> The revelation

Last Whisper

Jinyoung 's POV

"Kanya - sshi ... mian it's not that I dont want to be honest but so far I didnt know how to tell you, Bambam is the one who asked me for help you during the first week. and my name is not Jr. but Park Jinyoung, I could see spirits and Bambam is already dead so please understand him so he could go in peace."


"Liar, Bambam is still alive!" Thats the last word before Kanya ignore me and kicked me out of her residence 2 months ago, now I'm back to my rent apartment ... with my friends 'the nosy' bring me the new members, none other than Bambam .
"Nee, I already know you from Kanya." I said before he introduced himself , "I already know you 2 weeks ago when you cry out asking to help your sister, but why did you just come to me now?"

I want to thank you for helping me take care of Kanya

 

"Gwenchana I 've lived 20 years to help the spirits like you all." I answered briefly, Bambam had enough courage as a spirit to talk to me by writing in paper. usually the other spirit will talk through my mind ... or because he's a new spirit so he didnt know?

 

I want to ask your help again, can you help me?

"When it's about dealing with Kanya .... I can't promise." I replied frankly, " Your sister was stubborn, I'm was sincere to help her cook and do things but she was kicke me out and threatened me for not speaking with her again, aigo !"
Bambam looked at me compassionately, his lips trembled then tears flowing on his cheeks. I sighed, he was too young to die. As long as I lived in 20 years I've never seen the ghost of a child who isnt spooky like him, ah how thrilling ..
"Aigo aigo stop hitting on me." I remarked on ' the nosy' that always bothers me every time I apply for a job . "You're the best friend who always brought 'the client' for me, you're also my best friends who help me meet my parents and help me solve the murder case. Jeongmal gomawo .... But I guess Bambam's request is too hard."
Not giving up, he even showed his gross aegyo. "Euh hajima! Your face isnt cute but terrible." I said while upset " Did you think it's easy to change the human mind? What would you give me if I could accomplish Bambam's request, will you give me a job? Then I'll do deh~"
Tok tok tok ! Suddenly there was knock on the door , "Who is the person coming at night?" I muttered , "Hey dont make a scene or fad, dont scare my guests arraseo?"
When I opened the door, I saw a yeoja with a bandage on her head. she bowed as she greeted me in a low voice , "A .... annyeonghaseyo Park Jinyoung - sshi."
"Kanya - sshi?" I said surprised, she looked up and then go into my house , "Where did you know my house and ... why did you come alone?"
"People in my neighborhood know about your identity, they say youre 'kwishin chingu' or spirit's friend. I dont think that you're pretty well-known." she answered dismissively
"Um ... are you still mad at me?" I asked as she kept avoiding my eyes , "How's going, is your head still hurt?"
"It's getting better," she said while interrogating my place search for something .
"So ..... you're here to find Bambam huh?" I guessed. hearing his name called after, the child was shot and sat next to his noona, he grabbed my hand and hugged Kanya although she couldn't feel it .
"You said you saw him at that time," said Kanya then looked into my eyes after so long. "Why didnt he immediately go? is that  because I dont give him up or what? Can you ask him?"
I glance at Bambam who's still next to Kanya, "If I tell the truth ....  will you believe it?" I ask back, " Things like this rarely trust by anyone, no one believes it "
"For the sake of my brother .... I'll believe you." Answer Kanya without further, " There's no way you're with me for 2 weeks without any motivation and ... what you've done exactly as Bambam done everyday, so I'm trying to trust you."
I blinked my eyes for a moment and then spoke. "Bambam cant go ... because he wants you to find his body and buried it in a proper way."
Kanya silent .... Her body was shaking and I think she shed tears , "How do I? I didnt know any areas in Korea, you surely know that I .... " Suddenly Kanya face paled, "Jinyoung - sshi ..... what is there behind you?"
"Gosh, I told you not disturb my gues ..." I looked behind me to throw him out, I thought he was my usual friend but this time ... it's another spirit with scary face, the spirit slowly approach Kanya. "Gosh nuguseyo? Hey friend, why do you let the others get in?!" anger me on 'the nosy'
Then I saw Kanya frozen, pale and trembling all over her body while Bambam told me to close her eyes and hug her. "Oh my god I'm not doing skinship on anyone arraseo? What, you said it was your way to eliminate her fear?? Gosh you're too much Bambam - sshi."
In Blink of an eye I closed her eyes and hug Kanya and then the whole house lighting was out.