recite his abcd's, he would much rather take a nap. He especially doesn't like it when his teacher, Hobie, gets whisked away by someone called 'Yoongi-yah'. He doesn't like it one bit.

Taehyung sits in the corner of the classroom, making Anpaman fly around him. He makes him go woosh and paaang! and lands noisily on the floor. He then sees small feet approach him, a gaudy and fake replica of a cartoon Gdragon stitched on the top of both pairs. Taehyung frowns, "Jungkook, I don't want to play with you!"

Jungkook looks up from his thumb. His large, round eyes water and his bottom lip quivers. "B-but I j-just" his eyes quickly fill with tears and soon his wails echo around the classroom. A small eyed, shaggy haired boy pops up from inside the play house across the room and quickly runs towards the two boys. Jungkook brings two small fists to his eyes as he continues to cry, his two front teeth in display (the only ones he has). The small eyed boy grabs Taehyung by the shirt and raises a dainty, chubby fist threateningly towards him. "Yah! Taehyung, how many times do i have to tell you, don't make Kookie cry!"

Taehyung narrows his eyes, imitating the midget boy in front of him. "It's not my fault he likes me more than you Jimin. Just take him away from me," he waves his small hand dismissively at the two boys and Jungkook cries even louder. Soon, hurried foot steps can be heard from outside, quickly entering the room.

"What is going on here?" Hoseok enters, flustered. He left the room for a second and now there's two kids about to get into a fight and one miserably crying. "Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah stop crying," Hoseok rubs circles around Jungkook's back while wiping his tears away. Jimin quickly turns at the sound of Hoseok's voice and abruptly jumps into his arms, "Hobie-shi Taehyung is being a meanie again! Make him stop".

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the two, how pathetic. Acting helpless. I was the one rudely assaulted. Hoseok frowns slightly and sighs. "Alright, alright. Kookie, Jiminnie, go over there and play alright? I'll talk to Taehyungie." He pats both boys on the head and turns around to playfully scowl at Taehyung. Taehyung and Jimin, MEHRONG! Taehyung's eye twitches.

Hoseok clears his throat and Taehyung makes sure to give him his best pout and puppy eyes. "Taehyungie, why did you do that? That's the fifth time this week."

"I don't want to play with them. They're a bunch of babies." Hoseok chuckles, Taehyung will always be a cutie.

"Then what does that make you? You're the same age as Jimin."

"I'm a big kid. I don't pick my nose or drool like Jimin does. And i don't start crying every five seconds like Jungkook."

"That's true, but Taehyung-ah, you have to be more friendly. You will end up going to elementary with them, you don't want to not have friends do you?" Taehyung continues to pout, "then you'll be very lonely."

"But I don't want to go. I want to stay here and play with you!" Taehyung jumps into Hoseok's arms and holds on tight. Hoseok sighs as he caresses Taehyung's fluffy hair. "You know you can't stay here forever," Taehyung rubs his head into the crook of Hoseok's neck, "but you can visit me okay?"

"Fine…" he mumbles, his Hobie's arms are warm and his shoulders are comfortable, he could just fall asleep…

"Hoseokie" 'Yoongi-yah' pops from behind the classrom door, beaming with his gummy smile. Taehyung rolls his eyes and holds on tighter. Hoseok turns around and his eyes turn into crescents, "Yoongi-yah! You came?"
He tries to set Taehyung down however, the boy has an iron grip on his shoulders.

"Oh! Taehyung, you want to greet me too? " Yoongi goes to pat Taehyung's head but the boy dodges and places his head on the other side of Hoseok's shoulder. His forehead vibrates when he feels Hoseok laugh, "Aigoo, now you're shy."

"I don't think he likes me." Yoongi pouts. Hoseok pinches his cheek with his other arm, "he doesn't really like anyone else, he always wants to play with me."

Yoongi raises his eyebrows, "Oh? Do I have some competition?"

"You know I only have eyes for you" Yoongi blushes a faint pink and hits Hoseok lightly on the head; embarassed that Hoseok's cheesy comments have an audience of a 4-year old boy. Taehyung raises his head, glaring at Yoongi, "DON'T HIT HIM!" Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes widen. Both men suddenly break into laughter. Yoongi raises both of his hands in defense, "okay, okay, I'm sorry."

Taehyung lays his head once again on Hoseok's shoulder as the two men converse. He closes his eyes, he hates it when that annoying short-man steals all of Hoseok's attention, making him smile and laugh. But, as long as he's in Hobie's arms, it's not that bad.

 

 

 

 

But really, do they really have to touch each other that much?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Oh wow, this is so fluffy i'm gonna die. haha nice break from all my M-rated work. Hope you enjoyed it otherwise ^~^

 

x

pearlsonthebeach 

P.S I've got a YoonSeok office!au M-rated fic coming up, influenced by a lovely subscriber, @KwonKiller \(>o<)/

so if you love some YoonSeok and plotless , look forward to it :D