Prologue

Actually...I'm His Wife!

The 12 years old Park Ahyoung sat on the swings. Her eyes wandered around the playgrounds that was packed with children and their parents. Without realizing it, a single tear came upon her fluffy cheek.

*Mom...Dad...I miss you. Come back...*

In her blurry vision, she saw an 8 years old boy ran towards her. He sat on the swings beside her and greeted,"Hi, Youngie Noona!"

"Senshine!" Ahyoung gasped,"What are you doing here? Where's your parents?"

"There!"Sehun pointed,"Don't worry, Noona. I already asked for their permission."

"Okay, then." Ahyoung nodded weakly.

"Noona, do you like me?" Sehun asked.

"Of course, Senshine. You're my one and only friend here." Ahyoung smiled brightly.

"No-no." Sehun shook his head,"Not in that way. I mean in a r-"

"Senshine! We're going home!"

Sehun sighed. He didn't get to tell his beloved noona his feelings. "Okay, mom!" He looked at Ahyoung and snapped his fingers,"Youngie Noona, would you mind holding my hand and lead me to my parents? I'm scared I will get lost. This place has way too many humans."

Ahyoung raised her eyebrow,"Okay then. I don't want to lose my only friend." She laughed.

Sehun got up from his swing and took Ahyoung's hand,"You looks prettier when you smile, Noona. You really should smile often." He complimented.

Ahyoung blushed. She got up from her swing and pulled Sehun to his parents.

"Mom!"Sehun waved."Mom, can I ask something?"

Mrs. Oh ruffled her son's hair,"Sure, dear."

"When can I get married?" Sehun asked innocently.

Mrs. Oh looked at him weirdly at the unexpected question."You're too young, dear...Someday you will marry but I want you to finish your study first and get good grades, okay?"

Sehun nodded,"I promise, Mom! I will do anything to marry Youngie Noona!" Ahyoung gasped. "Wha-"

"Noona, I really,really like you. One day I will marry you, Noona!" Sehun tiptoed and kissed Ahyoung's cheek. "Bye, Noona!"

Ahyoung was left dumbfounded. The cold breeze touched her cheek that was kissed by her Senshine. Her heart was beating faster than ever.