Chapter 7

Love Impossible, Love Possible

After the celebration ended, Ji Hyo start to send off the guests. However there was one of them that still at her house, would like to spend some his time with her, Jung Hyun. Gary, who see everything from the kitchen's windows, start to get jealous. 'What is he doing here ? Don't had a home to go back ? Such a bug ! Hmm.. Or should I be the bug now ? '  

The guests start to go one by one. After all of them went home, she invite him to have some wine before go home. 'Oh, you still here ? You can leave all this things here and get it clean tomorrow. ' she said to him that still stand at the sink while take a bottle of wine from the shelf. 'No, no. It's okay. I don't like to leave it like this. '

She then give him a signal that she would like to have a privacy to spend time with Jung Hyun. 'Oh ! So I will leave after I clean these. Don't worry, just enjoy your moments. ' he said to give her some privacy. She nod, okay with his idea.

However, after a few minutes she spend time with him, had a sweet talk, a little bit about their work there were sounds came from the kitchen. 'Who's that ? Your daughter ? ' ask Jung Hyun, thought they are alone. 'Ergh.. No, it's must be Min Jung's nanny. You know, Thai's tradition. He said he would like to leave after clean the dishes. '

While Ji Hyo had a chit-chat with Jung Hyun, he is totally burnt with jealousy fire. 'Ergh ! What should I do ? ' he thought while clean the dishes. Then an idea across his mind. He start to let the dishes slip from his hand intentionly. He loves the sounds that came from steel pots. Anyone that hear it would automatically be irritated.

'Yah what are you doing ? I told you right ? I want to have some privacy with Jung Hyun ! ' Ji Hyo already at the kitchen, with a lower voice give him a warn. 'Sorry, it slippery. I will be more careful now. ' grin Gary in guilty. Not really. He satisfied for what he did.

After a few minutes pass, Ji Hyo and Jung Hyun still had their sweet talk. He still not give up. This time he stand up on kitchen's bar and lit on fire with a lighter. Then point it to fire detectors. The water start to come out in the house now. The couple were really shocked. After a while, Ji Hyo come with towels in her hands, hand it to Jung Hyun. 'Maybe I should go home now. I'm wet. ' said Jung Hyun, already at his car. 'Here. Thank you. ' he continue after wipe off the water and return the towel. 'No. It's okay, you can keep it as souvenir. ' while give her sweetest smile. He give her a light kiss on cheeck and go home.

'Oh no ! Looks like this idea is not a good one. They became closer. Oh, oh, oh.. What ? He kiss her ? Sigh. ' again, stalking from the kitchen's window.

 

***

After a few days from the celebration day, he lead his life as usual and that Jung Hyun never come to her house again since that day. Around 2 p.m. he excuse himself from the office to fetch Min Jung from her school. 'Hey little girl, how was your day today ? ' he ask being concern and both of them are really close now. Like best friends would be. Like a family should be. 'Hmm.. Nothing much.. Oh, that's right ! Since it's almost the end of the year, we should do a performance. But we don't have any idea yet. Can you help us? '

' Sure why not ? We are best friends, right ? That's what friends for. ' said Gary happily to help her with her performance. She smiled proudly to him. ' Yeah, we are best friends.. ^^ '

They keep talk about the performance along their way home.  He thought he need to confirm from the kid why she didn't want to play piano on her performance day when he give her some suggestions. 'Hmm.. I know I already asked this question before. However, I still want to ask it again because I still not satisfied with your previous answer. We are not friend yet at that time.. So.. What's actually your reason that you don't like to play piano ? ' ask Gary after arranged his words carefully don't want to hurt herself.

After think for a while, she finally speak, 'Promise me that you would not tell our omma ? ' she showed her pinky finger to him and without any doubt, he accept it as it will be their secret. She continue, 'It's because appa used to play it before. So whenever omma saw piano, or heard somebody play a piece, she's start to cry.  I don't like to see omma's tears. He is bad man. ' Gary feel good at the moment as the kid believed in him to tell about the story . He already feel like he belong to this family even he just a nanny. However at the same time, he felt sorry for the kid. 'I'm lucky enough to had a nice dad even he's not perfect. ' he felt that he should be on her side no matter what happen just like his dad.

' This kid sure had walk a long journey already. She seemed matured than other kids her ages. ' thought Gary alone. He then try to comfort the kid, puts his arm around her shoulder, ' Don't say it like that.. Whoever he was, he is and he will, he still your father. Forever. ' 

' No ! He was, is and will not be my father. Forever. ' said Min Jung with her almost teary eyes and slowly push Gary's hand from her shoulder then walk away from the bench.

Gary suddenly became panicked. He didn't know that this small matter (to him) will be a sensitive issue for the kid. He follow herself quietly. To break the ice between them, he offer Min Jung ice cream as he knows the kid will be really like sweet things.

They stop at an ice cream stall at a park for a while. Then, out of blue, she ask the older man, ' Do you like our omma ? ' He was freezed for a seconds by the question.

' What if I said I like your omma ? And what if I said I don't like your mom ? ' he answered her question with questions. He want a confirmation from the kid too.

' If you say you like our omma, then it will be great ! If you say you don't like our omma, so I need to accept that ahjussi no matter what. I want to see omma smile again. Can you make omma smile if you like our omma ? ' again, he shocked by the little kid's question. The ice cream seller who just came out with ice cream in both of his hands, let out a soft chuckled seeing both of them. ' Your kid so cute ! Innocent and pure.. ' 

Gary paid the ice creams and they walked to the end of the park and seat on the bench with Min Jung. ' See ? That ahjussi already said that I'm your kid. ' said Min Jung. He give up on her, ' Okay, okay ! I like your omma. I love your omma. I love you. I already love this family. Aish.. you little kid.. Jinjja ! ' said Gary. Finally confessed about his true feeling to Min Jung. His face become red. She plastered a smirk on her face.

' What you want to do ? You must had an idea, right ? It's been a long time since I see that smile ! '

They discuss some ideas before went home. " How to capture Min Jung's omma's heart. "

 

***

' Then, the prince and princess live happy ever after. The end. ' Ji Hyo being home early for today, so she decide to read Min Jung a story book before she went to sleep. They rarely can spend their time together. 'Sleep well or you can't focus at your school tomorrow. ' said Ji Hyo and when she almost switch off the light, Min Jung suddenly called Gary. 'Hey Monkey ! ' she spread out her arm, waiting for a hug. ' Oh I almost forgot. Sorry. ' he hug her and give a wink before went out from her bedroom. It's one of their plan to capture Ji Hyo's heart. They succeed. Ji Hyo was indeed touched by their action. She cannot believe it at first, but, she still like it about their relationship.

After went out from her room, Ji Hyo ask in curious, 'When did both of you became closer ? It's been a long time I see that smile on her face. Thanks for your effort, too. She's now becoming more like a lady. ' 

'Hmm.. It just a few days ago. Do you like that smile on her face ? ' she nod as answer to his question. He then continue, 'If you like it that much.. You need to come to her performance next weekend. I'm sure she will like it if you can be there. '

 Their conversation keep going and going until the `LOVE` topic came up.  At first he refused to tell about it, but after Ji Hyo told her past love story, he think it's not fair for her. He should be more brave. Be a man. So he start his love story, 'I'd fall in love with her for seven years already. ' Ji Hyo indeed shocked by the statement. 'Really ? She is lucky girl ! ' he just smile awkwardly hearing that.

 

 

xxxxxxx

Yay ! New chapter here.. I think this a little bit shorter than before.. Enjoy it ! ^^

Thanks for reading, commented and thanks for new subscribers..