lee jong suk

destined together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN CALIFORNIA

So min turns around and look at jong suk lovingly and exclaims happily oppa you are here!!!!! jong suk hugs her tightly and smiles to himself feeling the presence of so min love of his life... So min met him in university when she came to california for pursuing graduation...he was  an year senior in university..They were studying the same course...

 

 

lee jong suk is a brilliant student ...he made up to stanford university with his own skills..he had no parents,he was raised by his uncle..he was a hardworking,smart and warm guy ...

 

 

he met so min in university campus when she was strolling around campus alone...he felt a warm feeling when he saw her..this lead him to introduce himself to her ..in the beginning they were just friends ..they shared alot of common things that  drew them more closer...so min had many friends but the only closer once are jong suk and shin hye...shin hye and so min were classmates and they became best friends as years went by..

 

 

jong suk and so min shared a sort off relation were they always felt that they were more than friends but less than lovers... they started dating after an year they met...they had a wonderful bonding between them.. they always fought like siblings,shared their secrets experiences like bestfriends and cared each other like love birds...for so min this relationship was somethng more important than anyone can think..jong suk always said he respects the every element in this relationship and importantly the friendship that was bridge to their relationship as close bestfriends that they shared in those years...min,shin and jong always shared quality time with each other...he was always an oppa to them he was their protector in california...

now jong suk already got graduated and working in one of the mnc's in canada.....

 

 

 

 

jong suk met so min after two months...they were really happy to meet after long time...

 

 

they stroll around the beach walking hand in hand together...

 

 

There was absolute silence between them...they were just trying to feel each others presence...jong suk was knowing that only few more days were left for so min in california after that so min has to flew back to korea...she has to go back for her father for the company..she has too ...it was unavoidable...

 

 

silence broke when jong suk said that he missed her so much...he rememberd her everyday and missed her everyday...so min burst out into tears..

 

 

SO MIN:oppa i missed you tooo...i don't know how will i handle everything when i go back to korea...oppa i am nothing with out you..she was crying emotionally...

 

 

jong suk embraced her shoulder and comforted her 

 

 

JONG SUK :minah don't worry... we will stay connected,we will call and text each other daily..its just matter of two months ...you know that i will be back to korea as soon as my contract with company expires... i will not renew the contract with them..i will flew back to korea and will stay together arassso..now dont cry princess..you know that i hate seeing you in tears and kissed so min's forehead and said i love you minah no matter what we will stay together forever..

 

 

SO MIN:oppa i love you too...and i will be waiting for your return in korea...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT KIM'S GLOBE

 

 

after long meeting hyun joong bows to everyone  moves out of meeting hall and enters  to his new cabin in the company which was specially designed for him and relaxes himself on chair and closes his eyes...

 

 

Mr kim and Mr jung enter hyun joong's cabin... hyun joong stands and bows to both of them...

 

 

Mr kim hugs hyun joong and exclaimly happily " i am proud of you my son and i know that you will never let my expectations down"...

 

 

Mr jung patts hyun joong shoulder and says well done

 

 

hyun joong bows again to Mr jung and says thank you ahjussi..i hope you are doing well and staying healthy ... Mr jung feels happy

 

 

MR JUNG:Aigoo thank you for your nice words hyun joong... i am really lucky that i have many people around who worries about me so much.... i am really happy to see you after long time hyun joongah...and says to mr kim that " chingu your son is a gem of person treasure him carefully neh"

 

 

HYUN JOONG:khamasamnida...its an honor to hear such words from you ahjussi:):):)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter