thoughts

destined together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At KIM'S GLOBE

Mr Kim jae hyuk exclaims happily when he sees the person he was waiting for...his lifetime friend Mr Jung so bae..


Mr KIM: Good morning my dear friend.. how are u feeling today??? i heard from Dr Lee kyun woo that you were not feeling well since 3 days.
are u okay now???


Mr JUNG:Good morning chingu... hmmm deh i am feeling good today...Dr Lee always keep you informed about me isn't it:):):)


Mr Jung smiles to  Mr Kim and studies his face carefully and smiles again..


Mr KIM: Wae??? why you are staring at my face like that???is something wrong???


Mr JUNG: Hmmmm i can see that you are too happy today..is it because hyun joong has come back so that u can finally hand over all your responsiblities and stay back at home peacefully:):):):)


Mr Kim smiles widely and answers that  " yes i am really happy that hyun joong come back to korea and i am extremely happy because looking at my capable son i feel that  my company is in perfect hands and i am extremely proud of him"


Both of them smile to each other and takee over their seats..


At the very next moment hyun joong arrives to the meeting hall with a broad smile which makes him look sophasticated yet kind hearted man..his smile reaches everyone's heart..


He bows to his dad and Mr Jung and salutes everyone in the hall and introduces himself to everyone


hyun joong:   ahnyonghasehyo.. my self kim hyun joong.. i am glad to meet you all at this meeting:):)
and he smiles brightly and bows to everyone..

 

Mr Jung was happy to see such a kind hearted person..he was very happy to know that his friend's son is a real gentleman...somewhere in the corner of the heart Mr jung felt that Hyun joong is the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter