Thank You

Love, Me

Thank you for taking your time to read a story from some random girl on the internet. Again, thank you for all the support you've given, it really really is heartwarming to know that there are people who appreciate my work. You have all encouraged me to continue writing, with or without words. All of you are wonderful in each and every way, and you've made a part of my life much more bearable and happier.

I'd just like to say that you know, we'll all die sooner or later, so why not do good and make the most out of our lives? I hope that my story has brought you some entertainment as much as all of you have given me joy. And if you're able to make the life of a teenage girl possibly living miles and miles away from you enjoyable, I'm sure you're able to help those in your community as well.

You can start small by being nicer to others around you and talk to people who seem lonely. Or you could donate to charity and all, just put in effort to make someone else's life better, because all of our efforts will slowly but surely make the world a better place.

I decided to write this fanfic because I wanted to share my ideas with others and at the same time, spread a little love! The world may be a cruel place at times, but it doesn't mean that we have to be! I as well have my flaws, I get pretty temperamental and come off a little rude sometimes. I'm trying to improve, and you should too!

But I ain't here to give you a lecture on doing good. All in all, I just want the world to become nicer. Of course, I also want to thank all of you who've read my fanfic, but I've never been good with thank you speeches. If your eyes are going over these words right now, thank you for bearing with my corniness. Love you! ♡

Sincerely,
The4thIsStrong