Chapter 2

Actually...I'm His Wife!

Ahyoung looked around to search for Kai but the guy was not seen anywhere. To be honest, she felt a little bit awkward standing in the guy's luxurious house eventhough it was packed with guests. Peoples were wearing revealing clothes that was just under their crotch. She sighed,*People nowadays...*

Ahyoung took the paper plate and filled it with puddings, but she stopped as she felt her shoulder was pinched by someone. She quickly turned around. A guy in a soft blue shirt was smiling sweetly at her.

"Hey! I thought you weren't going come." The guy said as his eyes stared directly to Ahyoung's face. Ahyoung smiled.

"Of course I come. Why wouldn't I come to my best friend's party? Happy birthday. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true." Ahyoung laughed lightly. Kai stunned looking at the girl in front of him. It's been a long time since he saw the girl laughed.

"Thanks, Ahyoung. Erm, where's my present?" Kai asked teasingly. Ahyoung looked at him. *Uh-Oh! I forgot to take it in the car just now!*

"Uh, I forgot, Kai. Wait, I'm going to take it." Ahyoung replied and put the paper plate back on the table. She started walking but stopped when she felt someone held her arm.

"Relax, Ahyoung. I was just kidding. Even having you here means everything to me." Kai said. Ahyoung's eyes stared at his hand which was still holding her arm. He understood and quickly pulled his hand.

"Okay, but before  I go home, make sure you remind me!" Ahyoung said.

"Okay, okay...I will remind you. Go eat first, Ahyoung. Later we're going to cut the cake." Kai continued.

"Oh, really? Erm, you said this birthday is celebrated together with your sister. Where's she?" Ahyoung asked as her eyes wandered around, trying to find Kai's sister eventhough she actually never meet her.

"Oh, my sister. Hmm, like usual...preparing for the party upstairs. Uhm, Taehyun didn't come?" Kai asked. He noticed that Taehyun wasn't with Ahyoung just now, but if the guy who named Taehyun didn't came, it'll be great. He can spend a little time with Ahyoung. Kai's lips twitched a bit.

"Oh, okay. Taehyun said he's going to come but maybe a little late. He has many works to do in the office." Ahyoung replied without suspecting anything to Kai's question.

"Kai!"

Ahyoung and Kai glanced at the voice's owner. A girl who dressed in a night gown smiled sweetly at Kai. With a seducing steps, she walked towards Kai. Without hesistation, her hand embraced Kai's arm. Kai looked awkwardly at Ahyoung who was standing in front of him.

"Kai, I looked for you since forever you know!" The girl said half-whisper to Kai's ear. Kai's face was a little sorry for Ahyoung.

"Erm, I'm going to eat first, Kai. See you again later." Ahyoung backed off when she realized the sharp glare from the girl who was with Kai. She walked to the table and took again the paper plate that was filled with puddings. She headed towards the couch in the corner of the living room.

 

 

Sehun stepped into the door of the three-storey house. The security guard asked him something but was glared by the guy. He felt a little strange when he realized the birthday celebration party was held at the house, not at a hotel or fancy restaurant. Did Sohee held a private party?

The pretty package in his hand was stared for a while. He hope Sohee like the present. He really not good in choosing present. It was just a latest novel that he found yesterday while visiting bookstore to buy comics.

The door that was closed suddenly pulled from inside. He was shocked when he saw Sohee hugging a guy's arm. Sohee who was laughing abruptly standing straight. Her laughed was dead. Her hand that was firmly holding the guy in white shirt's arm immediately pulled back. Her face was trying to smile sweetly maybe for Sehun.

"Sehun, you came, finally..." Sohee greeted cheerfully and neared Sehun. The guy who was standing besides her glanced at Sehun with a gaze that Sehun can't interpret but he tried to show his poker face. The present box that was in his hand was given to Sohee.

"Happy birthday, Sohee." Sehun said with a bitter smile. Sohee smiled sweetly. Her hand took the present from Sehun.

"Thanks, Sehun." Sohee replied. Her hand tried to shake the box. Sehun just watched without any feeling. His eyes glanced to the house surrounding that was filled with guests which mostly were from rich families.

"You're welcome. Hmmm, is this a private party?" Sehun asked to Sohee who was busy looking at her present. Sohee lifted up her face looking at Sehun.

"Yeah, private party. For close friends only." Sohee replied.

"No wonder..." Sehun muttered slowly.

"Sorry, what did you said?"

"Erm, nothing." Sehun replied while his eyes caught a glimpse of someone he knew. *Is that her? What is she doing here?*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 4 subs omg lemme crey a river TT>TT btw, I won third place in the scrabble competition omg and it was my first time! I really thought I was going to lose in the first round XD thank god i made it to the final round \^o^/