Chapter 3

Actually...I'm His Wife!

Ahyoung sighed as she looked around. She didn't know how to socialize with the guests. Of course, most of them talked about guys and sometimes about shopping here and there. *Really, really bored.*

"Where is Taehyun? It's 10pm now!" Ahyoung complained while glancing at the watch at her wrist. The music started to melancholic which made her a little awkard. Some of the guests didn't hesistate to dance. Ahyoung took a deep breath. "Why the hell did I came here?" She whispered.

"Ahyoung!" The voice of someone shocked her. She turned to her right. Kai was holding a glass of drink to her.

"Sorry, Ahyoung. Are you bored?" Kai smiled. He gave the wine glass to Ahyoung.

"I don't know how to interact with them. Anyway, thanks for the drink." Ahyoung complained. The drink in the glass was drinked by her to quench her thirst. She felt a little strange when the drink had gotten into her body but she didn't ask Kai.

"It's okay if you don't want to interact with them. I am here." Kai said. His eyes was staring at Ahyoung who was drinking the drink in the glass.

"I know you are here, but you're the birthday boy. You're the one who need to interact with the guests who came." Ahyoung continued. Kai smiled widely upon hearing Ahyoung's answer.

"It's okay. For you, I don't mind."

"Whatever. By the way, where's your sister? I have been looking for here, but she's nowhere to be seen." Ahyoung's eyes wandered wildly.

"Huh? She just came down but I don't know where she went to." Kai replied while switching his gaze to the door. His sister, Sohee was walking with a guy. *Hmm, another boyfriend?*

"Sohee, dear. Come here." Kai called while pulling his sister's hand. Sohee's step stopped and glanced at her brother. Her eyes also looked at the girl that was beside her brother. *Who's she? Don't tell me this is oppa's girlfriend. So out of date!*

'Yes my big brother, anything can I help you?" She replied. Kai chuckled lightly at her sister.

"This is my friend when I was at university. Park Ahyoung." Kai said cheerfully. Sohee just made a poker face.

"Hi." Sohee greeted. She didn't care if Sohee didn't like her. What she care now was the guy besides Sohee. The guy never stop looking at her without blinking. She felt a little nervous when realizing the sharp glare from the guy.

"Erm, oppa, this is my friend, Sehun." Sohee pulled Sehun's arm so he's close to her. Sehun who was shocked with Sohee's action tried to smile to Kai. He pulled out his hand for a handshake.

"Kai." Kai introduced himself. Both of them was awkward to speak. Maybe because it was their first time seeing each other.

Ahyoung gulped the drink in the glass to get rid of nervousness. Suddenly, a voice called for Kai and Sohee from the kitchen. *Maybe it's the time to cut the cake.*

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked to Ahyoung who just put the glass on the table.

Ahyoung turned to look at Sehun. *What with this guy? He doesn't like the fact that I am here? It's not like it's his party!*

"For the birthday party. What else?" Ahyoung replied. She was lazy to talk to Sehun who seemed like didn't satisfied with her. Sehun thought of something. *She came here without Taehyun? What the hell!*

"I don't know that you like to come to private party like this. So impressive." Sehun said sarcastically.

"I do what I want." Ahyoung rolled her eyes. She felt a little dizzy with questions from Sehun, she tried to run away to the corner.

Sehun grumbled furiously when he heard the words that came from Ahyoung's mouth. *If Taehyun came here...Boom! World War III. I'm just asking. Tch.* he glanced at Ahyoung who walked away from him.

 

 

*Where is the toilet?* Ahyoung's eyes wandered looking for the toilet in the house but it seemed like she can't find it. It had been two doors she opened. Both of them was stores. *It can't be no toilet here.*

"What are you looking for, Ahyoung?" Kai who appeared from the kitchen asked. In his hands are two drinking glass. Ahyoung who was surprised almost hit Kai. The guy just smiled. He gave a glass to Ahyoung but she pushed back. Kai put back the glasses in his hands on the small table at the corner of the stairs.

"I'm looking for toilet but I can't find it."

"Oh! You can go upstairs. The toilet downstairs was broken." Kai replied while drinking the juice.

"Then, how do I know where the toilet is?" Ahyoung asked.

"Hmmm, you go upstairs, and turn right. There is guest room. You can use the toilet in there." Kai replied. Ahyoung nodded as an understand sign.

"I'm going first." Ahyoung climbed the stairs and left Kai there while he just smirking.

Sehun noticed a glimpse of Ahyoung climbing yp the stairs. His gaze was glued to her.

"Hi, Sehun. What are you looking at?" Sohee asked. Sehun turned to her.

"Erm, nothing." Sehun replied. His eyes glanced to upstairs.

"Your drink." Sohee gave the glass with a seducing smile.

"Thanks." Sehun replied and gulped down the drink. With just one gulp, the glass was empty.

Sohee smiled widely. She was sure her trap for Sehun on that night was fruitful.

"Let's dance?" Sohee asked with a sweet smile. Sehun immediately shook his head.

"Sorry, Sohee. I'm not used to it." Sehun refused.

Sohee's expression changed. She bit her lips slowly. A little dissapointed to Sehun's rejection.

"Urm, just for a few minutes. Please, I have no one to dance with." Sohee persuaded softly. Sehun sighed. He glanced at the guests who start dancing when the romantic music flew in the air.

"But Sohee, I..." Sohee pulled him to the living room. She put both of Sehun's hands on her waist.

Sehun was speechless. The girl was like seducing him with her body being close to his. She put her hand on Sehun's neck. Her eyes gazed at Sehun who looked so handsome in her eyes.

"I'll make you happy tonight." Sohee whispered softly at Sehun's ear.

Sehun was like dazzled looking at Sohee's face which was gazing at him with a seducing look. He smiled. Bit by bit, the drink that was mixed with drugs ran in his body. Sehun started to forget everything. He embraced Sohee's petite body with excitement.

Sohee was smiling really wide.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Double update for today ^^ Thx for subsribing, my bbys *3*