Chapter 4

Love Impossible, Love Possible

 

So he follow her until they reach at her home. She seems like very busy with a thing. 

   ' Min Jung , stop troubling me ! Min Jung , I can't deal with this , are you mad ? ' said a woman. 

   ' Min Jung ! Min Jung ! Stop it , have you lost your mind ? ' continued the woman while trying to catch the thing that had been throw by Min Jung.

   ' Gosh , thanks you are now Mrs. Song. I can't stand anymore with your daughter. She is too naughty. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. ' said the nanny almost immediately after she saw Ji Hyo. She then packed her things and almost went out..

   ' No , no , no Lauren , you can't go anywhere and there's no one here to look after Min Jung. Please just try and understand , I'm a single , divorced working mother and I don't have anyone else. ' begged Ji Hyo to make Lauren stay.

   ' I'm sorry but I really can't. Your daughter is too much. '

   ' How about I pay you double , no , triple ! But no more than that. '

   ' Sorry for being rude but I don't care and now you handle this spoilt daughter of yours , I'm out of here ! '

   ' Spoilt.. Eurgh ! Song Min Jung ! ' Ji Hyo called her daughter with grumpy face.

   ' Omma.. You're home. Yay ! '

   ' Oh no you don't , don't try aegyo on me. It's not gonna work. I'm very upset with you. How I will go back to the office now ? ' said Ji Hyo that still being angry with her daughter.

   ' So don't go to office, Omma. We'll spend the entire day together. Eung ? Eung ? ' she try to be cute girl in front of her mother in hope that Ji Hyo will stay with her.

   ' Why do you trouble me so much , Jung-ah ? ' Ji Hyo finally said with her tender voice after realized that her daughter feel lonely.

   ' Omma saranghae ttaemun-e ! (because I love you , Mom) '

   ' I love you too but you know I'm working and I can't spend the entire day with you. Now , we'll have to find someone to look after you. Who ? '

   ' Hello.. Kim Nanny Agency , an exclusive agency of Korean Nannies. We guarantee that your..

   ' Hello , hello. Kim , it's me , Ji Hyo.. '

   ' Ji Hyo ? Song Ji Hyo ? Yah what's again this time ?! Everytime we send you a nanny , she sure will leave within a week. Please teach your child an attitude Ji Hyo-yah.. '

   ' Oh come on , Kim ! I don't have that much time to teach my kid.. Well , you know me.. '

   ' Yah , yah I know you.. A single , divorced working mother. '

   ' Good ! Now , please find me a nanny as soon as possible. I need to go back to work. Anyeong. '

So the phone call ended.

   ' Huh , whatever happen I will not send a nanny to your house anymore Song Ji Hyo ! ' said Kim as she cannot stand anymore with complaints from her workers.

   ' Then what are you going to do ? ' ask her personal assistant that just hear a whole conversation.

   ' Well , let she overcome her own problem. The problem is her child being to spoiled. I know I'm her best friend here but I think as best friend , I should teach her a lesson. Plus there's no one want to go there if I said her name. I already advise her before she married with that younger man but yeah you know , being the stubborn she is. ' said Kim and let out a heavy sigh.

   ' Do you mean Song Joong Ki-shi ? '

   ' Yeah that man. And now , he just divorced her then flew back to Korea without any news. I swear if I meet him , I will cut him into pieces ! '

 

 

On the other side , Gary that had listen the whole conversation with Lauren slowly dragging his feet going out from her front yard while thinking. ' What happen ? Why they being like that ? Is it the right time for me to introduce myself ? '

He is not heading back to hotel , he just stand infront out of her house instead after making up his mind to introduce himself no matter what his future will be. To reduce the nervous , he start practice by himself of what he should say.

   ' Hey , I'm Kang Hee Gun. We were in same collage. Do you still remember me ? Oh no , no. How could she remember me as I never talked with her. Stupid of you , Kang Gary. Again , again. '

So he start practice again. This time with close his eyes to reduce the nervousness.

   ' Hye , I'm Kang Hee Gun. I..'

   ' Hye , I'm James. Nice to meet you. '

He is totally shocked and open his eyes widely after a pedestrian accept his handshake and then walk away leave him in cofuse.

   ' Phew , that really give me a heart attack ! Maybe I should go introduce myself now ! God , please don't make me look stupid ever. ' he give a chance to pray before he knock the door.

 

Knock , knock , knock. Ji Hyo come and open the door.

 

   ' Wow , she is very beautiful. I never could look her face at this close distance ever. ' he just feel like the time stop for a while and he come back to world after Ji Hyo snap infront of his face and give a who are you look.

   ' Oh, an..any..anyway my name i..is Kang Hee Gun. I..I ' he is totally nervous that he become stutter with his words.

   'Oh , so you are the new nanny. Thanks for coming. Please come in. ' said Ji Hyo while leading Gary into her house.

   ' What ?! Nanny ?! Oh no there's must be misunderstanding. What should I do ? Even my dad still looking after me ! ' he is very surprised after hearing the word nanny.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hye.. I know I'm not update for a long time.. so this is chapter 4 for you.. and the bold words was Gary's thought... Did I put too much dialog? Should I make it less? What do you think?

Have a nice day..

Please leave some comment too..  ^^