I.

Shivers

Looking outside the window, watching the snow start to come down slowly. " It's the first snow of the year" Said the girl with the long wavy black hair. She blow her breathe on the windown to make a fog and draw a crystal on it. Let out a small sigh , she turn around to only see her loyal butler. "Let's have breakfast, Sumin." The butler, Mr.Han , have been serving her since she was born and now she's the only one Sumin have.

Sumin parents died in car accident 4 years ago, leaving her with the big mansion and a royalty that make sure she will not running out of money. She's the only child in her family and when she lose her parents, her parents sibling doesn't even want to support her. They only come to her when they need money.6 months after her parents died,  Sumin got depressed and locked herself up in the mansion, with only her butler. Sumin actually a happy girl, turn into a gloomy girl who didn't want to come out from her house. She slowly losing friends and after a year no one know where she is. Her old friend already forget her , people start to gossiping about her house. They said her house is a mafia house , or a haunted house , and she also heard people said that her house got cursed that's why the owner of the house died while the others missing. But Sumin didn't care at all, she lost all of her sense of caring , of love.

With that she stand up, fixing her ivory white dress, following her butler. "Mr.Han?" "Yes, Sumin?" Mr Han turn around, offering his arm for Sumin to hold. Sumin slip her arm and walk together to the dining room with her butler. "It's the first snow of the year" She look up at him with s blank expression as usual. "I want to go outside, outside the house." The butler step stop abruptly , surprised with his master words. So far, Sumin just go outside to her garden , not really outside the house. A soft delightful smiles appear on her lips as she start to walk, dragging her butler. "I don't know why but i feel good today to finally go outside. will you come with me?" She said as she pulled her own chair and sits down, since her butler still in shock about her want so he forgot to do it for her. Mr.Han smiles at her as she reach out to her hair like a brother to his sister. "Of course i will" Nodding his head, he serve her the breakfast with a cinnamon tea before himself settle down beside her. Eating the breakfast in a comfortable silent.


"Hyung , can't i not go this time? Beside why you held this in winter?! It's freaking cold outside!" said the guy as he walk to the fridge , searching for some food to eat. Cold weather always make his appetite bigger. "Jimin, it's our usual bonding time we always do beside Hoseok broke his arms on summer" Said the oldest guy in the room , Jin, following the guy named Jimin to the fridge and steal the apple he just take. Jimin sighed as his apple got stole away by Jin and take a small milk box before walking back to the living room. In the living room , there's another five guys scattered around the room. Taehyung and Jungkook, busy nudging each other while they playing theplaystation. While Namjoon , Hoseok and Suga sitting in front of the computer , maybe busy try to composing another song. 

Jimin plopped himself down on the couch , watching the two guys in front of him make a loud noise to see who's the loser in the game. " Aren't you guys mind if we do hiking on this weather?" He turned his head to the other three guys in front of the computer. Suga turned around to look at him only to give him a shrugs. " Don't care , winter won't bring Suga down!" Suga flashes a grins as he put his arms on Namjoon shoulder, who sit beside him. "and Hoseok also feel guilty we cancel our bonding time last summer" Namjoon said as he still focused on how to make the song they compose sounds right. Hoseok only nodding his head to agree with Namjoon words. Jimin run his fingers through his hair and leans his back against the couch. "Fine, but don't whining once we running out of hot packs."

Suddenly , Jin jumps and stand up on the couch. "Hey!" He make all the boys in the room turn their head to look at the elder. "Are you all done packing yet? we go hiking tomorrow". No one in the room move and only blinking at him , still try to absorbing the announcement the elder said. Jin sigh before emphasize the words again. "Hiking, Tomorrow". In a second the room become silent with all the boys get inside their perspective room with a loud and panic noise. Jin sits down on the couch and pinch his nose as he close his eyes. "As usual".