A day at Dongdaemun

Until We Meet Again

Author's Note: This is only a test chapter, Currently, I can't collect my thoughts It'll have a continuation after my mind is cleared LOL. Please feel free to comment your suggestions and reviews ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day at Dongdaemun

“Ddudungie? Ddudungie?” Amber twisted the knob and entered the room where she saw her princess peacefully sleeping on the couch.

“Hey Princess! Wake up now!” amber sat bouncing beside Krystal while shaking her to wake her up. Krystal slowly opened her eyes and saw the ever playful amber bouncing.

“Shut up stupid.” She scratched her eyes and sat beside amber, leaning her head on the latter’s shoulders.

“How’s my Ddudungie?” wrapping her hands around Krystal, Amber asked.

“Sleepy… I’ll be starting shooting for The Heirs series next week”

“Hey, I know you could do that. You’re the best actress for me” Krystal fell asleep on Amber’s shoulders, while the latter leaned on her head and closed her eyes.

“Surprise!!!” A loud voice coming from three beautiful girls awakened the sleeping couple. Amber immediately removed her hand from Krystal and they sat straight. Victoria, Luna and Sulli barged into their room holding plastic bags full of foods and drinks.

“Hey guys, what brought you here?” Amber greeted them with all smiles.

“Well we thought of bringing you food, I just didn’t expect Krystal’s here” Luna gave a naughty grin to Krystal.

After carefully unpacking the goods, the five girls sat in a circle.

“Tomorrow is our goodbye stage for Rum pum pum pum” Victoria broke the silence.

“Well after that we will have our different personal schedules… what’s your schedule amber unnie?”

“Nah, I don’t know. Maybe accompany you guys in your personal events?”

“Amber unnie volunteered to drive me to the shooting locations of The Heirs” Krystal said with a sweet blush on her face.

“That’s rude hyung, why is it Krystal  always have your time” sulli pouted.

“Forget it sul, Victoria umma and Luna unnie are here for you, Leave Krystal to Amber” Victoria and Luna giggled. 

“Hey hey, why don’t we go for an outing? Jeju Island maybe?” Amber suddenly exclaimed.

“Good idea! Even before our busy week comes over” Sul added.

“So everything’s set! We’re off to Jeju!!”  Amber stood and danced around playfully making the other members laugh at her silly moves.

“You’re such a Dork”

The next day, the five of them were seen in Dongdaemun, one of the busiest shopping districts in Seoul. Together with Victoria is Luna, Sulli and Krystal were with Amber.

“Hyung, hyung, could you buy me that shirt?” Sulli pointed at a green tank top displayed on the table.

“huh? Let’s see” Amber approached the saleslady and asked for its price.

“For your girlfriend sir?” the lady asked as she looked at Sulli. Hearing this, Krystal grabbed Amber’s shoulders and placed a Death stare at the woman. She rolled her eyes and turned to amber.

“Its affordable babe, give our friend Sulli what she wants.” While looking at the lady straight in the eyes who was affected by Krystal’s “you’re dead” stare.

The saleslady packed the shirt and gave it to Sulli. The three walked away with Krystal still holding unto Amber’s arms.

“Soo Jung you really scared the hell out of her huh?” Sulli said in awe.

SooJung winked at her in reponse as they entered another store. After minutes of strolling around and shopping, the three girls finally met Victoria and Luna on the streets.

“Where’s Amber unnie?” Luna asked Krystal who was fanning herself.

“I’m here!” Amber appeared carrying loads of paper bags on her hands.

“Wow, Amber ssi I didn’t know that you’re one heck of a shopper” Victoria said in amazement.

“These are not even mine… It’s theirs. I only have this” Amber showed a black paper bag with a pair of shoes in it and giving a look at the two ladies giggling.

“Aww our Amber unnie might be tired, I know a place where we could relax and refresh to be ready for our next wave of shopping” Luna raised her hand and dragged the panting amber.

The five of them went to Café Jang and sat on a table facing the streets. Victoria was beside Sulli, infront of Amber who was between Luna and Krystal. A beautiful waitress approached them and asked for their orders.  

“Excuse me, I would like to have mocha Frappuccino please.” Krystal said in a grumpy, demanding tone when she noticed the waitress looking at amber.

“Same here” Amber added with her charming smile to the waitress. The lady blushed as she wrote amber and the other’s orders.

“You’re such a flirt” Krystal dropped her phone with force on the table and pouted in dismay.

“Eh? I think our baby’s jealous” Luna threw playful stares at Amber then to Krystal.

“Luna unnie!” Krystal left and went outside.

“Follow her! Go!” Luna said playfully.

Amber stood and followed the direction where Krystal headed, she saw her in one of the benches in front of a dancing fountain.

“Ddudungie” She slowly held Krystal’s shoulder as she sat beside her.

“What?” Krystal turned with her eyebrows crossed.

“Let’s go back, don’t be mad at me now” Amber rested her chin on Krystal’s shoulder.

“Eat with them and your lovely waitress”

“So Luna’s right?” still in Krystal’s shoulders, she started poking her princess’ cheeks.

“I’m not jealous”

“I know you are, come on I’ll treat you with your favorite ice cream”

Amber held Krystal’s hands and together they walked to an ice cream house, leaving the other members waiting for them. In the restaurant, where Luna, Victoria and Sulli were waiting for both them and their orders, Luna received a text message.

“Luna, just go on with your meal, I’m with Krystal”