Final

Spending All My Time

 

TeddyFlyHigh:

Holy crap I'm so sorry guys. I had to be somewhere when I woke up. I woke up late, sorry. I slept at 4am last night. So :/

And also, as I came back. I wasn't allowed to use the internet because I've been staying up late yeh. Someone knows. So...

I'm sorry m( _ _ )m

This fic is long than i expected also. It took long because i didn't like what i wrote in some parts o.o

3197 words yo. Enjoy~ Don't kill me.

 


 

Jeongguk walk lazily at his school hallways with his tired eyes, feeling really irritated by noises the student that passes by makes. They were too loud for his liking. He couldn’t understand people who are always cheery in the morning... It’s impossible. However his friends on both sides weren’t even helping; they were talking to him like it’s the best day of their life. His friend, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi is rabbling about something inaudible to his ears. He doesn’t even care. It’s not his problem. He’s so exhausted.

He’s worn out because he was staying up all night watching a whole series of two main characters selling crystal meth to others. He thought he would stop watching after he finished one season but he doesn’t know what gotten into him. He’s so addicted. He’s addicted to seeing crystal meth.

He continue to walks and his friends leave his side because they found their way to their classes and Jeongguk gripped his bag strap tightly feeling a huge pain on his head throbbing unpleasantly. He walks inside class with exasperated expression on his face that his classmate never gotten the chance to see. Jeongguk ignore everything that’s coming to his ears until his eyes landed on some peculiar to his eyes. He heard two quick beats from his heart. The person Jeongguk was staring also looks at him with a quick glance. He heard another two quick heartbeat.

He shook his head and in his thought saying, “That's not it.”

He quickly went to his seat but trips, which makes his heart leap. Fortunately he didn’t fall to the ground and embarrassed himself. He sat on his seat and suddenly felt awake and (kind of) refreshed. He laid his head on his hard table and thought for a while. He wonder what was that back there. It’s so… unnatural. He couldn’t believe what his heart had done to him.

No. It can’t be.

His mind was giving him ideas. He shook his head vigorously. He doesn’t want to think about it. No way. It’s impossible. He moves his head away from his table to crane his head to stare at him once again… He tilted his head seeing the scene smiling to himself.

“He’s weird.” The person Jeongguk was staring was doing some… He actually doesn’t know. What is he doing? Jeongguk thinks for a while, he remember his name… Kim… Taehyung? Yes. That’s it. How come he never recognized him before?

Taehyung has his hands doing some random gestures, pointing his hands to the ceiling and he was making this noise, which sounds a little bit of how Tarzan would do. Though, the pitch is higher.

“He’s dorky… He looks handsome…” Jeongguk unconsciously said as he continues to stare at weird Taehyung...

It took Jeongguk a while to realize he was smiling. He quickly changes his expression. Took his another while to realize what he was saying. He stares blankly at the board with wide eyes. Did I just say he was handsome? He thought. His mouth agape when he thinks about it again. He doesn’t want this happening to him, never ever. Especially not the thing he’s thinking right now.

Ah. He doesn’t really believe in one of these things. It’s a myth. Nothing would come better if this happen. But, yes. He’s falling in love in first sight.

He doesn’t want to stare at him again, but seeing him in the corner of his eyes makes him took interest at it. He looks at Taehyung once again, he was laughing… Jeongguk’s heart was rapidly beating, the look of his face as he smiles. His eyes curved and it twinkles. The whole face shines. Why are you shaking up my heart?

The class had started and Jeongguk’s eyes never lay off from him.

 

After the class had ended. Jeongguk body shook because the school bell startled him. His eyes leave off the back of Taehyung’s head. He remembers he was supposed to meet up his friend so he swiftly pack all his stuff to his bag and---

He trips again. This time his body falls off to the ground and his head hits the floor loudly. He groaned in pain. Today isn't my lucky day. His forehead lay on the floor. He takes to for his pain to go away.

 

"Are you okay?" A voice that was a bit deep said. Jeongguk looks up and see... Oh my god. He's so embarrassed.

Taehyung is staring at him with worried eyes. He crouched down which made Jeongguk sighed in relief because his head hurt from looking so high up.

Taehyung hold out his hand infront of Jeongguk's face. He tilted his head. Jeongguk blushed at sight because that was beyond adorable. Jeongguk hesitatingly move his hand to reach for his. Taehyung grip tightly on his hand, it feels so warm Jeongguk thought. Taehyung grip his hand up so Jeongguk has the strength to stand up.

Jeongguk and Taehyung both stared at each other, it makes Jeongguk’s face warm, he felt sweaty on his palm. Oh god, why are you making me nervous? He thought. Taehyung smiled at him, lips thing that was curved.

“You alright?” He said once again.

“Ah… Y-yes!” Jeongguk said loudly, unexpectedly… He totally embarrassed himself today. The other chuckled at him and smiles warmly.

“I’m glad you’re okay...” Jeongguk heart churned when he said that. He cares about me…

Suddenly, he remembers once again. He was supposed to meet up his friends. He quickly said,

“Thank you.” And left.

 

Jeongguk ran quickly to find his friend with his mind with pictures of Taehyung’s smile running everywhere to his head every time.

He ran quickly to their friend’s table at a cafeteria and sat down at a free space while panting his breath.

“What took you so long?” Hoseok ask.

“Uh. Stuff happens.” Jeongguk totally doesn’t want to say what happen.

“Okay.” Jeongguk nodded, telling him it’s nothing.

Yoongi shares his food with Jeongguk and Jeongguk bites some left over food from him. He was wondering off thinking about him, of course, his friend doesn’t mind or they don’t even realize.

“Hey!” Jeongguk blank out from his wonders, he heard that voice before.

“Mind if I sit here?” Taehyung?

“Uh… Sure?” Taehyung giggled.

“Thank you!” Jeongguk eyes follow Taehyung. What is he doing here?

Jeongguk stare him bewildered, he stuttered,

“Tae-taehyung?” he stared at Jeongguk with a smile that never left of his face.

“Jeo-jeongguk?” Jeongguk heard his friend laughs, as well for him.

“Jeongguk you didn’t tell me you have another friend?” Hoseok cheered seeing this adorable student.

“Oh-oh… I’m sorry. Uh. This is Taehyung.” Taehyung waved at them and they wave back.

“Taehyung this is Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi…”

“Yo!” Namjoon beamed.

“Whaa, why are you so cool?” Taehyung compliments. Namjoon was surprised by the sudden compliment and laughs,

“I like him. He’s nicer than you guys.” Namjoon sass. Yoongi smirked. Hoseok just chuckled.

“You’re not worth to be nice for.” Yoongi responded back to him. Namjoon does a fake hurtful expression.

“Jeongguk why are you staring at him like that?” Hoseok acknowledge.

 

Jeongguk blushed and keep his eyes off him. Taehyung looks at Jeongguk and take his arm around Jeongguk, smiling so perfectly (according to Jeongguk of course).

“Jeongguk is so cute!” Taehyung giggled.

Jeongguk blushed even more. His face feels heat; he was totally in crimson red that’s visible for others to see. His friends were eyeing him suspiciously and we have Namjoon smirking and moving his eyebrows at him knowingly.

“Oh?” Taehyung looks in different direction, everyone’s eyes were following where he was looking at.

Jeongguk, who looked, felt a little bit heartbroken and a lot envious. He sulked to himself.

“I’m going to go now! Nice meeting you guys!” Taehyung ran off following the girl from behind.

“Ohoho, Jeongguk! I see you! You’re so obvious!” Hoseok squealed.

“Shut up. What are you even talking about?” He’s still sulking seeing the scene. He wish he’s in her position…

“You like him don’t you?” Yoongi added in.

“What? No! What makes you said that?” Namjoon stared at him like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

“Your face.” Jeongguk frowned.

“Confess to him. Now.” Namjoon advised.

“No way!” Jeongguk denied.

“Oh so you do love him!” Hoseok squealed once again.

“Shut the hell up. Fine. I do okay?” Hoseok does a fake sniffle.

“Our child has grown up so fast.” Yoongi hits him on the head.

“So, Confess?” Namjoon said again.

“How?” Jeongguk wondered.

“Okay. Here’s how I would do it. You would say what special about him; you need to show why you love him. What makes you like him? Why is he special to you?” Yoongi told him.

“No, no. Love should be hopeful. This is my way. Confessed to them without any hesitation, just straightforwardly confess and also tell why he likes him.” Hoseok thumbs up to his own advice.

“Heck no. That’s not it. This way is the way you should all follow. Be passionate about your feeling as you start to confess, also be straightforward like Hoseok had said. If he says no, make him loves you.” Namjoon nodded.

Jeongguk shook his head to all their advice.

“Seriously? No.”

His friend is seriously no help.

 

 

He went home the next day, his mind wondered. He had been off ever since he sees Taehyung. There is something special about Taehyung but what was it? The way his lips curved along with his eyes, it makes his whole face shine like a star. Taehyung is the definition of beautiful also handsome. The way he laughs and does random things to make people also makes him smile. He’s an angel. Then his mind ran off to think about that girl…

Jeongguk frowned. He could see the way Taehyung look at her. It’s so different. He’s face shine like no other. He feels jealous. He wishes it’s him. She’s not worth it. Jeongguk is.

He lay on his comfortable bouncy bed and sighed.

He remember the time where he put his hand around him, that time he was smelling his scent when he come close. He smells, wonderful.

“I like you…” I don’t want to say this, but I seriously do. Jeongguk thought.

“Why?” Why am I like you so much? We’ve just known each other. What’s so unique about you?

Jeongguk felt a sudden depression with him. Why are you shaking up my heart? I’m so nervous. With you…

“Just one day. I wish.” 

You and I could be together. You and I could hold hands. You and I could be

“Together” Jeongguk whispered. He cringes saying that. He turns his body making his back shows. His head stuff on his fluffy pillow.

“I could never forget about him.”

 

 

He went to class alone this time. He’s friend went to class without him. He feels left out. The first thing he sees was Taehyung. He smiles but quickly leaves off his face when he sees that girl. Who is she? He doesn’t recognized her…

Taehyung and that girl were laughing with each other makes Jeongguk’s heart boils.

He ignores them and went to his seat,

“Hey Jeongguk!” Taehyung waves at him happily. He was surprised but he waved back.

He sat down quietly. He waits until the class starts.

I thought Taehyung would come to me and talk…

It’s okay, then…

He sighed and laid his head on top of his table. He closes his eyes. He heard a laugh from the other that rings to his ears. He wants to cover his ears with something, but he didn’t bring anything for that. He sighed once again.

I should probably forget about him…

I don’t really believe in love in first sight.

They always bring pain.

Yeah…

I should forget. Smile like it’s nothing.

Jeongguk lips curved upward awkwardly.

Heads up. You knew this was going to happen anyways.

Jeongguk crane his head and stared at Taehyung immediately.

Good luck.

 

Without him noticing, Taehyung was looking at Jeongguk blinking his eyes calmly. IT shocks Jeongguk. His heart.

“Jeongguk. Are you okay?” Taehyung asked worriedly.

“Huh? I’m fine… Why?”

“I saw you frowning and sighing. What’s the matter?” Taehyung tilt his head.

“Uh.” Please stop. Please stop teasing me with your ways. I can’t stand it.

“It’s nothing…” He knew Taehyung is never going to drop the topic.

“Are you sure? You look more sadder now…” Taehyung frowned, feeling the same emotion as his. It’s because of you, idiot. Jeongguk cursed to him in his head.

“It’s okay, Taetae… I’m fine.” Jeongguk calmed him down, whilst we have Jeongguk feel surprised by the sudden nickname he gave. What the hell am I doing?

“Alright, Kookie~ If there’s a problem, don’t hesitate to talk to me!” Taehyung also give him a nickname…

This going to take long… He sighed.

Taehyung eyed him because of the sighed but he chose to ignore it.

 

Taehyung had been with this girl a lot of time in this past few days that him and Taehyung started to get really close and clicked. Jeongguk notice they started to get really close and along as their friendship progress further. Jeongguk bites his sandwich staring at them. He watches them everywhere they move. Not to sound like a stalker, but he has to?

He felt really eager to see. His heart is heating as he continue watch them…

Jeongguk and his friends stare at them eyes wide.

“Jeongguk. Jeongguk?” Namjoon who was sat next to him shakes his body.

“What the hell guys. S-stop.” Yoongi stare at him with pity.

Hoseok who was sat beside him as well hug him from the side.

“We’ll be here for you.”

Jeongguk crack in between his chuckles,

“What the hell are you guys doing? It’s so disgusting.” Jeongguk pry Hoseok’s arm off him.

“Do-doo… You guys lo-love me that much?” Jeongguk laughs once again, his body trembles.

A slip of tear drips down from Jeongguk’s cheeks.

 

 

Jeongguk lay on his bed once again. Thinking about those time… Those time where of them talking to each other, teasing each other, laughing together, and smiling at each other.

He wishes this friendship had not happened.

He remembers today.

Today. It’s the end.

Jeongguk cries silently at his bed. Letting his tears go. He needs to let them out. He had been keeping them inside until the school ends. He knows his mission to forget him was impossible. They grew closer and they would see each other everyday. Everyday, Jeongguk feelings will grow and grow. He shouldn’t water his feeling. Let it die slowly.

He sighed. He had been sighing countless of times.

He decided to rest his mind. Ignoring his homework.

He sleeps.

 

He’s dreaming. It’s delightful.

Jeongguk was awake looking at Taehyung sleeping soundly. Jeongguk wants to caress his face but he doesn’t want to lose that precious face. He decided to wait for him to wake up. Taehyung suddenly snorted during his sleep, Jeongguk couldn’t help but laugh loudly.

Taehyung groaned felt awake by the laughter he hears. He rubs his eyes and smiles.

“Kookie, come here.” Taehyung grabs Jeongguk’s hands and pull him close to his body. Taehyung legs and arm wrap around Jeongguk’s body. Never wanting him to move.

Jeongguk giggled. He looks at Taehyung smiling widely at him, which makes Taehyung chuckles. Taehyung finds Jeongguk really adorable. Taehyung lean in to kiss Jeongguk on the lips causing Jeongguk to gasp. Taehyung smirked in between the chaste kiss. He slips his tongue onto Jeongguk’s feeling the hot breath of his. Jeongguk tongue was moving around along with Taehyung, tasting each other. Taehyung eyes stare intensively to Jeongguk panting hotly. Jeongguk eyes was close shut, his forehead was starting to get sweaty, Taehyung groan at sight.

Taehyung continues to move his tongue with his body on top Jeongguk’s, his elbow rest besides his while his pelvis sat on top of Jeongguk, feeling each other’s heated groin. Jeongguk moans as Taehyung moves his tongue inside of his mouth, exploring corner to corners and causing friction of both of their tightness.

“Taehyungie~” He moans out his name which makes Taehyung kiss him more rougher.

“Take of my trouser. Please~” Taehyung pulls away from his kiss and smirked at him. Jeongguk who doesn’t like the feeling of emptiness on his lips, he took his free hands and pulls Taehyung back to kiss.

Taehyung tries to move Jeongguk’s trouser down with a little bit of help from Jeongguk moving his head side by side, making Taehyung himself feeling frustrated. As they successfully move Jeongguk’s trouser off the way, Jeongguk hands left from Taehyung’s face and holds on to his waist. Taehyung felt tingles but then he moans out ually causing Jeongguk to move Taehyung’s body more, creating even more friction. Taehyung smirked,

“Babe.” Looking at him with dark lustful eyes. Jeongguk doesn’t mind the gaze. He tries to move Taehyung’s pants of the way to because he was getting too steamy.

Taehyung ignores and helps Jeongguk to remove his pants.

Despite their morning breathe; they still love each other no matter what.

---

They were out for brunch. Taehyung pays although Jeongguk refuses him to do so. They were both enjoying their foods. They talk about random stuff that was mostly about Taehyung. Of course, he’s weird. Jeongguk doesn’t mind.

After that they were both sat down on the grass, alone in this area. Jeongguk’s head lies on top of Taehyung’s shoulder and Taehyung lays his head onto Jeongguk’s head. They were both smiling, enjoying the scenery in front of them as the sun starts to move slowly down and blue sky change into more darker.

The star twinkles. It was beautiful.

“I love you.” Taehyung said.

“I love you too.” Jeongguk replied and peck him on the lips.

 

 

Jeongguk walks to his school hallway per usual without any friends beside him. He doesn’t want them here, now… It’s not the best time. Jeongguk was thrilled by the dream he had as he wakes up, but it fades because it’s just the dream. They never happen.

Jeongguk remember yesterday. The reason why his tears slip although he tries to act strong, he was in the urge to cry by seeing Taehyung and the girl kissing without caring anyone passing by them.

Jeongguk had the sudden urge to cry once again but sniffle it up and clench his teeth.

He walks inside his class, looking down.

“Kookie!” Taehyung yelled his name. Jeongguk looks up. He wasn’t supposed to be to stare at him. The call was sudden.

Taehyung runs to him, smiling like how he would use to smile at him. Jeongguk’s body started to tremble. He could feel his nose starts to sting and tears coming out. Taehyung looks at him surprised.

“Jeongguk?” He couldn’t hold it in any more. He frowned and cries. Letting his tears flowing. His head faced the floor. Taehyung hugs his body and caressed his back gently.

Jeongguk forehead lay on to his shoulder.

“Why are you crying, Kookie?” Jeongguk hiccups in between his sobs. He ignores the latter.

It’s because of you.

 


 

Ehem... Uh. The dream oh god. It made me cringe. I was about to delete that part and make it short.

But nope. Too lazy.

Uh. Bubble Taetae will give you happiness:

 

So Long~