Final

Happy Anniversary

Kyuhyun and Sungmin will celebrate their anniversary next month. So, like what they always did, it’s Sungmin who will be busy to prepare anything and give the surprise to his lover, Kyuhyun. He would ask his friend help to do his surprise plan to celebrate his special day with his baby Kyu.

But… Kyuhyun doesn’t like it when his boyfriend tooooooo close with his friend, especially if that person is someone whoever confessed his feeling to his Baby Bunny.

 

Zhoumi still confused to choose where this two should celebrate for their anniversary. Now, the three of them busy looking at option that he got from his friend about building, hotel, café, restaurant and else.

Ah, don’t misunderstanding; the three of them is not Kyuhyun as the last person. Because he would never ever could stand beside him. It’s Henry, Zhoumi’s boyfriend.

 

“Mimi, I’m sorry. I should go to practice my violin. Sungmin Hyung, please let me help you about the music. I guarantee you that I could give you the best soundtrack for the celebration. Now I have to go if not my teacher will mad at me” sang the youngest between the three.

“Oh, yeah. Thanks Henry-ah~ I would appreciate it if you want to do that~”

“Take care Baby, sorry I can’t drive you there” he gives him a hug, “It’s okay. My practice place is not that far from here” he tapped the taller boy’s back before he turn around and waved to the two of them.

“He’s cute~ you’re so lucky to get him, Mimi!” tease Sungmin to his buddy.

“Yeah, you know my type. I like cutie boy just like… ehem… you~” and by that word, the Bunny boy slap his forearm.

“Awww! Thanks God you’re not my boyfriend. I don’t like if my boyfriend slap me like that. Did Kyuhyun type of machocist?” now it’s his turn to teased the Bunny boy.

“YA!” the cutie boy shout at him with another hard slap on his forearm.

“Aww! Hehehehe… mianhe Ming~ now, let’s call that three musketeers!”

 

It’s only need 10 minutes for their three friends to join them. Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae. They’re close to Sungmin and Kyuhyun too. Moreover Siwon is Kyuhyun’s cousin. So, it’s a big help for Sungmin to arrange the anniversary surprise.

 

~MVM~

 

The next day, Sungmin still talk about his plan with Zhoumi in his favorite café, Kona Beans. The owner, Kangin is his nice Sunbae at college. And while the two having fun with Sungmin’s plan, they didn’t know if a pair of eyes glaring at the taller man between the two.

Yes, Kyuhyun accidentally saw them at their favorite café. Sure, Kyuhyun also like to enjoy his time in here, since Kangin is a good person and he’s Sungmin’s nice Sunbae who introduce him to his soon to be partner of life.

Back to the scene what’s on his eyes now, his heart start to beating uncontrolled and he barely could inhale and exhale normally. So, it’s better to get away than make a fist fight with the taller guy. He doesn’t want to destroy Kangin’s business place. He fish out his phone and type his short message to Kangin.

 

To : Kangin

Sorry Hyung. I can’t meet you today. I’ll contact you later about my plan to rent your café.

 

He sent it and then turns his heels to left.

This is really beyond his plan. Firstly, he never did this kind of surprise thing, because he’s not expert and incredibly unromantic. That’s why he wants to change it all and show to all of them if he could be romantic for his Baby Bunny, Sungmin. It’s always Sungmin who will be the one who get busy with all of the surprise, while himself enjoying the surprise. But what he saw today’s… exactly the kind of surprise that he never ever enjoy.

 

~MVM~

 

After that unfavorable incident, Kyuhyun always avoid Sungmin and tried to be busy with his work and sometimes he made an excuse just to stay away from his lover. He hope by his action, Sungmin would realize and then pay more attention to him.

 

WRONG!

 

Sungmin only sighed everytime he made his lame excuse because that’s what he always did when he really busy with his personal things or work. So, Sungmin could be more focus to his plan and feel more relax because his boyfriend now not bugging him to always accompany him or going out for their Friday date.

 

~MVM~

 

That’s it!

 

He’s on his limit and that’s blows up even before the anniversary. Usually he could hold it well. But… this time, he should talk with the source of his madness, Zhoumi.

 

~MVM~

 

The two of them were focus with their own paper list. Sungmin with the menu list that will he order while Zhoumi with the option list of suit for the two. After all, he’s a designer. So, it’s his thing and Sungmin believe him the most since he’s the fashion terrorist.

 

Their peaceful silent got interrupt by the loud ring on Zhoumi phone.

 

“Aish! Why you don’t make it silent!” scolded Sungmin with his glare.

“Ups! Sorry Ming~ I’m afraid if that’s my Henry~”

 

Zhoumi then check his phone.

 

You’ve got one new message!

 

With full of expectation, he open it.

And once he saw the sender, his heart sink.

 

Why Kyuhyun sent him a message?

 

But since he doesn’t had many option. He read it.

 

I’m at the front door. Meet me now or I’ll go there to get you out!

 

He pouted at the harsh text. He knows that Sungmin’s boyfriend never been good to him. But he thought it’s over now because he already had Henry. Sungmin said he already told that jealous boy about his relationship, and now what with that kind of harsh message?

 

To : Ming Jelly BF

I’m sorry, but why should I meet you?

 

He wait for the replay with anxious on his face while he tried back to scan the picture of suit on the paper.

 

From : Ming Jelly BF

It’s about you and my boyfriend! Now OUT or I’m IN!!

 

He sighed and that’s obviously makes the person who seat in front of him glance at him.

“Something wrong?” asked Sungmin in worried tone.

“Yeah, I had should go. Sorry Ming~ I’ll text you about the costume” said Zhoumi while he put his things to his bag.

“Really? I’ll be alone here~” whine Sungmin cutely.

“Aigooo~~ Kangin Hyung wouldn’t mind to accompany you if you want it~” teased the taller boy with his shining smile.

“Arrghhh! Thank you for your advice, but if Kangin Hyung accompanies me here, then I can’t focus because he would start to talk and talk and talk and… haaah… I can’t stop him” Sungmin makes gestures with the two of his hands up with pouted lips.

“Awww… then call your boyfriend~”

“Na-ah~ My BabyKyu is busy now” yeah, he’s busy to stalk his boyfriend and now he asked me to meet him outside. Said Zhoumi on his mind.

“Okay, see you tomorrow”

 

~MVM~

 

Here they are at the park with many people around them to enjoy their noon while the two of them only talk with their own mind.

It’s been fifteen minutes and none of them start to talk.

“Alright, let’s get to the point. I don’t want to be blame again for being the third wheel in your relationship. Because I already had boyfriend and I’m happy with him. If you’re afraid that I might be fall in love again with Ming…” Zhoumi paused for a moment to see the reaction.

“… what?” asked Kyuhyun in curiosity.

“That’s impossible, okay!” the brunette boy crossed his eyebrows.

“My boyfriend is just like you, Kyuhyun-ssi. He’s jealous and possessive over me. He only let me met the person that he knew by his permission. If not, then he would be rage like a monster. So… you don’t have to be afraid if that’s the reason why you called me here” explain the Chinese boy.

 

Kyuhyun sighed after listen to him.

 

“Sorry, I don’t know you have boyfriend” said Kyuhyun with full of regret.

“Really? But Ming said he already told you” exclaimed the taller guy.

Yes, he did. It’s Kyuhyun who doesn’t listen to him. He never ever care about anyone or anything that doesn’t have any relation to his life, that’s include Zhoumi and his boyfriend.

“Now, what do you want from me?” Zhoumi asked him with the more calm tone after their problem is clear.

Kyuhyun turn his face to him with his trademark smirk.

 

~MVM~

 

Maybe it’s not that bad to lie to your best friend as long as it’s to help his boyfriend to prove that he could be romantic.

 

“So, why are you calling us here?” asked Siwon who got confused because what he heard from Sungmin, he shouldn’t let this boy know about their secret surprise plan. But… Kyuhyun just told him what exactly his boyfriend planning to the three of them. Yes, the three musketeers of Sungmin’s kingdom.

“Because I want all of you to help me out!” sang Kyuhyun with his bright smile.

“Whoa~ are you really certainty to do this, Cho Kyuhyun? It’s not your thing, right?” Donghae stare at the brunette boy who just nodded his head still with the same smile.

“I know I never do anything to make him happy. I mean thing like this. I’m bad at surprise and romance. So, please… help me” Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped at the table.

 

Cho Kyuhyun wants to learn to be a romantic boy?

 

It’s like Lee Sungmin just got the high score at Starcraft.

 

SO DAMN IMPOSSIBLE!

 

“Alright… that’s good move. I support you~” Siwon shows his dimple smile with proud.

“Yeah, I’m in” now Donghae’s turn after he sighed. Looks like it’s not easy to teach someone who never ever know about romance.

Kyuhyun grin ear to ear after got two voices, then his eyes lay on the blonde boy who still dazed off after listen to his reason.

“Come on Eunhyuk-ah~ one for all, all for one~ if me and Donghae agree, then you should—“ Siwon got cut by the sudden gesture from his friend. Eunhyuk put his hand up while nodded his head.

“YEAY” cheer Donghae and Siwon together.

 

~MVM~

 

That day finally come and the two of them never stop smiling since they’re wakes, moreover Cho Kyuhyun. He never knew if the excited feeling that he had when he saw how brightness the smile that comes from his Baby Bunny, could make his day more beautiful. Maybe that’s why Sungmin love to surprise him, eventhough it’s only on their Friday Night Date.

“Baby Kyu, do you remember what today is?” asked Sungmin while he prepare their morning breakfast.

“Hmm… our anniversary” sang Kyuhyun with his flat tone.

He doesn’t want to show it if he’s happy, cause it could mess his surprise.

“Yeah~ and we’ll have dinner in Kangin Hyung’s café to celebrate it. Is that okay?” again Kyuhyun only give him the usual respond like a simple nod or hum.

“Great~ please don’t be late, okay?” chirped Sungmin before he peck his lips as the morning kiss that they usually do.

“Hmm”

 

~MVM~

 

The moment he open the café, his eyes widen in disbelieve.

 

There's Kangin and Leeteuk, his fiancé with black suit open up the door with bright smile.

 

The café was quite. Sure, he knew it why. He rent the whole place for his special event. But, he never asked Kangin to let Leeteuk joined his plan. He did asked his Sunbae to bring him as the guest but not like… this.

“Please follow me, Sungmin-ssi” said Leeteuk with his dimple smile.

Oh… his heart beating so fast and when he glance towards the taller muscular boy, he only showing his eye smiles.

 

This is not the plan.

 

What happen?

 

 

But still, he walks behind Leeteuk and follow him to get upstairs.

 

 

Wait?

 

 

Why they’re going stairs?

 

 

But the band will perform in downstairs.

 

 

Again he turns his head to glance at Kangin who still showing his eyes smile.

 

Suddenly Leeteuk stop at the middle of stairs and turn around to him and then said, “Please wait here for a moment”. He only nodded with his heart beating so fast.

 

Then the lover of his Sunbae continues to go upstairs in hurry.

“Don’t be nervous, this for you~” whisper Kangin while he handling him a bouquet of pink rose. It’s his favorite flower.

“Hyu—“ he got cut when Leeteuk inform him to get upstairs.

“Go~” cheers Kangin to his cute hoobae.

 

Slowly he took step by step until he’s at the second floor.

 

When he inhale he could barely heard a small noise before the sound of violin get into him.

It’s must be Henry.

 

He smiles and had a thought that maybe they do the improvisation and want to show him before Kyuhyun come.

 

“Don’t be happy too soon~” whisper Kangin from behind and that’s success making him pouted cutely.

 

Then his Sunbae walk before him and help him to open the VIP room that he never had planned to rent. This is really not what he had been planning for this whole month.

 

“Come~” sang Kangin to the cute boy who got more confused with what happen to him.

The Violin melody that he heard is more romantic and clear from the room.

Barely could he see that inside the room is dim light from the candles.

 

When he steps in, he looks down because of the strange feeling at his shoes.

 

There are many petals with the small candle as the barrier which made it like a bridge into the main hall that still bit far from the door.

 

The music still in the air and be more and more romantic.

 

Sungmin’s stopping in there. Like for a minute, like he’s enjoying the melody.

 

Kangin want to warn him to walk again, just in time when Sungmin start to step his shoes on the petals

.

Maybe he could be wrong, but he still had a big expectation with what’s going on. And he’s not that dumb if he couldn’t figure it out with his anniversary event.

 

He didn’t walk in hurry, he knew it if that’s will only destroy the romantic atmosphere that already been build over the melody, the petals and the candles light.

 

Walk.

 

 

Walk.

 

 

Walk.

 

 

Now he could saw a heart pattern with the petals in the middle of the room. There’s a pair of black shoes.

 

 

He smiles.

 

 

The melody still there and it’s in front of him.

 

 

 

Yeah, the person who standing at that heart pattern is…

 

 

 

 

“Happy anniversary Ming Hyung~”

 

 

 

Henry Lau.

 

 

“Gomawo Henry-ah~ is this yo—“ he got frozen when a pair of hand suddenly wrapped his waist.

 

And that’s only for one second because the scent behind him is so familiar for him.

 

Chu~

 

He kisses his neck and makes Sungmin giggles.

 

“Kyu~”

“Sstt... Happy Anniversary Lee Sungmin” whisper his lover to his ears and end it by biting it.

“Hey~ don’t tease me, Cho. But Happy Anniversary too, Cho Kyuhyun” Sungmin lean his head while closing his eyes to get his kiss.

 

TUK

 

TUK

 

TUK

 

It’s not Kyuhyun’s lips. Something cold touches his lips and when he opens his eyes, he could see something sparkling from the thing that hangs on Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

He averted his gazes from it into Kyuhyun’s cheeky smile.

 

“Will you marry me, Lee Sungmin?”

 

And that’s really…

 

 

really…

 

 

... beyond his prediction.

 

His mouth wants to speak something but his tears are the first thing that comes out and because he couldn’t hold his happiness, he nodded his head.

“Is that meaning you will marry me?” Kyuhyun asked him again with his mocking tone.

“Yes, I will Cho Kyuhyun~” and finally he success found his voice back.

“I know, no one could ever say no to me~” teased the taller boy while took out the ring from the necklace.

As know what he should do the next, Sungmin give his left hand and let Kyuhyun to slip the ring in his finger.

After a moment, Sungmin let his small laugh.

 

This is really a weird way to propose. Even now, Kyuhyun’s still standing behind him.

 

“Don’t ever imagine that I will go on my knee and do stupid thing like what Donghae said to me" Sungmin chukles at his soon to be husband’s words.

He’s glad that Kyuhyun don’t do that kind of proposal because it would made him blushing and he knows everyone is watching them.

“So... where’s them? Why we’re still standing here with all of the candle light?” asked Sungmin while leaning to his boyfriend chest. A backhug is his favorite thing that he only do with Kyuhyun. Because this taller boy will get jealous if someone else did this to him.

“Ah! Thank you for remind me that we’re not alone here~” said Kyuhyun before he nudge Sungmin to walk together with him into the pattern heart of petals. The place where Henry play his violin.

 

TAP!

Once the two of them turn around to the door direction, suddenly the light switch on and Sungmin could heard the shout from his friend. They’re congratulate them.

 

“Now let’s go to the main course!!” Sungmin let his small laugh at Donghae’s excitement.

“Hyung, I guess it’s already done. The ring...” Henry tapped the lover disney movie’s shoulder then showing his pointed finger to the couple.

“YA! Cho Kyuhyun! Why you don’t do like what I’ve said!” protest Donghae.

“Thanks God~ at least I won’t puke before the eating time~” chirped Eunhyuk with his relief smile.

“Alright, that’s okay. Whatever he did, the important thing is Sungminie said yes to you, right?” and with his slight blushing cheek, Sungmin nodded his head

towards Kangin.

 

~MVM~

 

They start the party with all the food that Sungmin’s order. Yeah, at least those food was his plan.

 

“Remember you’re promise Kyuhyun-ah!” sang Zhoumi when he come to their table.

“I never break my words” Sungmin got confused with this two guy. He’s never ever imagine that they would talk calmly like that and the most surprise him, Kyuhyun and Zhoumi exchange smile.

“And for you Ming~ congratulation for the proposal and be prepare for tomorrow~” the taller chinese boy wink to the clueless Bunny and Kyuhyun don’t mad at what he had just did.

“You’re okay with that? And what about tomorrow?” he shoot all his curiosity with his cute expression that’s never fail to make Kyuhyun smirk.

“He only told you the plan that I made. And tomorrow will be our wedding” he give the answer with flat expression while playing his wine glass to wait the reaction from his lover.

“To..to..tomor..row?” his cute Bunny’s stutters and that’s made him looks so adorable.

“You can’t run from me because you already said that you will marry me. Now enjoy your last night as the y cute single before I claim you as my only husband!” Kyuhyun lean over him and peck Sungmin’s lips then stand up to joined their three musketeers in another table.

 

~MVM~

 

FIN

~HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY FOR OUR SUNSHINE BOY ZHOUMI~